The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Melting 1st Noel by Shayz. I really really like it, a lot. Has lasted over 12 hours burning and still very strong!

Good morning starting my day off melting ultimate coffee cake from Bella's smells like the real thing. Have a great Monday.

Good Monday Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting:

Tara's Frosted Apple Cinnamon Cookies downstairs

CYS's Full of Grace upstairs

Gonna be a LONNNNNNGGGGG day. ;)

Good Morning...enjoying my big mug of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer coffee6.gif

It was sort of a hectic morning...DS#1 brought home the tuba to practice over the weekend,a-tuba-smiley.gif so had to drive him and the tuba to school this morning...it's too big to go on the bus!!! lol

I did enjoy hearing him play though...he's gotten quite good.

This week is going to be notably less hectic for me than the last few weeks. I hope to be able to come here and play at CF more often!!!

Melting Can-Do's Aunt Glady's Gingerbread...awesome gingerbread scent...I think I detect a bit of clove in this scent and lovin' it.

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I don't know if she recommends cure time, but I noticed that when I melted a clam as soon as I got it, it wasn't that strong. When I waited a week or two...big difference! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I was thinking about getting the SB ( [smilie=th_biggestgrin] ) but chose something else at the last minute, please let me know what you think when you get to melting it!

Tonight it's

The Bathing Garden Pumpkin Zucchini Patch... [smilie=th_c2e41937] terrific!

Maggie, I got mine last week one day and have only melted two scents so far. I will have to see if they get stronger. Cold sniff on Snowman Balls is great...it's an evergreen scent. img22.gif like standing in a Christmas tree lot!

I'm ending the day with GC's White Pumpkin candle. I like turning the clock back 1 hour. The day has seemed soooooo long. Glad it wasn't a work day. [smilie=th_foolish1]

I agree sweet! Yesterday did seem long...I got a lot done and got to relax a bit at the end of the day!

Okay gals, I am heading to the shower...anxious to try out my new Candy Corn scrub from the Bathing Garden...

13_7_5.gif

I'm taking a much needed break from burning/melting anything with pumpkin in the name of it. I think I am getting so tired of them early,because I started the pumpkin season about a month ago.

So today I only have pink sugar vanilla from brh melting and a simply vanilla votive from cc burning.

Enjoy your day today,we have a high of 62 today and sun...love it.

Still enjoying the gingerbread scent from earlier and I've also started another melter with Cinnamon Cookie Dough from CFTKR...yummers

Off to finish sprucing up the house a bit!

chores004.gif063da4da2668ab119c05ff1b0ff7997c.gifvacuum.gif

Taking a break from packing to post what I'm melting. It's called Pumpkin Cream, but I don't know the vendor. CFTKR maybe? It's a cute little loaf shape and smells really good!

Melting Apple Pumpkin Butetr by CFTKR right now. I have been using my bulb melter again for weeks and am really enjoying it. I started to make a holiday basket for the tarts coming in :) Lots of nice tree scents and currant, cranberry, yum!

Had an awful dentist appyt. this afternoon. I'm fine now, but got a temporary crown for a recent root canal tooth. Blech!! the worst is over and I'm grateful I could save the tooth. It's good to be home :)

Oh, and my recent Slatkin Winter candle smells wonderful but the wicks are drowning!!! If you read about me in the news, taking a BBW store hostage, I hope you'll understand. :angry: :ph34r: [smilie=th_gif] [smilie=th_pullhair]

It was a busy weekend. I am melting LOL Green Apple Caramel Crunch in all melters. This scent is fantastic! Burning YC Pumpkin Buttercream. I was trying to finish up YC Iced Pumpkin but the wick flickered out. There is still about an inch of wax left. I guess this will have to go on the burner.

Afternoon/evening melts~

BH&G Holiday Sleigh Ride...This one is going in my pretty, but weak electric melter( I think it's 14 watts) in the upstairs bathroom. Two cubes and no throw later, I now remember why I packed this melter away two years ago.

CFTKR Country Christmas...This is excellent

LSC Herbal Pomegranate

It was sort of a hectic morning...DS#1 brought home the tuba to practice over the weekend,a-tuba-smiley.gif so had to drive him and the tuba to school this morning...it's too big to go on the bus!!! lol

I did enjoy hearing him play though...he's gotten quite good.

