The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Burning some candles tonight-

YC Autumn Wreath

YC Candied Apples

I was burning YC Autumn Leaves but it has to go back. I did the foil trick and still not a full wax pool. The wicks keep drowning.

DH's car was in the shop all day today. The bill was $2,800. :o Couldn't have come at a worse time with us in the process of buying a new house and Christmas right around the corner. Not to mention that it seriously cuts into the wax budget. :(

Melting Sentimental Cider from Scentsy this evening.

Jedda~ Thanks for the heads up for k-cups at Target...love the $5 gift card idea.

Mpfand~ I'm sorry to hear about your broken car!!! Life seems to always work that way...everything happens at once!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Melting the same tarts as this morning but added Blueberry Banana Cream Pie from CCCC.

Burning

Slatkins Autumn

Yankee Cider Donut

G'night! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Tis the season to bring out my earthy musky Halloween scents! I started with Graveyard from Alternative Breeding - but now the site comes up as Universal VooDoo!

Mp - yeowza! That is quite a repair. My windshield was hit with a rock and split last night :angry: and I thought that was expensive to fix!

Evening, everyone! So sorry to hear about the car and windshield repairs, ladies :o My car is 15 years old, and has had practically everything replaced over the years, so I feel your pain :wacko:

katz - nice going on getting a Chergui tart from Lathers & Lights! I should ask her for one next time I order ;) I think the Chergui dupe FO is on the pricier side from Daystar, so I can see why candle vendors don't use it. I'd love for someone to surprise us with it at some point, though!

debra - I've been sitting on my Universal VooDoo clams for a few months now. I think I may break them out tomorrow night - it's definitely getting to be that time of year as you said! I love Tod's stuff!

Last nights melts were:

Cheryl's Violet & Birch, Cheryl's Forest Pine, and Tara's Monkey Mouth.

Tonite's aromas are all from LOL:

Forest Patchouli in the living room - longtime fave!

Vanilla Shake Cake in the bathroom - bakery freebies always go in the bathroom :lol: Smells yummy, though!

Citrus & Sage in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night, folks! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good morning it's Wednesday we are half way to the weekend

Starting my day melting Pink Pancakes from Sarah's wax and wix and Frosted Honey Grahams from Haley's. Have a wonderful day all.

thwaving_leaf.gif Good Morning...going to post and run this morning...going grocery shopping and like to get there early.

Melting Sweet Cider & Pumpkins from Carol...love

38112.gif Have a great morning!

Good Morning! :)

Melting Sour Cream Spice Cake from CFTKR... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] this is wonderful...my only wish is that is was even STRONGER!!! YUM!

Upstairs it's Blackberry Blue Sugar from Front Porch...excellent!

Have a good one! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm melting "Pumpkin Bread" from Kim's Tart Candles. Very yummy and spicy. I really am very happy with my last order from Kim - so far, no duds!

Good Morning!

Melting Candy Corn Cupcakes from CCCC

Jedda-I like Kim's too! I've always been happy with my orders [smilie=yes]

Have a great everyone!

Well, the Pumpkin Bread was good while it lasted! It burned out quickly, though. I just cleaned out the living room melter and put on CBV's "Finger Lickin Good". It is described as strawberry, clove and orange, so I'm not sure what it'll be like.

So, here's a story (and wax related, sort of!)

I went to Walmart to look for more of the three-wick Simple Living candles. My trip was a success. On the way out of the store, there was a man ahead of me, pushing a cart. He stopped walking at the exit, and started shouting "No, no, stop it! Leave me alone!"

I was about 10 feet behind him when he started yelling, and as I got closer I asked "Is everything ok?" and tried to wave down one of the store employees that was standing nearby. This guy seemed really upset.

He looked at me and the store employees, and said "I know you're all trying to hear my thoughts! Stop it!" [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] And then he grinned, grabbed his bags and ran off to get on the bus. [smilie=th_pardon]

I was expecting to be on some type of hidden camera show - it was seriously weird! (But I did get my new candles!)

Neglecting the wax AGAIN! ugh

Dear Life,

Stop keeping me so busy that I can't properly focus on my addiction.

Thanks,

~L~

[smilie=th_shout]

Yesterday I did manage Hillbilly Homebrew from CFTKR, it was great but by the time I settled back at home from running around, I hardly smelled it anymore, and it did not re-run after turning back on this morning either.

[smilie=grrr]

Today I have Covered Bridges from Ye Old Candle Cubbard. I hate having to buy bags without ever smelling - it's an "okay" smell, but definately not a fave.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL!

For this afternoon I have Carol's Mulled Cider melting...holy cow, I forgot how strong this one is! unglaublich.gif

I just cleaned out the living room melter and put on CBV's "Finger Lickin Good". It is described as strawberry, clove and orange, so I'm not sure what it'll be like.

I liked the "Finger Lickin Good", but my son came home and said that it stinks. He's not a fan of some fruity scents, and this one sort of smelled like fruit and dish soap (in a good way, I promise!) I've got another scent shot of this scent, and I'm going to save it for a time when he's not home.

I swapped it out for "Pumpkin Frappucino", also from CBV. Nice slightly spicy pumpkin with a kick of coffee. Very nice! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Afternoon.

My dinner is ruining all the lovely scents I have going...all I smell is meatloaf. [smilie=th_pullhair] And I'm not a big fan of meat so it's even worse. Argh.

Melting:

Vanilla Frosted Cinnamon Rolls from WAHM

Have a good one.

Jedda, that's some story about the man in the store. It sounds like he might have a mental disorder, poor fellow. :huh:

Maggie, I liked your apple facts and now I like your pumpkin facts. How nice it would be if they really cured snakebites, eh? :wacko:

Laurie, you're funny! [smilie=th_laughing]

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Green Tea & Cucumber. It's plenty strong but not my favorite scent. [smilie=th_sign0164] That's how it goes sometimes.

Gail

Gail, That's what I was thinking at first, but when he started laughing and running away - I didn't know what to think! When he left, I asked the employees 'What just happened?' and they said that he was fine - apparently they knew him. It certainly got my pulse racing... I wonder if that counts as cardio?

The 'Pumpkin Frappucino' tart that I started earlier is so strong. I am very impressed!