The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi everyone. I have been melting this week so far: Vanilla & Oak by Front Porch

Jupitur Breeze by Crabby

Daiquri Luxe by LOL

Burning: Cranberry Pilgrim votive

Congrats Gail!!! You'll do [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Added Slatkins Leaves and Autumn to my burning today. AHHHH...love them.

:)

Those are sooo good![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

PumpkinSmiles.gif Melting a little Pumpkin Corn Pudding a la` CFTKR...I am really loving the corn pudding scents lately.

Gail, you will be an awesome chair! indubitablysmile.gif And glad you love the emoties...I love them too.

Maggie, watching last night and some of the heartbreak some of them go through when they are eliminated...just heartwrenching. I have yet to try Slatkin Cinnamon Sugared Donut...I'm trying to burn through the ones I already have here before I get any more. I'm part way through an Autumn, Caramel Apple and Marshmallow Fireside...not to mention, I have a brand new Cranberry Woods and Leaves I haven't even started yet.

Barbara, another fan of Slatkin's Leaves here! Love that candle!

Okay, got to get ready to take DS#2 to hockey practice... nhl2-1.gif

I'm burning my new McCalls, State Fair apple pie. It took about an hour to kick in and my oh my, I'm lovin the apple pie! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm burning my new McCalls, State Fair apple pie. It took about an hour to kick in and my oh my, I'm lovin the apple pie! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Barbita...Can you smell a lot of the caramel in that one? I am trying to decide which McCalls to buy for the B1G1half sale and that one was on my list. I like caramel but only in small doses. :)

Maggie, watching last night and some of the heartbreak some of them go through when they are eliminated...just heartwrenching.

I agree Aria...I have to watch with some tissues handy. One minute I'm cheering...the next I'm crying. I am still amazed at people that are born with such beautiful voices! [smilie=yes]

Oh yea...I'm melting Nana's Apple Cider from God's Country Candle.

Barbita...Can you smell a lot of the caramel in that one? I am trying to decide which McCalls to buy for the B1G1half sale and that one was on my list. I like caramel but only in small doses. :)

I agree Aria...I have to watch with some tissues handy. One minute I'm cheering...the next I'm crying. I am still amazed at people that are born with such beautiful voices! [smilie=yes]

Oh yea...I'm melting Nana's Apple Cider from God's Country Candle.

MaggieMae, I really don't smell a lot of caramel. Caramel gives me a headache, so I don't think there is too much in this one. Have I missed the sale?[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good evening melting one of my favorites Serendipity from Shayz some thing about this scent i just love...Have a wonderful Evening

Mpfand - luv your avatar - I'm a big Peanuts fan! [smilie=snoopy] Named a litter of feral kitties after the characters a few years ago...Lucy (turned out to be a boy :huh: ), Schroder (ended up being a girl :blink: ), Charlie Brown (ended up being a girl :D ) and Peanut - that was the only one I got right since that name could go either way. [smilie=th_pardon] I ended up bringing CB inside and she became Charly Brown. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Puppy - have a fantastic time at the fundraiser this weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Your club is lucky to have you as the chair - you seem so organized I know it'll be awesome next summer! [smilie=th_c61] Just don't wear yourself out in the process...delegate!

I'm melting TCC's Toasted Cinnamon Goo from a very generous CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's delish!

[smilie=th_bb20]

MaggieMae, I really don't smell a lot of caramel. Caramel gives me a headache, so I don't think there is too much in this one. Have I missed the sale?[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thanks...I think I'll be ordering that one then!!! :)

You have not missed the sale...it runs for the month of October!

http://www.mccallscandles.com/index.php

Sweet...your story is so cute! What adorable names for those little kitties!

Recent melts:

Bella's - Lemon Cream Donuts, Frosted Zucchini Cupcakes

SSS - Cinnamon Sugar

LSC - Creme Brulee Cupcake

Burning:

Illuminations - Vanilla Pound Cake

Mpfand - luv your avatar - I'm a big Peanuts fan! [smilie=snoopy] Named a litter of feral kitties after the characters a few years ago...Lucy (turned out to be a boy :huh: ), Schroder (ended up being a girl :blink: ), Charlie Brown (ended up being a girl :D ) and Peanut - that was the only one I got right since that name could go either way. [smilie=th_pardon] I ended up bringing CB inside and she became Charly Brown. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Thank you. I'm a big fan, as well. What a cute story! [smilie=th_giggle]

Melting Spiced Madeleine from B&BW this evening.

