The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Hey Sweet,I tried to e-mail you,but I was not allowed.Thanks so much for the offer,you are such a sweetie!

Skylar [smilie=th_wave] - go back and look again, I think I found a way around that. You should be able to see my email addy now- ?

Goooood morning! :)

Sheila, that sounds like such a fun time with friends! You must enjoy yourselves a LOT! [smilie=party]

Sweet, fingers crossed for no rain today. Octoberfests are great, aren't they?

I'm leaving for my dog training class in a bit. I'm not the instructor in this one, but the student. We have such a great time and so do all the dogs but it's pretty challenging, especially teaching Hobbit to heel backwards. [smilie=kewl] This afternoon I'm meeting up with a bunch of good friends for a discussion group we've had going for years.

I won't get much melting in today but I'm starting off with a bang. Vanilla Pinecone, a freebie from Candledippers. I don't usually like pine - too strong, too all-purpose-cleaner smelling. This is [smilie=th_cc15] though, oh my! I'm soooo happy I ordered again from Beth cuz I'm really loving everything so far!

I hope you all have a great Sunday, whatever you're doing. And what ARE you doing, anyway?

Curious n Nosy Gail [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Gail - Vanilla Pinecones is a favorite of mine, from any vendor.

I'm melting 'Rice Crispy' from Kim's Tart Candles. It's good, so far just a sweet vanilla scent.

authello.gif

and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

The weather is BEAUTIFUL here!!

It's been a horribly busy weekend, and I haven't gotten to report my melts.

Falling Leaves from LOL - wow, this was strong and really good, it lasted most of Friday in my living room.

I replaced it with Cinnaberry from Tara's yesterday, that was nice but not nearly as much of a punch.

Today is Autumn Fields from CFTKR. I got an order in from Carol yesterday, and I got a bag of leaves in this scent, the cold sniff is absolutely TDF for me!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

My only other melt right now is in my room, I swapped out Cozy Fall Nights from Front Porch, which was really really good and put in Cozy Cottage Signature which I'm not sure I care for all that much. It's strong, I just don't care for the scent. I think it will mellow by the time I go in there for sleeping.

Autumn-TY-3-Sm.png

for the nice comments on the thread title!

(and hey, Gail, we both got 9 votes! - so it's kinda a tie - lol)

Sweet...Thanks! I'll keep that in mind... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ...but for now...I continue the search! LOL

Melting:

Fifteens from Tara's...this is so yummy! ;)

Have a good one. :)

I melting another no-throw tart from CCS In the Mood. I am ready to trash the rest of the order that I have from them. The throw is pitiful. It isn't worth the time and energy to clean and change out the melter on these.

Burning a BBW 3-wick Acorn and Fig. It was nice. Kinda outdoorsy men's cologney. The wicks performed way better than the Frosted cupcake.

Melting some Dirty Dancing from Kim's Candle Tarts and Berry Blush from Scentsy. I always expect this to one be sweet, but it is a tart one!

Sweet - you asked if I found some new yummy coffees at the tasting - they had one that was called Cliff Hanger that I liked and it would wake you up for sure! I also tried using the soy creamer for the first time and I am a convert!

Very late melting here Dreamsickle pops from shayz scentz been a long day and just now getting to sit down for a minute.

I melted Nene's Harvest Moon today, but I am already in the mood for something else. I don't think this particular tart's longevity has been the best. My YC Harvest candle, which I burned to go with the Harvest Moon, is only a few burns away from being done (and it's a big jar). Like never before, I am really dedicated to whittling down my stash -- it's just more than any one person should need. (but I am buying another candle this week so it's even more important to use up some of the others!)

afmorning.gif

Monday again - really?!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Getting off to a busy start and hope to keep it going throughout the day and maybe get something done!

Starting melt of the morning is a re-run from last night:

Cranberry Yuzu from CandleDippers

it's strong and I like it A LOT!

Everything else is status quo.

Enjoy your day.

Good Morning going to need lots of [smilie=th_316785e4] coffee today

was a very busy weekend. Melting Frosted Cinnamon Buns from Haley's and Ooey Gooey Buns from Sinful scent. Expecting several orders today and thats exciting. Have a great day all.

This morning's scents are CFTKR Pumpkin & Pralines, Pumpkin Nutmeg Delight and Cinnamon Caramel Coffee.

CFKTR ~ Pumpkin Corn Pudding

CFTKR ~ Bonfire Bliss

Swan Creek ~ Snickerdoodle

CFTKR ~ Fall Festival

Good Monday morning.

I'm melting Candy Corn from Spotted Hog and Cup o-Joe from OMG.

The Cup o' Joe smells very authentic and is making me want to brew another pot of coffee. I had to switch to decaf and I'm still trying to get used to the change. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Karrielynn, that's awful about your CCS order having no throw. [smilie=th_sorry_]

Jules, the caffeine habit is hard to break, isn't it? [smilie=th_jay]

I'm melting CCCC Sweet Tarts n Bubble Gum. Quite deelish! :D

Gail

[smilie=th_hello]

A couple of change-outs:

Vanilla Apples from Can-Do in my room

and

Amaretto Nog from Crabby Candle Co in the living room.

ENJOY YOUR AFTERNOON

[smilie=th_catkiss]

CFTKR ~ Falling Leaves

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Corn Pudding

Scentsible Scents ~ Sweet Annie

I love reading all the Fall scents... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Aria...I'm getting ready to order from Scentsible Scents and was trying to whittle down my list...I'm really wishing they sold singles...argh. I've got a list made and it only comes to about $100.00 so far... [smilie=th_shout]

Today:

Blueberry "something" from WAHM...didn't come with a scent name sticker and I can't remember what I ordered, but it smells great! :)

Upstairs it's Tropical Teakwood from Bliss Candles

Maggie, Don't forget to try Days of Olde...if you like spicy...it's awesome. I got only one votive in that scent and wish I had more! Lovin' Sweet Annie too. Are you ordering mainly tarts? The jar I have is an 8 oz and is burning very nice and even. The wick does need to be trimmed otherwise the flame gets way too big.