The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Stella and Jason-Be safe!

Melting tonight-

Bella's Frosted Pumpkin Cupcakes

Bella's Pumpkin Noel

Burning-

YC Be Thankful

YC Autumn Wreath

YC Pumpkin Buttercream

It smells great in here!!

rotfl2.gif Boogie, OMG rotfl2.gif you are a hoot! I have to admit that I did NOT put any cream or lotion on afterwards bag.gif I always feel like it takes me forever to get ready and usually just want to get it over with and get on with my day. I do enjoy using LUSH Dream Cream...love the texture and scent and find it's pretty long lasting. You are right, I should have put on something to keep the moisture in...makes complete sense. I will try that next time...trying to use the scrub every other day at least. What sort of lotion do you usually use??

Hi Aria ! I don't want to hijack this thread so will start a new topic under the bath and body lounge about moisturizers.

Thanks just been cold and dreary today [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Tonights melts are Bodacious Blackberry from Wahms and Apple Butter and Caramel from Sinful Scents

I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Spice Latte. :hearts_tr:

Isn't that one great? She has some amazing coffee scents (and scents in general!)

I am getting a little tired of cinnamon - no so much the pumpkin. However, I think I will be melting a bunch more before the Holidays are over.

I find I also tire of cinnamon after a short while, but pumpkin is always welcome. I *like* cinnamon but too many days in a row and it just seems too in-your-face.

WOW - I am in love with this one (Peppercorn). Has anyone tried it and do you know what other vendors may carry it?

A new fave for me!

I love Peppercorn! It's such a lovely warm scent. I got my first one as my freebie tart in a CBV order and ordered more. I have a candle of it right now. You might also like White Pepper... the description on the CBV site didn't help at all with all those notes. It's similar to Peppercorn - a warm inviting scent.

I have 2 candles going right now, nothing melting - Warm Glow orange stardust pillar and a jar of CBV Caramel Apple. I love that one because the throw is strong and the apple isn't shy at all.

Bonus points - it was 70 today. Niiiiiice!! I took advantage and relocated my swiss chard plants into a cold frame because it's going to be 27 Thursday and the plants are not going to like that at all (neither will I).

Hi all. Tonight's scents are: CFTKR's Pumpkins & Pralines and YC Cranberry Chutney in the melters, and burning KOL Praline Caramel Sticky Buns.

Hi everybody. I'm melting EW Orange Chiffon Cake and I put tealights in all three of my glassybabies. (My parents got their glassybaby gift yesterday and really appreciated it. They opened it on video chat with me. I was so glad I could give them something meaningful as they deal with the deaths of their parents.)

Thank you to those who posted in the birthday thread or posted on Facebook. I've had a great day. This morning I went hang gliding for the first time! It was awesome and so exciting. I would do it again in a heartbeat, but continuing lessons are very expensive, and the equipment is too. Hopefully I'll be able to return to it in the future if/when I can afford it. For now it is a dream come true even to have done it once. DH and I also enjoyed some homemade cinnamon rolls (he put twice as much flour as the recipe called for, so we ended up making a double batch to give away at his work). I thought about melting a cinnamon roll scent to go with this, but figured the rolls could be responsible for their own yummy scent and I could therefore melt a cake scent instead. It's smelling mighty fine over here!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Maggie, I am loving your avatar and siggy.

Thanks Aria! :)

Hi Maggie! Can you describe Gypsy Witch? I saw that Nellie's Acres is having a sale . . . . . oh nooooo here I go again . . . . .

Hey Laurie...The Gypsy Witch is definitely earthy...but it has a sweetness to it. I don't really smell a ton of floral and I'm not a big floral fan but she describes it as: Nag champa, Magnolia and Jasmine..and my secret stuff! This one is strong without being overpowering. I love it! I'm sorry that I can't send you out one but I used the last one up today. :(

Applied for a job for starbucks in a grocery store. Hopefully if that is the right job it will work out.. and then I can get back to buying wax...lol

Good luck with that job Ilove! (I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Starbucks!

Changed the upstairs melter to:

Window of the Soul by CYS

edit: Christy...sounds like a great day! You're a brave woman! ;)

I am so glad you are safe OK candlebuddies! What a shock all that must have been.

I still am buying and eating the pumpkin treats...now I am into the Pumpkin Cream Cheese spread from TJs - served on graham crackers, you have yourself a little "pie"! [smilie=th_aola]

I am melting Spiced Yam - a sample from Candle Dippers.

Goooooood Mooooooorning CandleFind!!!