Hiya CF peeps!

Aria - so happy for your Tigers! After watching my beloved Red Sox have the implosion of all implosions, :lol: the Yankees being eliminated was just what the doctor ordered. I'm sure if you listened hard enough you could have heard a collective YAY!!! throughout all New England when the game was over [smilie=th_laughing]

It's been pretty cool up here the last few days - daytime temps in the 60's, and high 30's-40's at night. I've had the heat on several times this week. But there will be much rejoicing through Monday with temps in the 80's w/sunshine. AWESOME!!

Last night's melts were:

LSC White Witch in the living room

Front Porch Pink Laundry in the bathroom

Luna Bleu Chergui in the bedroom -all time fave scent hands down.

Tonite's selections are all from LOL:

Rosemary Mint in the living room - soooo nice!

Tropical Blue in the bathroom

Love Shack Lilac in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night, everyone!! :D

Aria, I watched part of X Factor, too. It sure is interesting watching the judges bicker, :shock: LOL !

Good luck on the big assignment, Gail! You will do super, and will leave them all laughing!

I have been trying to get in to sniff the new YC scents. Any good ones? Anyone? [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Tonight is Spring Rain from Sparklepuss - OOB.

ETA - I read that some Targets have Pumpkin Pie yogurt, Sweet - have you come across it?

Good Saturday Morning,

Living Room - Lemon Chiffon (ScentSationals) - very good and strong

Kitchen - Wildberry Scone (Haley's) - good but not as strong as I would like

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

Nene's - Maple Sugar Corn Pudding just started melting. I th_00000020.gif it! It smells nutty and sweet and salty. This may require another order at Nene's. I want more of this one.

S-A-TUR-DAY, Hey! toppoints.gif

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting out with CCCC Pumpkin Cookie Crunch

CCCC Pumpkin Chai Latte

CFTKR Cinnamon Zucchini Bread

Nene's Cinnamon Sugared apples

Slatkin in Autumn

All smells [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Jules, Maggie, Aria, Sweet, and Debra [smilie=th_teks0311] for your support and enthusiasm! Chairing the anniversary committee is a little daunting, but I'm really excited and have a terrific committee. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Sweet, what a darling kitty story! [smilie=th_00000020]

I'm melting LSC Cafe Vanilla Latte before I have to go prep for my dog club's big event. It's a great way to start the day! [smilie=snoopy]

Have a terrific weekend, friends. Enjoy these lovely autumn days! [smilie=group_hug]

Gail

Good Morning another warm windy day today with the promise of rain tonight and tomorrow. Morning melts are white cake and birthday cake from CFTKR and Toasted Marshmallow from Shady Mountain

Have a wonderful Saturday.

I read that some Targets have Pumpkin Pie yogurt, Sweet - have you come across it?

Debra - Oh noooooo! :o I went to Tar-J yesterday in the hunt for the pumpkin waffles - to no avail! [smilie=th_cry2yw3] I did find the International flavored coffee in Pumpkin spice, tho. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Looks like I'll be on the hunt for the pumpkin yogurt, too [smilie=th_cha69] - thanks Debra!

I'm burning Slatkin's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Coffee and donuts are always a good start to the day! [smilie=th_31]

Have a good one everyone! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Last night's melts were:

LSC White Witch in the living room

Front Porch Pink Laundry in the bathroom

Luna Bleu Chergui in the bedroom -all time fave scent hands down.

Tonite's selections are all from LOL:

Rosemary Mint in the living room - soooo nice!

Tropical Blue in the bathroom

Love Shack Lilac in the bedroom

Can I be your next-door neighbor? Everything you burn, I like the sound of!

[smilie=th_sml29]

So what does Chergui smell like??

84508.gif Hello friends!

I am melting Crosscreek's Spice Cake...a new scent from Deana...and I love it! I see more of this one in my future. I want to start another melter or two as I seriously need to start using up some of my stash.

A little sleepy today...DH was snoring [smilie=th_smielyfight] and I couldn't fall back to sleep. Came down and dozed on the couch, but was being stalked by the cat (wanted to be fed)...ugh.

Sheila, I think there are lots of people who don't mind seeing the Yankees lose...lol. Sorry Yankee fans...thinnocent.gif

debra, love watching the judges bicker!!! ththDrama.png

Well, my computer is acting weird and slow....gonna shut it down for a bit...a couple of weeks ago DH switched laptops with me and I am not lovin' this one he gave me....rollingpin.gif