The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Went to my sis' for dinner and came home to discover I forgot to shut my melter off before leaving. :o My morning melt of McCall's Country Store made the house smell divine when I opened the door. I'm impressed with the longevity of their melts! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I'm following Laurie & Nancy's lead and am going to put on YC's Be Thankful - perfect scent for the day. My dawgs are tired and my pup is, too. :lol: Is it too early for bed? [smilie=th_200912104451] Hope everyone enjoyed their day. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

:hello: CF peeps! For those of U out shopping the BF sales, have fun, but be careful. Some can get a little crazy during these sales. [smilie=th_a136]

I'm burning Cake Candle's Pumpkin Spice candle. Luv this scent [smilie=th_00000020] , unique to them, never smelled anything like it elsewhere.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am going to change out the melters in a bit. For now burning YC Christmas in Paris. I can't smell anything yet.

Everyone is home today-Yay!! My DH is off and my 3 children are all here. I really cannot remember the last time they were all here at the same time.

The DD's and I are going to hit some Black Friday sales this afternoon. It should be a good day.

Good Morning Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. No shopping today for me 1st time in long time had a house full of company all week and woke up sick yesterday lost my voice and coughing like crazy all i want to do is relax. melting Caramel Apple Pecan from buggy town. have a great day

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving! :)

Today it's:

Sugar Cookie Brulee from K's Kreations

Brown Sugar Pie from Nene

Gonna light some candles in a bit...

Nellies Acres Autumn Wreath

McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun

My own concoction of left over melt wax...

Yesterday I melted "Cinnamon Red Hots" from Pink Flower Scents throughout the house - such a true cinnamon candy scent. Today I have "Beach Party" from Yankee going in the hall bathroom, and "Pumpkin Pecan Waffles" by Backroad Hobbies in the kitchen and living room melters. Yummy! I love this scent!

Stella - after all your company this week, relaxing sounds like just what U need. Hope you're feeling better quickly! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I've changed to BG's Vanilla Almond Twist. One of my all time faves [smilie=th_slider_flirt] - sure miss their tarts! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We had a nice dinner at a gorgeous old hotel at the base of the Newport Bridge. My Dad and his girlfriend are heading to St. Maarten in a few weeks until the end of March (retirement suits them just fine :lol:), so they're up to their ears in trip prep and getting the house buttoned up for the winter. Easier to go out and not create another project for them. They go there every winter - always weird knowing I won't see them again until I hit the island myself on March 4th - so far away!

Laurie - to answer your question about Shampure from a few days back - LSC does have it on her dropdown menu on the tart page - guess it isn't on her scent list yet. I was like oh no! when I saw your post :lol: Mine was a freebie, and I wanted to order more. CFTKR has it too, but I don't see it listed on her dropdown as of now - I'm sure she'll re-make them at some point.

Melts the last few days were: Front Porch Pink Laundry, Dream Tarts Pepperberry Wreath, Orchid Lake Pine Tree, Crosscreek Rock Star, Cheryl's Manuka and Lavender Body Wrap, and Cheryl's Violet & Birch.

Hope those of you who braved Black Friday made it home safe and sound - you couldn't pay me to deal with that hysteria - too old and cranky :lol:

Have a great rest of your day!! :D

Hi all. Hope everyone survived Black Friday ok! I made a couple purchases but nothing in person, and no wax. Instead of doing the shopping thing, DH and I went sailing for the first time ever with a few of our friends. It was fun to try something new -- November has been a good month for that.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Today's melt is SH's Hello Sugar dupe. Too bad Tarrah discontinued this scent (and LOL too!), but I plan to get an 8 oz batch of Crosscreek's version in January. Then I'll be set for a while.

Candle Dippers - Banana Pudding, and it is a strong one. I seem to miss their sales these days, so I must be looking in the wrong places! Has anyone seen any for them?

Gooooood Moooooorning CandleFinders!!

Getting ready to go garage sailing in a bit - starting the day out with Fall Harvest from Kim's Tart Candles.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

HappyFall1.gif

Candle Dippers - Banana Pudding, and it is a strong one. I seem to miss their sales these days, so I must be looking in the wrong places! Has anyone seen any for them?

I saw her list a sale once on her Facebook page. I hardly ever visit Facebook and find it annoying that the world seems to revolve around it nowadays.

Today's melts are CFTKR Bonfire Bliss in multiple warmers. One of my favorite scents. [smilie=cloud_9]

Good morning not melting anything yet been coughing my head off and I can't smell a thing. Hope you all have a great day.

Stella - have U tried Mucinex? That's worked pretty good 4 me. Hope U feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting Nene's Fireside and burning Slatkins Holiday Pomander candle. Going to be unseasonably warm here today, into the higher 50's, but good weather for putting up outside Christmas deco's.