This morning I changed Vanilla Woods from Can-Do (moved it to the hallway cause I can't bear to part with it yet)

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I replaced it with Fall Harvest from LSC

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I smell the apples already, and it is divine!

I have Pumpkin Souffle from Crabby Candle in my room (it's too foody for me, so I put those kinds in my room during the day cause I'm not in there much and hopefully by the end of the evening the foody has burned off and it's mellow spicy)

I am continuing my new love affair with Peppercorn (Kristin's Kandles) in the kitchen

Note to self: GET MORE OF THIS!!!!!

Any one know which vendors have this ?

I need to throw something in the bathroom melters later, and today I have decided to add a melter to my ex husbands apartment. He lives on our property and his place has, well, the man-funk, so I'm gonna make it nicey for him. See if he notices. I think my DS#1 needs something too, his room REALLY has the funk, despite the glade-o-matic that spritz's every 15 min. or so.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Good morning another earthquake hit this morning at 6:08 so crazy.

Today i am starting my day off with Harvest Moon from candles scent from heaven. Happy Wednesday all

good morning

melting Mulled Cider from CFTKR

Hi Aria ! I don't want to hijack this thread so will start a new topic under the bath and body lounge about moisturizers.

Good idea...I will go check it out!

Good morning another earthquake hit this morning at 6:08 so crazy.

OMG Stella...that is crazy! What kind of magnitude are you having? Creepy. [smilie=th_cha60]

This morning it's from my LOL discontinued stockpile...

Honey Gingerbread...all these tarts still smell and look just like new even though they are almost 2 years old! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Happy Hump Day....4 day weekend starts tomorrow! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Christy, I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday!

Ilove, best wishes on the job prospect!

Stella, another one?! Oh noooooo! Was it an aftershock or a new one? Not that it matters. They're all scary. I hope they go away for good!

Maggie, wow, that's awesome, two years old and still good n strong!

I'm melting LSC Cinnaberry Mint. Talk about good n strong, oh my!

Gail

Today I'm melting "Sugar Cookies" from OMG. It is very realistic, but not really a heavy thrower.

Other recent melts:

an entire clamshell of BH&G "Peppermint Candy" left over from last year - my allergies have been killing me, and this one clears my sinuses out.

"Strawberry Margarita" by Backroad Hobbies

"Bite Me" by Backroad Hobbies

"Tooth Fairy" from CFTKR (love it, will have to order more)

Changed up the melts for this afternoon. Applied for a job for starbucks in a grocery store.

Ilove - that sounds like a great job - being around the coffee sniffs all day, then coming home to great waxie sniffs. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Hope it works out 4 U!

I've had a great day. This morning I went hang gliding for the first time! It was awesome and so exciting.

Christy - hang gliding? [smilie=th_cha60] [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I still am buying and eating the pumpkin treats...now I am into the Pumpkin Cream Cheese spread from TJs - served on graham crackers, you have yourself a little "pie"! [smilie=th_aola]

Debra - a little pie! [smilie=th_cc8] I remember Michele said she liked Trader Joe's pumpkin spread, too. We don't have a TJ's here. [smilie=th_cray] I'm still on the pumpkin yogurt kick. Thanks for the reco!

Burning: Cranberry by Pilgrim a votive

Cookielady [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - Pilgrim candle is a new one to me. How did U like their votive?

Stella & Jason - geeze - kinda scary! :blink: Stay safe!

I'm melting Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider. Luv this scent - so unique! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Ilove - that sounds like a great job - being around the coffee sniffs all day, then coming home to great waxie sniffs. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Hope it works out 4 U!

Christy - hang gliding? [smilie=th_cha60] [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Debra - a little pie! [smilie=th_cc8] I remember Michele said she liked Trader Joe's pumpkin spread, too. We don't have a TJ's here. [smilie=th_cray] I'm still on the pumpkin yogurt kick. Thanks for the reco!

Cookielady [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - Pilgrim candle is a new one to me. How did U like their votive? It smells great

Stella & Jason - geeze - kinda scary! :blink: Stay safe!

I'm melting Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider. Luv this scent - so unique! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Today's melts all from Front Porch. I am really liking this vendor. Melts are good and strong. I enjoy ordering their samplers.

Brown Sugar Nut Bread

Buttercream Drizzled Bread

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon

Re-burning 2 BHG jar candles in Kettle Corn and Ginger Spice Cake. These 2 smell so good together.

Melting LSC Moon Spice today. I was so proud of DH when the tart half wasn't even all the way melted yet and he said "I smell cinnamon" and looked around, confused.