The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Good evening, everyone! Totally blah weather day - rained all night, was cloudy all day, and it was misty on my way home from work. The kind you have to keep putting your wipers on to clear - ANNOYING! :lol: Looks like we'll have alot of rain tomorrow - boo!

Tonite's melts:

Orchid Lake Bubblegum in the living room. I love a good bubblegum scent - can't help it now matter how old I am :lol:

Shayz Pink Linen Sheets in the bathroom

Ecco Lights Apple Orchard in the bedroom

Have a great night, and an awesome Friday! :D

You are right, Sweet - here I am again, locking doors, blowing out candles and turning off the lights for everyone! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Today has been Scentsy Mountain Retreat.

Hi all. After a rather unpleasant trip to the dentist this morning, I am now burning my Diamond Candle in Carnival Candy. It's basically been burning since I received it, since I am feverish with anticipation to get the ring out. But I will...not...dig!!

[smilie=th_aola]

(I will hopefully be able to post p0rn sometime between now and the end of this weekend.)

Hope you are feeling better!

Burning my YC Apple Pumpkin votive. I have about 5 of them and that's all my store had left in this scent. Yesterday I melted BHG coconut and it was fantastic.

Quiet morning here for once, lol. Dh left for work early and kids are still asleep, animals are surprisingly quiet also.

I moved my Haley's 'Pink Sugared Watermelon' into the bathroom. It is still throwing, but not as strong as yesterday. I figured that it can spend its last few hours in a smaller room.

I just put on 'Grapefruit Mangosteen' from Kim's Tart Candles in the livingroom. I like this one once it melts, but I don't care for the cold sniff at all. Strange, huh?

I haven't changed the other warmers yet. I'm trying really hard to use up some fruity/tropical summer scents before it gets chilly. We're still having daily temps in the 80's, so I still have a few weeks to enjoy these scents.

On my second day of burning Slatkins Cranberry Woods. The scent is great and it is burning beautifully!!

No drowning wicks on this one!!

Debbie

Debbie - Cranberry Woods is one of my favorites! I love that scent.

I cleaned the hall melter and moved it into my son's room. He chose "Lemon Sugar" from Kim's Tart Candles. I like the scent, but he just loves it.

Trep~ I hope all is well with you!!! :)

Last night and today...

Sweet Cider & Pumpkins from CFTKR... [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_bb20]

**By the way Gail...I keep forgetting to tell you...I absolutely LOVE your signature...it's beautiful. ;)

Burning Slatkin's Marshmallow Fireside and melting YC Pomegranate Cider. Looks like I will be heading back to Bath & Body Works to snag some more of MF.

Changed up the scents...

Melting:

CYS The Pink Coconut upstairs..smells great.

Nellie's Acres Toffee Apple Crunch

CFTKR Amish Friendship Bread

Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Strudel & Spice...a favorite scent of mine...this was a gift from a CF pal... [smilie=thank_you]

:)

Good afternoon...it is uber windy here ! thveelwindsmiley.gif

The Spicy Clove Bread from FP is still kickin'...and it is right on the money...great scent.

Started another melter upstairs with Autumn Spice from Can-Do and Holy Cow thholycow.gif it is strong! A LOT of sage in this one, so anyone who is a fan of sage would love this one. I had to turn the melter off...it was that strong.

Making a yummy pot of squash soup and also a pot of chili thcook01.gif

Have a great Friday afternoon! leaves-1.gif

Maggie, [smilie=th_teks0311] re my signature. I'm glad you like it. It's my creed. Or at least my starting point. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CCCC Love Spell. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

My post didn't go thru earlier, and then I couldn't get on Candlefind at all.

:unsure:

I know Stella mentioned it too, but seems to be okay now.

:)

Anyhoo - today I melted Falling Leaves and Corn Husk from Candles Scent From Heaven, and love them both!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Glad I could get back on here I was scared lol.

I am at the race again and melting Cindy's apple pie from buggy town

Have a great evening all.

Good morning starting my day out with Caramel Cinnamon Latte from LSC it smells yummy

Have a great day all races are about to start for the day.

leafblowing.gif Goodness gracious...it is so windy here!

Melting Creepy Crawly Cookies from Crosscreek...lovin' it! luvlove.gif Deana sure makes some wicked yummy tarts!!! edd7555606577aebb5898ecf40be036c.gif

Also just made a batch of cinnamon rolls with icing and they are in the oven.

Have a great Fall day everyone! fallcatleaf.gif

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting out with

Scentsationals Candy Corn..yummy!

House of Soy Sugar Cookie from a CF pal... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

LOL Apple Pumpkin Fritter

LOL Cranberry Pecan Brulee

LOL gingerbread Marshmallows

Have a wonderful day everyone!

[smilie=th_hello]

Stella, have a fun day at the races. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Aria, your house must smell delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Skylar, that is the cutest avatar. The CUTEST! [smilie=th_catkiss]

I'm melting a top fave this morning, Vanilla Voo Doo from LSC. It's casting a wonderful spell on me again.

Hope everyone's having a terrific weekend!

Gail

Cinnamon rolls, Aria? Wait for me! I'm on my way over! [smilie=superman]

Melting Autumn Stroll from Scentsy. It's not quite what I'm in the mood for so I'm going to go dig through my stash and see what I can come up with.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Just a quick check in--I have been here in Iowa all week with my dad and if you can believe it I brought no wax with me. I am going home Monday and am already plotting what to burn. My friend came to see me today and the first thing she noticed was that I had no candles burning. I just didn't want to haul them up here but I am having serious withdrawal symptoms. Ha! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I'm done with that 'Autumn Morn' tart. It was lovely, but the oak/leaves note is really strong, and I can hear my husband complaining already.

Tonight's melt is 'Vanilla Pinecones' from Missy's Tempting Tarts. One of my all-time favorite scents. I need to find another vendor's version that I like as much... I noticed that CFTKR has it, and so does Crosscreek. Has anyone tried this scent from either of these companies?

I love crosscreeks vanilla pine cones!

Today were burning

YC Christmas Cupcake

LOL Deepfried apples layered candle

YC Banana cream pie

Melting

Scentsy Sugar

Still looking for a job,been looking for the past 6 months. So I've been using up my stash that I have accumilated. Can't wait till I can purchase again and get new wax goodies to enjoy.