The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

I've been burning CBV Raisin Rum this afternoon. I don't smell much rum, or at least it could be well blended into the other elements of the fragrance, but the candle sure does smell good and is throwing beautifully. And that makes me happy! :D

I'm really wishing they sold singles...argh. I've got a list made and it only comes to about $100.00 so far... [smilie=th_shout]

MaggieMae - Only $100, huh? :lol: Since you're required to buy multiples, it wouldn't be hard to do. I wish they sold singles, too. [smilie=th_200912104451] I don't want to get multiples of a scent I don't know I'll like from a new company. I figured I'd order 2 or 3 scents I'm pretty sure about and the rest in votives to check the scents out first. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm melting LSC's Vanilla Voodoo. Delicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

You know those days when nothing satisfies your nose? I'm having one today. [smilie=th_pullhair] I switched to FP Country Fruit Market and I'm liking it a lot so far. "So far" being the key words. Nothing pleases me for long, it seems. [smilie=th_hmph]

Fickle Gail

[smilie=th_hello]

A couple of change-outs:

Vanilla Apples from Can-Do in my room

and

Amaretto Nog from Crabby Candle Co in the living room.

ENJOY YOUR AFTERNOON

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Both of those sound amazinggggg, I was looking at the amaretto nog when I was checking out their scents and its on my list for sure!

I am burning Yankee Candles Spiced Pumpkin and I have Slatkins Lavander Macroon going in the bathroom.

Burning YC Pumpkin Buttercream and YC Iced Pumpkin.

I am not going to melt anything today because my allergies have been terrible and now I think I have an upper respiratory infection. I can't smell a thing and the tarts are aggravating my cough. Took medicine so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Burning YC Pumpkin Buttercream and YC Iced Pumpkin.

I am not going to melt anything today because my allergies have been terrible and now I think I have an upper respiratory infection. I can't smell a thing and the tarts are aggravating my cough. Took medicine so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Michele,

[smilie=th_sorry_]

you're not feeling well!

[smilie=th_bb41]

No tarts - that's serious!

[smilie=th_thConfus_55]

I hope you feel better VERY soon!

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Maggie, Don't forget to try Days of Olde...if you like spicy...it's awesome.

I'll give it a try, thanks!!! :) That Sweet Annie is on my list too!

I figured I'd order 2 or 3 scents I'm pretty sure about and the rest in votives to check the scents out first. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

That's a good idea!! [smilie=th_cc8] I just might do that!! Now the hard part is to pick the few that I'll get in the multi-packs. When I ordered many moons ago, I didn't write any decent info about my likes & dislikes! [smilie=th_gif]

I have Slatkins Lavander Macroon going in the bathroom.

Oh, what do you think of that one? It smelled heavenly on cold sniff in the store, but how's the hot throw?

Michele... [smilie=th_326db8b3] Hope you feel better soon!!

Hope you feel better soon, Michele!

Melting Autumn Stroll from Scentsy. We had some thunder and lightning today along with some much needed rain. A cold front is on its way! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hi everyone...just catching a bit of the Tiger game...playoffs...heading off to bed in just a few. I have been so busy since the boys went back to school...between domestic goddess duties, after school activities, homework and fund raisers, I am exhausted by the end of the day. Tomorrow morning I am going on a field trip with my 3rd grader...rural education day...they'll learn about farming, corn production, etc. In a couple of weeks they're going on another field trip to a historical museum/one-room school house. They have to dress up like pioneers and bring a lunch prepared pioneer style in a basket or pail. The food has to be typical of the time period (bread, butter, jelly, apples, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, biscuits, homemade baked goods....) They will see what it was like to be an American child in the 1800's.

Still melting Carol's Falling Leaves...great scent...very long lasting. Too tired to light any candles....isn't that pitiful???

Michele, hope you feel better soon. I was sick a couple of weeks ago and it truly bummed me out not being able to smell!

Have a nice evening friends...hugs to all.

They have to dress up like pioneers and bring a lunch prepared pioneer style in a basket or pail. The food has to be typical of the time period (bread, butter, jelly, apples, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, biscuits, homemade baked goods....) They will see what it was like to be an American child in the 1800's.

OMG, Aria! I remember when my kids had to dress up as immigrants and bring lunches like that! I had to sew outfits that looked like they just got off the boat! What a lot of work...but they looked so cute! I hope your kids enjoy it! :)

Still the same tarts as earlier...have a great evening! ;)

I hope you can get back to melting soon, Michelle!

