The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

smilewreathhammer011.gif Good Morning

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving...ours was very enjoyable

Melting Christmas Morning Surprise from Backroad Hobbies....I got this last year as a freebie. Smells great and the tarts were teeny tiny Christmas shapes...stockings, candy canes, trees...in red, green and white. I would describe the scent as mostly evergreen with some berries.

I woke up with a very sore throat today. Coffee is helping, but I have the feeling I am getting sick. I was going to start putting my fall decor away...hope I feel like it...lol.

Have a nice day

I woke up with a very sore throat today.

Aria - awww...U 2? :( Keep gargling with warm salt water, that should help. We'll have warm weather today, but supposed to have snow showers by Wednesday. How 'bout U? Luv your new avatar with the mitten candles - adorable! :wub:

edited for spelling :rolleyes:

[smilie=th_balloons] Stella & Aria~ Feel better, you two! And Aria...your avatar is adorable! :)

This morning it's:

Fireside from YC

Mountain Lodge from YC

Finished up 4 candles last night! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Always a good feeling. Today I have my second Thanksgiving...it should be yummy.

Have a good one! :)

Stella and Aria-Hope you both feel better soon!

I have just one candle going today-YC Peppermint Cocoa. This candle has a good throw. We have a wedding to go to today so I did not want to waste the melts when we weren't going to be home. I sorted out all the Christmas melts today and put away the Fall ones. It is time to start burning the holiday scents. I bought lots of new ones and have some leftovers too.

Just got back from grocery shopping. After the mob of pre-Thanksgiving shoppers I saw at the store on Monday, I wasn't sure if there would be any food left. :D I've changed to TCC's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everybody, I'm glad to back from the land of the lost!

Stella, I apologize for being so late, but want to offer my heartfelt sympathies regarding the loss of your sister. I am so sorry.

I saw her list a sale once on her Facebook page. I hardly ever visit Facebook and find it annoying that the world seems to revolve around it nowadays.

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I check the Current Specials on Beth's homepage. Sometimes they're really good! Candle Dippers

Stella and Aria, feel better you two, and really quickly! :rose:

Thank you all sincerely for your get well wishes. My illness got a bit ugly, turned into bacterial bronchitis. One of the myriad things I am thankful for is the blessing of having a great doctor. I won't say I'm totally better yet, but I'm getting there and most importantly, I can smell! :confettistars: I do have my priorities straight, don't ya think? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I started the morning with LSC's Autumn Spice Bread. It was one of Pam's generous freebies and is okay for a bakery. I actually had it going for a few hours, which is pretty darned long for a bakery scent (Spiced Pears and Zucchini Bread.) Now I'm going with Candle Dippers Country Cabin (bayberries, cranberries, cinnamon, orange.) [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

I'm finally burning Christmas scents!! WoooHooooo!!!!

Today it's a Yankee tumbler in Gingerbread..Yummmmm!!!

Thanks for all of the well wishes...I don't feel too bad right now, just a little tired. Been watching Pawn Stars marathon...love "Old Man"!

I have two candles burning...YC Eggnog and Red Berry & Cedar

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I've officially gone all Christmas scents...tonight's scents are:

Candles

Holiday Sage-YC

Home For the Holidays-YC

Gingerbread-YC

Tarts

Glade's Glistening Snow-Can-DO

Eggnog-YC

Gail~ So sorry to hear about the bronchitis...YUCK! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better...and your sniffer is recuperating! ;)

Tonight it's been:

Downstairs...Fall Festival from Jaimie Lauren Tarts...smells great & strong!

Upstairs...Fireside Musk from Jaimie Lauren Tarts...LOVE IT! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Candles:

Country Store from McCalls

State Fair from McCalls

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Aria, glad to hear you're feeling better! Stella and Gail, hope you're on the mend. Jason, your holiday scents sound great!

My big accomplishment for today was completely finishing my GC Boughs & Berries candle. There was still about an inch left of wax in the bottom, but every time I burned it, the wicks completely floated around and I had to re-position them after putting the candle out. It got to be such a pain, I figured it was about time. It went on the warmer for a few hours and now it's all done! It's nothing like Maggie's recent feat of finishing FOUR candles, but it still feels good.

Thanks, Boogie and Gail, for the CD info. I agree, checking all the FB pages can take a whole lot of time.

Today I have been melting Cheryl's Vanilla Oak in one of the smaller Scentsy melters, and it has been going and going! I am glad the lower heat is working so well for it.

Today I'm starting out with 'Carrot Cake' from OMG, and it is starting to smell great!

ETA: Added "Angelina" from CBV in the bathroom, and it is really strong. This is a real heavy perfume-type scent, so I'm not sure how it will affect my allergies, but for now it is really nice. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Christy~ Congrats on finishing up your candle...I know it does feel good! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] You must be very patient to work at getting all of the bottom wax...I am not...once it won't light or the wicks float~ out it goes! ;)

This morning it's:

Shady Mountian's Citrus Zucchini Bread... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] first time with this one and I am LOVE'IN it!

Angel Scented Candles Duck Farts...always a good one! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

G'mornin' all,

Thanks for the get well wishes, Maggie and Christy. And Trep, thanks re my avatar. Those are Haley's candles. :)

For a change, I'm starting out the morning with a candle instead of a melt. Slatkin's Autumn Apple. It's burning perfectly, throwing like mad, and smells like heaven. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Life is good. Hope all of yours are too!

Gail

Puppy - that bronchitis sounds nasty! :o Glad you're feeling better every day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Stella - if you like it, eating some spicy Mexican food might help clear up your sinuses. [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm getting in the mood for Christmas scents, too and am melting Nene's Gingerbread Boy. [smilie=th_cc15]

Feel better Gail!

Starting off this morning with CFTKR Gingerbread Cake in all melters. It is not as strong as I expected but still nice. We are going to decorate today. Hope we at least get the tree up because everyone is here. The rest of the decorating will be done by me during the week.

[smilie=thank_you] Sweet and Michele!

I switched to Candle Dippers' Country Cabin. It's on day two and still plenty strong and yummy!

Gail