This week is going to be notably less hectic for me than the last few weeks. I hope to be able to come here and play at CF more often!!!

I agree sweet! Yesterday did seem long...I got a lot done and got to relax a bit at the end of the day!

Okay gals, I am heading to the shower...anxious to try out my new Candy Corn scrub from the Bathing Garden...

13_7_5.gif

Aria, how was your Bathing Garden scrub? I have one here that I haven't tried yet. Sounds like you started your less hectic week off right!

You must be so proud of your son's tuba playing. I always get chills and thrills when my daughter plays her keyboard. I know she didn't get her musical ability from me. :lol:

still melting ultimate coffee cake from bella's and also chocolate mint from sun harbor and mint chocolate chip from Buggy town

Taking a break from packing to post what I'm melting.

Michelle - is it next week that U close on your house? [smilie=th_c61] Is moving day shortly after that?

Stella - Yikes :o - I heard OK had an earthquake yesterday. Everything's ok where U R?

Oh, and my recent Slatkin Winter candle smells wonderful but the wicks are drowning!!! If you read about me in the news, taking a BBW store hostage, I hope you'll understand.

Joan - Yep [smilie=yes] - we totally understand your frustration over the Slatkin wicks. Maybe we'll be able to help with your bail money. If not, one good thing when they cart U off to the big house.....your dental care will be free. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Just kidding! [smilie=th_pardon] I'm sorry to hear about your painful dental visit, hope you're feeling better fast. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Scentsy's Pumpkin Roll. [smilie=th_00000020] I'm not tired of pumpkin scents yet. Doubt if I ever will be.

Michelle - is it next week that U close on your house? [smilie=th_c61] Is moving day shortly after that?

Stella - Yikes :o - I heard OK had an earthquake yesterday. Everything's ok where U R?

Joan - Yep [smilie=yes] - we totally understand your frustration over the Slatkin wicks. Maybe we'll be able to help with your bail money. If not, one good thing when they cart U off to the big house.....your dental care will be free. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Just kidding! [smilie=th_pardon] I'm sorry to hear about your painful dental visit, hope you're feeling better fast. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Scentsy's Pumpkin Roll. [smilie=th_00000020] I'm not tired of pumpkin scents yet. Doubt if I ever will be.

Thank you sweet&spicey!! That's a good way to look at it! The way I am feeling about those idiotic wicks at this point it might be worth it! [smilie=th_tease-1]

Yes, next week, the 18th, if all goes well. Moving day will be after we've thoroughly cleaned, (this beautiful house is filthy) new carpet and baseboards installed, and fresh paint throughout! We're hoping that moving day will take place either the first or second week in Dec. We're trying to get a head start on packing because once the house is ours we're going to want to spend all of our time there working.

I've added Pumpkin Marshmallow from Scentsy. Smells great with the mystery Pumpkin Cream! I don't think I could ever tire of pumpkin, either, Sweet! ^_^

Tonight I am melting in kitchen, Wildberry Cheesecake by BH&G (cannot get enough of this scent)

Living Room - Strawberry Bean by Haley's..love this scent..

Hope everyone has a great evening.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I have missed you all! I've been MIA since my Halloween party, and keep trying to read all the posts and get caught up - I finally gave up and said I'll just have to jump in and miss what I missed (if that makes sense).

So happy birthday to anyone I missed.

Tonite I need to change the melters, but I have been melting Thankful from CFTKR and it was great!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for the HL info, Trep!

I am getting a little tired of cinnamon - no so much the pumpkin. However, I think I will be melting a bunch more before the Holidays are over.

Tonight I am waaay off the scent path with White Linen by Country Heart.

Good Evening...whew...I made it through Monday. :blink:

Melting Tara's Custom Concoction #2:

Sticky Pumpkin Sugar Cookie...verdict... :toppoints: YUMMY!

Joan~ Feel Better...and I know what you mean about the Slatkin wicks..never had a problem until this last purchase...my Autumn candle just won't stop drowning! ugh.

Sleep tight. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Got to a late start melting this evening.

All day today we've had bhg cinnamon stick melting and its still going strong. It was started yesterday.. That is some good cheap tarts.

Melting in the kids room sugar cookie and zuch bread by OL

pink sugar vanilla by bh

and burning one little votive of simply vanilla by colonial