The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Hope you feel better soon, Gail. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Evening melt is Oats and Honey from Scentsy. I have Autumn Stroll from Scentsy going in the new house. It needed a strong scent! I spent two hours cleaning the pantry today. I had to use a putty knife to scrape food off of the shelves. [smilie=th_cha66] I promise we're not crazy; this house it totally worth it.

Hope you are feeling better Gail [smilie=th_bb41]

Tonight i am melting Pumpkin Spice Latte from Haley

my company will be here in a few hours 7 extra people

i am already worn out from all the cooking and cleaning

I forgot to post here yesterday - where is my mind? If you find it, will you send it home please? No stopping to play along the way! thanks

Yesterday I finished Autumn Lodge from Haleys, actually it was still kinda going when I changed it out, so I made a nice votive out of it (that's one good thing about those large shape tarts, they make a whole votive!)

I switched to Trick or Treat from Haleys, not quite sure what all was in there, but it was pretty good! I turned on those same burners and will change out shortly so I can enjoy something new before the frenzy of the day. I'll be going with Frosted Pumpkin, also from Haleys. I'm trying to use these pumpkin scents up cause I learned I'm not the biggest fan, and I want to save the autumn scents I really like for the actual holiday when everyone is home.

Today is the last day of school before the rest of the week off, and I'm off to the grocery store for the last of the stuff I need for Thanksgiving dinner. (I hope it's the last trip anyway - probably wishful thinking)

What's everyone's holiday plans? Maybe we should start a thread for it somewhere ?

Have a great day, Candle Friends!

Good morning all!

I'm melting OMG's "Spiced Cranberry" in the living room, and my last "Twilight" from Missy's Tempting Tarts is melting in the bathroom.

Busy week, there is no school and a million things to get done!!! [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] I took my son to the mall last night to buy some new jeans - what a ZOO! I won't make that mistake again anytime soon. [smilie=th_pullhair]

ETA: I dumped the Spiced Cranberry and Twilight into one warmer, in the hallway, to squeeze the last bit of scent from them (they are both leftover from last night.

I'm melting OMG "Jamaica Me Crazy" in my room, Yankee's "Vanilla Satin" in the bathroom, and Yankee's "Beach Plum" in the kitchen. My son chose to mix Yankee "Sparkling Lemon" and "Vanilla Lime" in his room (this combo totoally reminds me of Froot Loops [smilie=th_slider_flirt] )

I figured that the fruity scents would go well with our EIGHTY DEGREE weather! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] (Where is fall? Did Florida forget to place an order for cooler weather? Whose fault is this??!!)

Jedda-Hard to believe it is still 80 degrees there when it is so fall like here.

Melting CCCC Eggnog and CFTKR Creamy Eggnog. I am so ready to start melting the Christmas/Winter scents.

Have a great day all!!

Hi everybody. Today I'm melting CYS Happy Birthday Cupcakes (it's my DH's bday today). This one really smells awesome. I also added my cotton candy candle.

For anyone who might be interested, I noticed that LOL's container candles have reappeared. I have been plotting orders from LOL and Crosscreek despite my claim of being committed to using more of my stash. Hmmm. This might be an issue.

Jedda...too funny! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

For anyone who might be interested, I noticed that LOL's container candles have reappeared. I have been plotting orders from LOL and Crosscreek despite my claim of being committed to using more of my stash. Hmmm. This might be an issue.

Christy~ Happy B-day to your hubby!!! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] And thatnks for the heads up on the LOL candles...I've been awaitin' too!!! :)

This afternoon it's:

Apple Fritter from SOy Breeze...doesn't smell like the name on cold sniff...can't wait to see how it does melted!

Jedda-Hard to believe it is still 80 degrees there when it is so fall like here.

Melting CCCC Eggnog and CFTKR Creamy Eggnog. I am so ready to start melting the Christmas/Winter scents.

Have a great day all!!

The noon news said that it was only 77, but my thermometer here at the house says 79 in the shade. And it is humid and muggy. Gross.

I'm ready for winter scents too, but I haven't really started with the FALL scents yet - it just isn't feeling like fall.

I

I figured that the fruity scents would go well with our EIGHTY DEGREE weather! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] (Where is fall? Did Florida forget to place an order for cooler weather? Whose fault is this??!!)

Seriously!!??

Let's mutiny, I say!!

I've got going:

pumpkin chocolate mallow treats-smells like a playdough food scent,blech

zuchinni strudel bars by cccc in the bathroom

pink key lime pie by lb in the kids room

candles going are

last day for pumpkin buttercream yc

yc be thankfull

yc christmas cupcake

gcc sugar cookie is almost gone

gcc apple spice

Seriously!!??

Let's mutiny, I say!!

Agreed! This is just not fair!

I emptied the hallway and living room melters and put on Haley's "Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake" - it is amazing! VBN mixed with Lemon Pound Cake, delicious, and really strong. I have to remember to order a bag of this one with my next order.

How are you guys melting your Haleys? I tried a caramel coconut cake yesterday and with stacked tealights. That thing took forever to completely melt. And then it didn't throw that well. Is there a trick to Haleys?

I have the best luck with a 24 wt. electric melter. I thought I read somewhere that she changed the wax, it's always been hard to get them melted with a lower temp. Maybe stack the tealights? Good luck!

:rolleyes:

I changed out my Haley's Frosted Pumpkin from this morning (didn't smell anything when I walked in from picking my son up from school).

Now I have Mulberry from Tara's in the living room - WOWZA! I am loving that one.

I have Autumn Sage from Can-Do in my room, and sad to say it's not throwing much.

Blackberry Sage, also from Can-Do is in the family room, and it's going great.

:D

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

How are you guys melting your Haleys? I tried a caramel coconut cake yesterday and with stacked tealights. That thing took forever to completely melt. And then it didn't throw that well. Is there a trick to Haleys?

I use a 24w plate melter, and have no problems. I've also used a tealight melter, but I cut the tart into 3-4 pieces before melting. It seemed to help a bit.

Christy - Happy birthday to your DH! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

I'm melting YC's Apple Cider and burning Slatkins Spiced Cider, and Gingerbread mini candles & Glade's Creamy Custard/Blushing Apple candle. Rainy & cold here - perfect for staying inside and enjoying the glow from candles. [smilie=th_00000020]

It is such a nasty and rainy night here. It is perfect candle weather here too.

Burning Village Candle Chocolate Chip Cookies, SH Cookies for Santa and YC Baking/Spice jar.