The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Melting one cube of BHG- Fragrant Frasier Fir this evening. I wanted to see how I would like this and I am loving this one. A great x-mas tree scent with alittle bit of sweetness. I am so happy with this line. The only negative I can come up with is that I have to go into Walmart to get them- not my favorite store to go to.

Melting one cube of BHG- Fragrant Frasier Fir this evening. I wanted to see how I would like this and I am loving this one. A great x-mas tree scent with alittle bit of sweetness.

I love that one too!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi everyone! Busy weekend at work, and ran around all day. 63 and sunny today - nice enough to go out in a sweatshirt - I'll be wearing my coat daily soon enough, so it got a rest :lol:

sweet - Re: LSC Eucalyptus Spearmint - it's a BBW dupe, and great no matter the vendor. The eucalyptus doesn't knock you out at all - it's a lovely clean/fresh/slightly minty scent. Hope that helps! :)

Laurie - great to see you! [smilie=th_wave] I was wondering where you went off to. Miss your posts!

Melts over the weekend were:

LOL Witches Brew, County Line Redwood and Cedar, Tara's Pink Shampoo, and I had Front Porch day on Sat. - Sweet Dreams, Pink Cherries, and Peppermint Tea (loved that one!).

Tonite's smellies:

Cheryl's Grandpa's Pipe in the living room (long time fave from Cheryl)

Front Porch Pink Laundry in the bathroom

Cheryl's Coconut Milk & Lavender in the bedroom (another Cheryl's fave!)

Have a great rest of your night, and may your Tuesday kick butt! :lol: :)

Hi folks! Been crazy here in Oklahoma the last few days. We've been having earthquakes and then today severe weather including tornadoes...luckily no tornadoes here in OKC. Kinda crazy! Tonights scents are:

Tarts

Pilgrim's Pie-CFTKR (what a unique and amazing scent! Just love it!)

Be Thankful-YC

Candles

Be Thankful-YC

Pumpkin Pie-YC

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Been a long night we had tornado's and another Earth quake last night then 5 inches of rain. These Earth Quakes are scary i am use to Tornado's but not my house shaking like that.

This morning i am melting MaPetite Cheri from Haley. Have a great day all.

Good Morning...cart1.gif

Melting CFTKR Sweet Cake Zucchini

Aria, how was your Bathing Garden scrub? I have one here that I haven't tried yet. Sounds like you started your less hectic week off right!

You must be so proud of your son's tuba playing. I always get chills and thrills when my daughter plays her keyboard. I know she didn't get her musical ability from me. :lol:

Boogie, yeah...no musical talent from me or DH either! DS loves band and this will be his third year playing...first year he played trombone and switched to tuba last year. Regarding the scrub...I LOVED it! I don't use scrubs very often...usually take super quick showers, but this was so nice and the scent was heavenly and my skin felt soft and moisturized afterward!

Have a great day everyone! HappyAutumn.gif

Before hurrying the kids off to school,were enjoying:

Vanilla Cupcake by Gold Canyon

zuch bread&sugar cookie mixed at home by OL

gembertarts by LB(have no idea what this is,as I don't see it on her scent list anymore).

Sounds like alot of you in OK are having some CA weather of ours,stay safe!!!!!

edited to add we changed out Orchid lakes for a lol boston cream doughnut. Orchid's barely lasted thru one tea light,that is sad. Most vendors I can get two tealights worth out of it.

I feel so badly for those in Oklahoma. What crazy weather, and then to have earthquakes on top of it all ! Stay safe everyone.

Aria, I believe that children get so much out of participating in band. There is so much proof out there how learning an instrument increases the child's ability to learn other things.

Glad you liked your scrub...Did you follow up with a moisturizing body cream or oil to lock in the moisture? [smilie=th_anyminute] You should only know what us bath and body addicts go through just to get out of the bathroom. [smilie=th_create]

Oops, forgot my tart of the morning. It's CFTKR's Wildberry Noel.

Hi folks! Been crazy here in Oklahoma the last few days. We've been having earthquakes and then today severe weather including tornadoes...luckily no tornadoes here in OKC. Kinda crazy!

Been a long night we had tornado's and another Earth quake last night then 5 inches of rain. These Earth Quakes are scary i am use to Tornado's but not my house shaking like that.

Jason and Stella...be safe! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I can not imagine having to worry about earthquakes and tornados at once!! I hope all this crazy weather stops soon!!!

Today it's:

WAHM Sugar Cookie Dough Bread... [smilie=th_smilies-2] I think I am loving this from any vendor.

A late Good Morning to everyone!

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Today I am melting Vanilla Woods from Can-Do in my living room

and Peppercorn from Kristin's Kandles in my kitchen

WOW - I am in love with this one (Peppercorn). Has anyone tried it and do you know what other vendors may carry it?

A new fave for me!

[smilie=th_LOVE]

(as if I don't have enough already! lol)

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Stella & Jason, I hope things have settled down. Do keep us posted!

Stella and Jason, be careful and stay safe! I can't even imagine a tornado and an earthquake! Those earthquakes are scary enough! [smilie=th_cha60]

I'm continuing with yesterday's melt, LSC Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's pure heaven! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

Melting Ultimate Bakery from Front Porch...really a good one!

Glad you liked your scrub...Did you follow up with a moisturizing body cream or oil to lock in the moisture? [smilie=th_anyminute] You should only know what us bath and body addicts go through just to get out of the bathroom. [smilie=th_create]

rotfl2.gif Boogie, OMG rotfl2.gif you are a hoot! I have to admit that I did NOT put any cream or lotion on afterwards bag.gif I always feel like it takes me forever to get ready and usually just want to get it over with and get on with my day. I do enjoy using LUSH Dream Cream...love the texture and scent and find it's pretty long lasting. You are right, I should have put on something to keep the moisture in...makes complete sense. I will try that next time...trying to use the scrub every other day at least. What sort of lotion do you usually use??

Maggie, I am loving your avatar and siggy.SmileyHearts-1.gif Oh yeah, and you are really tempting me to order from Nellies Acres after posting your haul and I see that she has everything marked down....rollingpin.gif [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Have a great afternoon...turkey.gif

Changing it up for the afternoon...

Melting:

Nellie's Acres Gypsy Witch and Charlston Home

:)

[smilie=th_wave] Hi Maggie! Can you describe Gypsy Witch? I saw that Nellie's Acres is having a sale . . . . . oh nooooo here I go again . . . . .

This afternoon I'm melting Tara's Caramel Apple. The throw on this is wonderfully strong and it's a perfect blend of Caramel and Apple, not too heavy on the Caramel like so many others. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

3rd cup of coffee and I am hopefully going to get some caffine going in me.

Changed up the melts for this afternoon. Applied for a job for starbucks in a grocery store. Hopefully if that is the right job it will work out.. and then I can get back to buying wax...lol

Got melting:

LOL silver and gold

CL autumn leaves

Hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday afternoon and better weather/stable ground!

So far this afternoon I have been melting YC Nature's Paintbrush.