The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Michele--glad you can smell again. Try taking a break from scents for a bit and then gradually ease back into doing them like you have been. I have had to do that as I was overloading my nose and giving myself sinus troubles. I was worried for a bit that I'd have to give up my candles and tarts but all is well now so don't get too upset. Sometimes our noses just can't take so much at one time.

I really think I am on overload and with all the spicy scents they are just too much at once. I am just melting one tart and I think when that is done it will be one candle. I am melting in the front of the house so the scent is not too strong.

Maggie- I have an appointment for the doctor next week. I feel a bit better today. Not coughing all that much.

One melt going today-LSC Fried Apples French Toast.

Michele--that is what I did and now I don't have any trouble at all unless I start doing too many things at once and then I have to remind myself that sometimes less is more when it comes to candles and tarts.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Christmas Cookie--my all time favorite scent.

I found a box of pumpkin pie pop tarts at our local grocer, so my family is going to be THRILLED. I never buy these, since they're just pure junk, but I couldn't pass up pumpkin!

Jedda - I couldn't pass those up either. I notice anything with pumpkin in the name right away. I think my grocer is just trying to see how many pumpkin things they can make me buy. [smilie=th_sml29] I would have gotten Edy's pumpkin ice cream, but it's a little cool here for ice cream now. My latest find is Little Debbie pumpkin muffins. [smilie=th_cha40] They're pretty good!

I'm melting YC's Pumpkin Buttercream. From the cold sniff in the store, I remember thinking this scent probably wasn't for me. But, now that it's melting, I like it! [smilie=yes]

trep-Thanks for your advice. Hopefully clear breathing is on its way.

Burning YC Sugared Apple tonight. I am really enjoying this and am getting a awesome throw. I saw the Sparkling Sugar in Marshall's today. I did not get it but now I a wondering if I should go back for it? Thoughts anyone? I did find a YC Danish Butter Cookies from the World Journeys collection. I still want a Christmas in Paris. The Italian Christmas Biscotti was one of the best candles I had ever burned.

My latest find is Little Debbie pumpkin muffins. [smilie=th_cha40] They're pretty good!

Well, now I have to find those, TOO! I can't pass by anything pumpkin.

Burning a Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake candle, and still melting Carol's 'Sweet Milk'.

Everything sounds yummy i am still looking for the pumpkin spice coffee cups for my keurig i did find the pumpkin creamer.

My morning melts are still going strong prairie Kitchen from front porch and Prairie Cherry from Sun Harbor. I went to sun harbors etsy page and all her stuff looks good i think i might have to place a little order.

Have a great evening

Jedda - I couldn't pass those up either. I notice anything with pumpkin in the name right away. I think my grocer is just trying to see how many pumpkin things they can make me buy. [smilie=th_sml29] I would have gotten Edy's pumpkin ice cream, but it's a little cool here for ice cream now. My latest find is Little Debbie pumpkin muffins. [smilie=th_cha40] They're pretty good!

I'm melting YC's Pumpkin Buttercream. From the cold sniff in the store, I remember thinking this scent probably wasn't for me. But, now that it's melting, I like it! [smilie=yes]

LOL I seriously thought you guys were talking tarts (some call them pop tarts) until I saw "grocer"

[smilie=th_lol22]

Michele~ Glad to hear your not coughing as much today! :) I agree about the World Journey Biscotti candle...I loved it! I'm gonna have to go take a peek in our Marshalls and Home Goods.. they are right next door to each other. :thyay:

...and while I'm there...I'm checking in the Target for those pumpkin waffles. YUM! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Tonight as been:

Enchanted Nights from Oh Soy Sweet upstairs...very nice.

Key Lime Frosting from Fragrant Memories downstairs...a fav! [smilie=thzzz003] Nighty nite.

Hey everyone! There's definitely a nip in the air - windy all day, too. Wore my flip flops out on my errands because I can't give up summer yet :lol: They think we'll have our first frost tomorrow night into Friday morning. BOO!

Tonite's smell goods:

Luna Bleu Honey Patchouli in the living room. Can't get enough of this scent!

Orchid Lake Eucalyptus Peppermint in the bathroom. So strong - can smell it down here and the bathroom door is closed nearly all the way.

CFTKR Amish Wash Day in the bedroom. Smells awesome! It was a freebie too - yay!

Have a great night all! My boyfriend George Clooney is on Letterman - so excited. A girl can dream, right? :lol:

This morning, it's Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee. I burned this yesterday and decided to have it again today. Smells wonderful. :)

So sad about Steve Jobs. My DS, who is studying to be a computer engineer, is forlorn. :(

In his honor,

Today my melts are...

Apple Cider Donuts...CYS

Candied Apple Cupcakes...LOL

Iced Apple Strudel...BH

Upstairs...CBV Cleopatra's Closet

It's freezing outside...stay cozy.

Very sad about Steve Jobs.

This morning I am melting Hard Christmas Candy from Ye olde Candle Cubbard and Spiced Cranberry from Buggy Town. Have a great day.

LOL I seriously thought you guys were talking tarts (some call them pop tarts) until I saw "grocer"

[smilie=th_lol22]

Haha! Well, to be fair, if my grocery store sold tarts (of the wax variety) I'd be buying them too.

I melted "Pumpkin Cheesecake" from Kim's Tart Candles, and it was AMAZING! Insanely strong graham cracker scent, with pumpkin and creamy cheesecake supporting. It was so strong that my livingroom was filled within a minute or two of starting the tart, and then I turned it off after five minutes because it was just SO strong. Love it. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks sweet friends...its been a trying year and well...I am putting MUCH behind me and moving forward!!

Maureen has had a full plate too..I will see if I can snag her over here for a bit!! Just seems sometimes there is too much going on!! You know!!

Melts and candles save me tho...LOL!! I love the good smells of fall, it just takes me away!!

Today I am burning a candle from Haleys, in honor of her wonderful sale that I took part in!! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is going strong and I love it so much!!

Have a happy fall day everyone [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Enjoyed pumpkin waffles for breakfast again. It's so hard to keep my calories in check this time of year. Guess I'll have to spend extra time at the gym tonight. Our home inspection is this afternoon. I'm nervous and excited. The next hurdle will be the appraisal. It's nice and cool this morning, only 52. Falling Leaves from Scentsy is going strong in my melters. Have a great day, everyone!

Hello, I haven't visited the forum in over a year, and am happy to be back.[smilie=th_d6ac145d]. Today I'm burning McCalls, Autumn Leaves. It is nice and strong and smells more like pumpkin then leaves. Love it!

Welcome back Barbita and busymom!

I am remelting LSC Fried Apples French Toast and Auntie Di's Corny Cupcakes. They have been going for a bit so they need to be switched out.

84936-1.gif

It is a glorious fall day here....DH and I took a walk a little while ago before he left for work. We even walked through some crunchy leaves!

This afternoon's melt is Ultimate Bakery from FP...this is gooooood! SmileyHearts.gif I think it's a combination of pink sugar, zucchini bread and sugar cookie dough. That is just my guess...it smells fantastic.

Nice to see you back Barbita...love McCall's Autumn Leaves and yes, it's sort of pumpkiny and nutty.

Busymom, hey there girlie...don't be a stranger! Tarts and candles can be so comforting during those crazy times. Something about a good smell is just so soothing to the mind and relaxing for sure. bf-sleepingsmiley.gif

Have a wonderful afternoon everyone 86533.gif