The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

[smilie=The_Hi] Hi Barbita! Good to "see" ya!

I'm plotting my McCalls candle order for this month....while they are on sale I might get one or two...six. :confettistars:

Melting:

Apple Praline Zucchini Bread from LSC

Apple Dumpling from CFTKR

Appleloonie from Bliss

Burning:

Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from Slatkin

Cider Donut from Yankee

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! It's like I never left! Good to be back!

Hugs all around.[smilie=group_hug]

Barbara

I'm now burning Slatkins Autumn. I really like the juicy apple scent in this one. Slatkin is becoming one of my favorite vendors.[smilie=th_hema1]

Along with yesterday's LSC Ocean Blue, I have added my YC sandcastle swirl candle and CBV Storm Watch. It's a nice blend.

Welcome Back

Its so hot and windy out here today that there are several Wildfires prayers to all our firemen [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

melting Raspberry Coconut from CFTKR Its very good.

Hi Barbita [smilie=The_Hi] - good to C U again!

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

It's nice to be back. Thank you![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Burning YC- Nature's Paintbrush for the second time this week. I am really digging this one. Smells like a freshly showered man that just put some good smelling cologne on...very sexy.

I'm a little behind with keeping up, so here's the recap of what's been melting around here:

Cinnamon Candy Apple from Kristins Kandles

Spiced Cranberry from Perfect Scents (in spite of all the trouble I had with tarts from here, this one had great throw and longevity)

Pink Sky from Soy Breeze

Cider Snap from Candle Dippers

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Hope you all are having a great week!

I started the day with Haley's 'Apple Jack and Peel and an un-labeled apple/spice/bakery scent. The house is starting to smell really yummy!

Good Morning Starting the day out with Granny's pie crust from every thing prim not sure this will melt long as i cant smell anything yet.

Have a great day all.

Good Morning Starting the day out with Granny's pie crust from every thing prim not sure this will melt long as i cant smell anything yet.

Have a great day all.

How is this order performing in general, Stella? My one and only from them was a complete bust.

Hope you fare better

:)

Good Morning...glorious fall weather this morning over here 0000aabbleaves.gif

So happy that our Detroit Tigers beat the NY Yankees last night! Sorry, NY girls, but I just love my Tigers!!!!! cheer2.gif

X Factor was good last night...anyone else watching?? I am hooked and MElove.gif

Melting Cobweb Cupcake from Crosscreek...wonderful! This scent is delish...cakey, spicy, and veddy sweet smelling! 78050.gif

Off to do some shopping...we need fruits and veggies. Also may stop in Homegoods & TJMaxx and see if I can find any wax treasures...

Hope you all have a great day! fl1.gif

Good Morning! [smilie=th_wave]

Melting CFTKR Pumpkin Marshmallow

Can-do Autumn Wreath

Ten digits Apple pie

Slatkin candle in Autumn

Enjoy the day everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Yep Aria...I'm watching it on DVR...my favs are still in it! :thyay:

This morning I'm melting...

Appleloonie from Bliss & Apple Praline ZB from LSC are still going...love them! :thwetkissf:

Added Apple Butter Zucchini Bread from CCCC...a BIG favorite! [smilie=yes]

Burning:

The last of my Slatkin Cinnamon Sugar Donut candle...this went QUICK!

Cider Donut from YC

Happy Friday and have a good one! :)

Barbita!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Aria, you're so cute about your Tigers winning the game! And your emoties... :hearts_tr:

I hope all our forum members and their families are just dandy! :thwetkissf: We're all fine here but I'm SO busy with dog stuff! My club's biggest fundraiser of the year is this weekend and I was just voted to chair our 20th anniversary committee, which is happening next summer. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but here I am. :shock:

Trying to get some melting in today. First up is OMG Sweet Pumpkin Spice. It's a great scent but not quite as strong as I was expecting. Good one though! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Gail

Welcome back Barbita and Busymom. th_blij51.gif

Gail, you'll do great as chair of the anniversary committee. I just know it. Have fun this weekend.

Today I'm burning two candles. Yankee- Tea & Honey and Voluspa - Patchouli & Pomegranate

th_00000020.gifth_00000020.gifth_00000020.gif

Barbita!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Aria, you're so cute about your Tigers winning the game! And your emoties... :hearts_tr:

I hope all our forum members and their families are just dandy! :thwetkissf: We're all fine here but I'm SO busy with dog stuff! My club's biggest fundraiser of the year is this weekend and I was just voted to chair our 20th anniversary committee, which is happening next summer. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but here I am. :shock:

Trying to get some melting in today. First up is OMG Sweet Pumpkin Spice. It's a great scent but not quite as strong as I was expecting. Good one though! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Gail

Hugs back Gail!!!![smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm doing a fruity blend today -- burning YC Macintosh and CBV Lime Sorbet, melting the last bit of an LOL layered candle (Key Lime Pie), and also melting Can-Do Stupid Cupid (reminds me of the song).