The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

mpfand--congrats on the new house--sounds like you will be doing some industrial strength cleaning. I can't stand dirty baths or kitchens (or anything else, really) but I know you will soon have them sparkling. I hope you spend many happy years in your new home.

I have BH&G Blueberry Muffin going--I could smell this one every day. I also stalked the guy at Wal Mart this morning as he restocked the BH&G scents--managed to even snag the lone Country Kettlecorn one he had on his cart. I was watching him like a hawk to see where he put it and as soon as he left I snatched it up!!

[smilie=th_hello]

Today I'm melting CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookies

YC Spice Cake

CFTKR Pumpkin spice

GC Pumpkin Pie candle

Trep-love your avatar,it's so pretty!I also like the BH&G Blueberry Muffin , smells so yummy and scented my whole house up quickly.Have you ever tried the Wild Berry Tart, I purchased some the other day and this one smells good too!

mpfand-best of luck with your new house!

mpfand-it would be neat to see before and after cleaning photos... Have fun in your new home!

Were burning:

GCC apple spice

YC be thankfull

YC cinnamon stick

YC christmas cupcake

YC pumpkin buttercream

2 votives of pumpkin pie by colonial candle

Melts are:

Warm vanilla sugar by ? no name on tart

lemon Coconut cake by cys

butterbrickle latte by s&S

I still have some Coffee with Santas and a Frosty Farts too.

Whew. Glad it's not just me! [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

DH and I are making bourbon ice cream with salted pecans, so I am melting LSC Caramelized Pralines. Only problem is, DH keeps munching the pecans that I made especially for the ice cream. I need an emoticon of a cook slapping someone's hand away with a rolling pin or something.

Skylar--I loved that avatar so much when I found it that I put it up early for Christmas in case I lost it. Sometimes I goof up and lose ones that I like. Ha!! I love that Blueberry Muffin scent--fills my house, too. I just purchased the Wild Berry Tart this morning so will try it soon. Thanks.

Still got these candles going from thiWere burning:

GCC apple spice

YC be thankfull

YC cinnamon stick

YC christmas cupcake

YC pumpkin buttercream

1 votive of pumpkin pie by colonial candle

since one votive died,I added a carmel apple votive by colonial in its place.

All melts have been dumped and we've got going currently:

buttercream cupcakes by bb praying these don't smell like barf like haleys do.

raspberry drizzled cookies by lol

raspberry danish by scentsy

toffee apple zuchinni bread by lsc

I switched to Haley's Pleasingly Pumpkin. Oh my goodness, this one is beyond pleasing. It should be called Perfect Pumpkin! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

I spent the afternoon teaching my son how to make mashed potatoes - he is going to "Friendsgiving" tonight. I wish we had thought of things like that when I was his age!

Yay yay yay yay yay, mpfand!!!! I am so excited for you! [smilie=snoopy]

Gail, your comment to Christy reminded me - sometimes - you just gotta leave those boys home! ^_^

Tonight is Autumn Spice from Cheryl's.

Debra..."Friendsgiving" is so CUTE!!!!

Tonight it's:

Cherry Chestnut Latte from LSC

Million Dollar Shortbread from WAHM

Both smell spectacular!!! :)

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Burning Mistletoe and Fig from YC. It reminds me of Christmas Eve, which is one of my favorites from YC.

So I am loving this one!

Happy Sunday

Debbie

Good Morning!

I have had a wonderful weekend so far catching up with old friends. Last night met up with some old neighborhood friends from 30 years ago. We had such a wonderful time!

Today I am relaxing while melting CCCC Chocolate Peeps and CCCC Chocolate Fudge Cake. I used to hate chocolate scents and now I can't get enough of them.

Michele--so glad you are having such a lovely weekend. It is fun to catch up with friends from the past.

I have added another candle to this gloomy day--Christmas Cookie from Yankee. My Berry Mimosa tart is about done so I am trying to decide what to replace it with--maybe Pumpkin Pie from Yankee-that should go well with the vanilla candles I have burning.

Happy birthday Jason! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting Nene's Cafe Vanilla Latte and burning Slatkins Cinnamon Sugared Donuts candle. Mmmm...smells like a Dunkin Donuts shop in here! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Aw shucks...thanks so much! [smilie=th_a194]

Today I'm melting CFTKR's Pilgrim's Pie...it's on it's third tealight, one of the rare "three tealight" scents for me, and I just love it! It's been the hit of this fall for me. Also burning a very old Archipelago Botanicals candle I found in the back of my little candle hutch in the scent of Havana. Trying to finish some of these "odds and ends" I have in there just collecting dust. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Jason!!

Today it's:

Beignets from Bathed & Infused...very light even with 2 melts going.

Caramel Apple from Sweetlove Candles...a freebie and smells nice.

Have a good one! :)