Mpfand - a cold front! Does that mean it is below 100 degrees there, now? [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I remember the butter making at Pioneer Days for my kids. Shaking the cream in a jar for what seemed like for-ev-er!

Tonight is an unnamed vendor, and an unusual flavor in this house: Raspberry Truffle.

Hiya, everyone! Nice day, and now it's raining. Go away, rain! They came and lit the heater pilot lights on Friday, so I'm good to go for another Winter. Which I hope takes it's sweet time getting here :lol:

Hope you feel better soon, Michele! :) Tis the season. All of the crud starts circulating this time of year - boo!

Last night's melts were:

Cheryl's Snuggle Wild Orchid Vanilla in the living room. I've been reunited with a major scent love - it's SO GOOD!

Cheryl's Bamboo in the bathroom

Crosscreek Pink Getaway in the bedroom

Tonite's selections are:

Cheryl's Meadow Mist in the living room. Got this scent as a freebie from OLC (loved it!) and saw that Cheryl stocked it. Forgot how similar it is to Fresh Cut Grass which I also ordered from Cheryl's - whoops :lol: Good thing I love that type of scent!

Orchid Lake Euphoria in the bathroom

LOL Cupid's Mischief Cake in the bedroom. Way out of my scent zone, but it was a freebie. Hate to leave them unloved in the basket, dontcha know :lol:

Have a great rest of your night, everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi everyone...just catching a bit of the Tiger game...playoffs...heading off to bed in just a few. I have been so busy since the boys went back to school...between domestic goddess duties, after school activities, homework and fund raisers, I am exhausted by the end of the day. Tomorrow morning I am going on a field trip with my 3rd grader...rural education day...they'll learn about farming, corn production, etc. In a couple of weeks they're going on another field trip to a historical museum/one-room school house. They have to dress up like pioneers and bring a lunch prepared pioneer style in a basket or pail. The food has to be typical of the time period (bread, butter, jelly, apples, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, biscuits, homemade baked goods....) They will see what it was like to be an American child in the 1800's.

Still melting Carol's Falling Leaves...great scent...very long lasting. Too tired to light any candles....isn't that pitiful???

Michele, hope you feel better soon. I was sick a couple of weeks ago and it truly bummed me out not being able to smell!

Have a nice evening friends...hugs to all.

Aria: This sounds like a fun field trip. We have Conner Prairie here in Indy and I went on field trips there with my boys several times.

Well, I'll be....my Avatar just magically showed up after a week... Aria: you mentioned Sweet Annie. I have this growing wild in my yard and it is just an awesome spicy plant. I used to make wreaths out of the plants in the fall. Who sells this scent in a tart? I am melting CFTKR Stonehedge. This is a really nice one and kinda hard to describe but I like it..spicy and refreshing. Wishing y'all a great day..

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning still playing catch up from this weekend. Todays melts are Whipped Pink Key Lime ButterCream, Key Lime Pie and Pink Key Lime Cake all from Tara's Candle Cottage

Have a great day.

Aria, what a fantastic field trip! I hope it's a huge success!

I'm melting Vanilla Passion from OMG on this cold and windy morning. Thursday our low is supposed to be 39. :wacko:

Gail

autumngmorn.png

I got it goin' on today!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Vanilla Pumpkin from TomsLighthouse in the living room - it's awesome!

Eleganza from my old AromaSoy by Grazia stash in my room

Love Spell from K's Kreations in my bathroom

Warm Autumn Welcome by BHG in the kids bathroom

Falling Leaves by LOL in the family room

and Cinnamon Candy Apple by Kristins Kandles in my DS room.

Did I mention my house smells REALLY good this morning?

[smilie=yes]

[sorry, I have tried 3 times to resize that image - it's coming out 320X309 or something, but the source is 160X155, IDK what's going on]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi friends.....

Its been a long time since I have stopped by! I am so sorry! I have had so much going on in my life..but all is good and I want to get here more! I love reading all the yummies and fun everyone is having!!

Love the scents you are enjoying and all the pretty fall avatars you have..I must go get me one QUICK!!

Today I have Carols awesome Mac Apple going strong and I love it so much!!

Thanks for letting me return..this place feels like home [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Busymom!!! :)

I love everyone's avatars...so beautiful...and Stella, yours makes me smile! ^_^ SO cute!

Today I'm melting:

Grandma's Kitchen from Perfect Scents

Pumpkin Apple Gingerbread Cake from CYS

Soon as I'm home for good, I'll start up the candles.

Have a good one. :)