The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Congratulations PuppyLove love the November name.

Today i am melting Lemon Drop Cotton Candy and Lemon Short Bread both from LSC. Happy Nov. 1st enjoy your day.

ScarecrowDangles.gif Good Morning friends...so glad Halloween is over...the kids get so hyped up. I am in need of some normal, hum drum days...lol

Love the thread title Gail! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Melting Spiced Cranberry from CFTKR...I've loved this scent for years.

Welcome Back to the board Christy and Aria! :)

We had about 100 trick or treaters...pretty normal these days...but poor Daisy is pooped from barking all day! Halloween is so stressful for that little one....and she gives me a headache!

Tonight it's...

Melting:

Mulled Cider Black Ghost tarts from Olde England

Burning:

Cozy Cabin from McCalls

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hi Maggie, thanks for the nice welcome! Poor Daisy! We actually ran out of candy after about 40 minutes of trick or treaters!!! DH stayed here and handed out candy while I took our youngest DS and his buddy trick or treating. He called me on my cell phone and said he ran out of candy!!! I'll have to remember to buy more for next year....think we went through at least 200 pieces last night...I could've have easily went through another 200-300!!! :shock:

That is a super good sale, Aria - what did you get?

This is another Halloween House melting Can Do's Haunted House!

I hope everyone had a great evening and you are all through sorting candy with the kids!

I got a mix of large jars and large tumblers...Crisp Apple Strudel, Bright Copper Kettles, Kitchen Spice, Heritage Pine, Oatmeal Cookie, Be Jolly, Pumpkin Buttercream and Mountain Lodge. Trying to figure out where I am going to put all of them... :laugh: :shock: I had fun sorting through the boys' "hauls"...scored a couple of Almond Joys and Butterfingers for myself....yum.

Off to do some laundry...don't be jealous [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Love this month's title, Gail!

Starting Nov. off with Hazelnut Latte from Scentsy. DD had fun trick-or-treating with her friends last night. I snagged a few Baby Ruth from her bag. :D DS stayed home with me and DH. I had fun passing out candy. I love seeing all the costumes and watching the kids' reactions when they see what kind of candy I drop into their bags. Hard to believe it's already Nov. We close on our house in just 18 days. The holidays will probably just kind of pass us by this year, but none of us mind. The kids are old enough to understand and they're excited about the new house, too. Once we take ownership of the house, there will be at least a few weeks worth of painting,cleaning, etc. to do. Hope to be all moved in by Christmas, though.

mpfand-Good Luck with your new house. That is always so exciting.

I have the YC Sugared Apples on the warmer to finish it off and burning Slatkin's Marshmallow Fireside.

[smilie=thank_you] re the thread title, friends!

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Aria, that's a ton of tricker treaters! Must have been a busy night in your neck of the woods!

Mpfand, how exciting about the new house! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm finishing up Tara's Vanilla Velvet this morning but will be switching it out soon.

Gail

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title Gail!

Aria~ That is A LOT of trick or treaters!! WOW!

Your YC candle names sound so nice...what does Bright Copper Kettles smell like?

Mpfand~ 18 days will come quick! How exciting!!

Today it's:

Romeo & Juliet from OMG upstairs

Apple Spice Pancakes from CYS down

Have a good one! :)

Happy November everyone! It's my favorite month...my birthday, Thanksgiving and the kick-off to the holiday season, such a wonderful month! Kicking it off with two brand new jars, Yankee's Be Thankful and Pumpkin Pie. Also melting Colonial's Pumpkin Pie.

Here we go...Nov 1 seems to be the start of the holiday season. Went to Wal-Mart today and they were clearing out the Halloween stuff and putting up the gifts, decorations, and bakery for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Today's melting is CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake and Absolutely Fabulous Cake.

I just cleaned out some melters, and put on new scents for the night.

I'm now melting "Lemon Sugar" from Kim's Tart Candles in the hall and bathroom and "Buttermilk Pancakes" from Haley's in the living room and kitchen. I also have a "Harvest Peach" candle from Kohl's burning. It smells nice, but it doesn't have much of a throw.

Gail, this morning when I posted I forgot to say "nice job" with this month's title--it's a good one!

For this evening it is BH&G Frosty Peppermint Snow in my Yankee Thanksgiving tealight warmer. I have been quite impressed with these little BH&G cubes. Just one scents the entire house. Two dollars for 6 melts is a great bargain if you ask me. Have great night everyone.

Melting Bendel Bean from Can-Do

Maggie, I have not smelled Bright Copper Kettles yet, but the scent description sounds like a scent I would like...

"Whistling warming spices aglow, including cinnamon bark, clove buds, allspice and nutmeg"

It is a limited edition scent... part of the My Favorite Things collection...blue satin sashes, crisp apple strudel, warm woolen mittens....etc.

trep, sorry to hear you have a headache

Okay, I am losing it...trep, I could've sworn your post said you had a headache and you weren't burning or melting...

Thank you, Maggie and Trep! :rolleyes:

Jason, I love your November enthusiasm! :D

I'm melting Tara's Grandma's Swiggin' Eggnog. The image of Grandma swiggin' some holiday nog is delightful enough, but this tart is TDF! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Puppy - perfect November title! [smilie=th_clap1] Lucky us that we can enjoy a scent feast each and every month! [smilie=th_yay]

Mpfand - Exciting news about your house! All new rooms to decorate and make smell good! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Aria - Bright Copper Kettles sounds good - luv the jar label! Let us know if it's similar to Kitchen Spice?

I'm melting HOS Hearthside Moments. It does remind me of a fireplace hearth. [smilie=th_cc8] Here's the description - This warm and cozy aroma composed of woods, spices, and fresh Eucalyptus embodies all the comforts of home with a hint of apple cider.

I have gone candle crazy tonight -- GC Berries & Boughs, YC Macintosh, and CBV Fire something. (fireplace? fireside?) My trip to the Yankee store today really inspired me and now I am sorely, sorely tempted to take them up on their buy 2 get 2 deal...but I have been saying for so long that I'm trying to whittle down my stash, not grow it!!! I am really having trouble deciding on this one.

I'm melting HOS Hearthside Moments. It does remind me of a fireplace hearth. [smilie=th_cc8] Here's the description - This warm and cozy aroma composed of woods, spices, and fresh Eucalyptus embodies all the comforts of home with a hint of apple cider.

what does HOS stand for? I might just like this scent since it has eucalyptus in it. I love that smell.

I have gone candle crazy tonight -- GC Berries & Boughs, YC Macintosh, and CBV Fire something. (fireplace? fireside?) My trip to the Yankee store today really inspired me and now I am sorely, sorely tempted to take them up on their buy 2 get 2 deal...but I have been saying for so long that I'm trying to whittle down my stash, not grow it!!! I am really having trouble deciding on this one.

is your boughs and berries and older candle by GCC? They discontinued that scent and brought it back this year as jingle berry I heard. I loved that scent it was my favorite one by them.