The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning I have going gingerbread house candle by gcc,

brown sugar pie crust by old cys(very faint throw,noticed that this batch of tarts from before she sold buss.Are the weakest links compared to my first order from her),

fresh pumpkin candle by illume,

fall festival votive by yc,

marshmellow fire candle by lol,

vanilla cupcake candle by gcc,

indian summer candle by cc

Saturday Greetings!

Main melt of the day here is Apple Grove from CFTKR

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

It does smell like an apple grove in here!!

Haven't changed out any other melters this morning besides that one.

DD and I rode to a Menonite farm outside town to get some fresh speckled butter beans (lima beans to a northerner like me). There were fields of blooming cotton (if you squinted your eyes you could pretend it was snow - LOL) and we pulled by the side of the road to pick a piece just to see what it feels like.

:D

(feels like a cloud with seeds, in case you were wondering)

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hello everyone! Today I'm in a vanilla mood so I'm burning Vanilla Almond from Pure Integrity. I love how the scent fills my entire apartment in only 10-15 minutes with this one. Enjoy the day all!

Laurie, thanks for that description of cotton...I've never seen or felt it! :)

Just got back from the eye doc with the twins...contacts day! Boy, my youngest two are growing up quick. :(

Today it's

Thanksgiving from Sugar & Spice

Frosted Pumpkin Cupcakes from Sugar & Spice

Have a good one! :)

Today I'm in a vanilla mood so I'm burning Vanilla Almond from Pure Integrity.

Nicole - Vanilla Almond is one of my faves from PI, too. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Boy, my youngest two are growing up quick.

MaggieMae - tell em to slow down! You're the mama. They'll listen 2 U. :tongue:

I'm burning McCalls Country Store. I never tire of this scent. :confettistars:

Today was all about CFTKR Covered Bridges. This is so lovely but wish it were stronger. I would love this in a perfume.

What does that scent smell like to you? I tried it (from a different vendor) and didn't like it much, it had a licorace sort of smell to me . . .

[smilie=th_idontknow]

MaggieMae - tell em to slow down! You're the mama. They'll listen 2 U.

[smilie=yes] I sure tried...they never listen!!

Switched up the S&S Thanksgiving for an unnamed Zucchini Bread/Graham Cracker tart.

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting CBV Citrusmoon. Earlier I had a couple CBV candles going too, but now my kitty is on my lap so I can't go over and relight them! Aw, shucks...

Laurie - interesting cotton "review"!

Sweet - Olive Oil Organics (Old Virginia) - I found mine at Marshalls...here is a link that shows how they look. http://www.my-favorite-things-ny.com/oo-banana-buttercream-candle.html

Also, I will also whine about CFTKR - I get on my computer so late each day that the new tarts are long gone! :crysmiley1:

Today - Indonesian Teak, unknown vendor

Hi everyone! Sunny but chilly weekend. Gotta love New England weather - an online friend of mine in northwestern Mass. had snow yesterday and it was sunny down here. We're only a few hours away - so crazy :lol:

trep - big hugs for you and your Dad - happy to hear he's on his way to recovery :)

Laurie - cotton grows alongside one road in St. Maarten. It's so cool to see it growing wild!

Last night's melts were: Dream Tarts Apple Orchard, Shayz Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel, and TDC Black Linen.

Tonite I have:

LSC Sweet Relaxation in the living room

TDC Apple Mango Tango in the bathroom

Cheryl's Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the bedroom

Have a wonderful Sunday, all! :D

Busy day here today getting Dad ready to go live with my sis for a few months. I am going home in the morning so will be back on here on Tuesday with my scent of the day. Thanks for all the well wishes for my dad. He is doing amazingly well IMO--he's a real trouper and wants to get back to 100% and I am sure he will. Nancy

Best of luck to your Dad.

Today i am melting Gourmet Cookies and Pink Ninny for Lil's Kitchen Candles. Have a great Sunday all.

Trep, thanks for the update. Your dad sounds like a remarkable fellow. All the best to him!

I'm melting Candle Dippers Hot Toddy. Yum. I want a cup! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

Trep~ Glad to hear your father is doing better...he sounds like a fighter and that's a good thing!! :)

This morning:

CFTKR Pink Sugar Zucchini

Shady Mountain Pumpkin Latte

Upstairs: Shady Mountain Love-Mallow

Have a great Sunday! :)

Good Morning everyone! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I've got pumpkin patch by old cys melting along with honey pear cider from scentsy.

In the kids room I've got citrus sun tea by scentsy melting,love this one,

Candles going:

Vanilla cupcake,marshmellow fire,indian summer,and apple pie. When the LOL candles get down to the bottom of the jar,I remove one of the double wicks so that I can let it burn even more down to the end.

Sweet - Olive Oil Organics (Old Virginia) - I found mine at Marshalls...here is a link that shows how they look. http://www.my-favorite-things-ny.com/oo-banana-buttercream-candle.html

Debra - TY for the link! The my-favorite-things site has lots of candle companies that are new to me and will be fun to check out. [smilie=th_e3301ae2] The jar and box for these candles Michel Design Works are so pretty! :wub: Anyone heard of/tried these?

I'm melting Cheryl's Harvest Spice & Apple and it's [smilie=th_cc15]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Trep, your dad's strong will to heal and the love and support of his family will go along way in his recovery. Wishing him the best and safe travels for you.

Melting Beach Linen from Crabby Candle. This has a nice, clean smell, although it isn't very strong. I cut it in half and have it in the master bedroom and bathroom. Also melting Pumpkin Marshmallow from Scentsy. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. We're headed out to do some furniture shopping.

Trep-Glad to hear your father is doing better and has a positive attitide.

Today's melt is Wahm's Vanilla Frosted Cinna-Rolls in all the melters.

mpfand-It must be exciting getting ready for your new home!

Nancy, hope your dad continues to do better and hope it's a smooth move for him.

Today, I'm melting Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread from Tara's Candle Cottage and burning Be Thankful from Yankee. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone. This is what I have been burning or melting: Frost Bite by K's. Melting: Chewy Caramel Apple by K's.

Burning: French Market by Tyler. Sparkling Cinnamon by YC.

Trep, best wishes for your dad's health.

Switched to some Christmas scents today -- YC Red Berry & Cedar (burning) and LOL Rocky Mt. Christmas (melting). In past seasons I have made a point of waiting until after Thanksgiving to break out the xmas scents, but nowadays I find I get more enjoyment out of wax when I rotate scent types. Plus, tree scents are some of my favorites, so I'm not going to wait any more.

A few years back I hit the mother load of Christmas scents when I won the December (I think...it might have been November) CF contest and got a holiday sampler from Spotted Hog. I also loaded up on duplicates from Everyday Whims, and now all those SH and EW tarts are just starting to run out. This year I will probably use them up and then I'll need more next season! Finally!

Trep, best wishes for your dad's health.

Switched to some Christmas scents today -- YC Red Berry & Cedar (burning) and LOL Rocky Mt. Christmas (melting). In past seasons I have made a point of waiting until after Thanksgiving to break out the xmas scents, but nowadays I find I get more enjoyment out of wax when I rotate scent types. Plus, tree scents are some of my favorites, so I'm not going to wait any more.

A few years back I hit the mother load of Christmas scents when I won the December (I think...it might have been November) CF contest and got a holiday sampler from Spotted Hog. I also loaded up on duplicates from Everyday Whims, and now all those SH and EW tarts are just starting to run out. This year I will probably use them up and then I'll need more next season! Finally!

I've been doing the same thing. I've been grouping scents together to melt and burn.During July I did a christmas in July theme. I only melted holiday scents from the previous years. It felt great to use them up and to enjoy them not in the month that I mostly would have used them in.

Home from church and I threw out my lol marshmellow candle jar. Actually my daughter took the jar to do something with it. So that is one less candle hanging around here. And last night my illume fresh pumpkin candle died... That's two!!!whoo hoo doing good using up my stash.

Currently burning:

yc be thankfull

gccc vanilla cupcake-by tonight I think I will be retiring it

cc indian summer

yc apple pie

vc apple pie votive

melting:

old cys pumpkin patch

scentsy honey pear cider

lb gingerbread noel