The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

I've been out running errands all morning. I'm melting Yankee - Apple Pumpkin. Now that I'm home for a while, I'm lighting two candles for the afternoon.

Slatkin - Pumpkin Patch

Illume - Roasting Chestnuts

Hiiiii Busymom! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr It's terrific to see you. You've definitely been missed!

I switched to Candle Dippers' Apple Thyme but I didn't care much for it so now it's BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi.

Gail

Sweet Annie. Who sells this scent in a tart?

Katz - Scentsible Scents has the Sweet Annie.

Thursday our low is supposed to be 39. :wacko:

Puppy - Yikes. :shock: It's kinda early to be so cool 4 U, isn't it?

Melting SH Butternut Pumpkin-smells great!

Michele - :thyay: ..U can smell!

Busymom [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - Always good 2 C U! Haven't seen much of Maurie lately, either. [smilie=th_cha69]

I'm melting FP's Caramel Apple and burning a mini Slatkin candle in the same scent. Smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here!

Michele - :thyay: ..U can smell!

I can smell but I think burning too many scents at one time is triggering the allergy. My chest is tightening up. I just read online that scented candles can cause an allergic reaction when there is too much. I will try to keep it light the next few days to see what happens. I am NOT happy.

I am melting in my Living Room: Sugared Vanilla Shortbread from BH&G (sooo good and strong)

Kitchen: Cinnamon Spice also from BH&G

My home smells wonderful tonight... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good evening just been one of those days i changed my warmers 3 times today finally decided to just melt some lemon pie from shayz. This is Oct why is it still in the 90's. Have a great evening.

Trying out my new YC in Nature's Paintbrush tonight. Hope it performs well. I Already melting a tart of this one so I know I will like the scent. Reminds me of a man's cologne with a fresh outdoor scent. Have a good night everyone!

Jules, your avatar is WONDERFUL!!! I love that Bugs Bunny episode!!!

Michele~ Hoping you feel better soon...Did you get to see a doctor yet?

Tonight I burned:

Woodwick Mistletoe Magic

Melting:

FP Vanilla Confusion

LOL Coffee Cake & Spice

Have a good night. :)

Oh how I missed reading what everyone is burning :) It finally got below 100 degrees today so I lit up the house, LOL! Let's see:

LOL - Three Muskeeters tarts downstairs and up

GC - Vanilla cupcake candle

BBW - Salted Caramel (this is the ONLY candle I've ever gotten from BBW that stays lit AND is super strong :) ).

LOL - Pink Christmas Tree candle

Smells awesome in here! Have a great night all :)

Sweet, yes, a low of 39 is about 10 degrees below normal for early October. [smilie=th_roll]

Michele, you take care of yourself, girl. I hope your allergies settle down a lot.

Stella, that's the kind of scent day I had yesterday. [smilie=th_cha60]

Gecko Girl, so good to "see" you here again!

I'm burning McCall's Merlot, which is a fabulous scent and it has a lot better throw than my first McCall's candle, Spooner Farms. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

Was upstairs reading and forgot to post my melts. Had to creep back dowstairs :ph34r: Rained on and off today/tonite. Over it :lol: Put the heat on for a bit to get rid of the dampness. Love that first of the season heat smell like you guys mentioned ages ago!

Backroad Hobbies Sugared Spruce in the living room

AMS Eucalyptus Spearmint in the bathroom

Tara's Pink Mallows in the bedroom

OH! A FB friend of mine posted this last night: I just found a box of LOL melts that I forgot about!

I was like HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT A BOX LIKE THAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I practically kiss mine every day :lol: Turns out she'd been using older stock and stashed it away. But still! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Have a good Wednesday, everyone!

Good Morning, everyone. Last night it was Kitchen Spice from Yankee and this morning it is YC Berry Tangerine. Have a great day.

Michele--glad you can smell again. Try taking a break from scents for a bit and then gradually ease back into doing them like you have been. I have had to do that as I was overloading my nose and giving myself sinus troubles. I was worried for a bit that I'd have to give up my candles and tarts but all is well now so don't get too upset. Sometimes our noses just can't take so much at one time.

Busymom--Welcome Back!!

Good Morning love seeing the new avatars. Love this time of the year just wish Oklahoma can see some cooler weather. Today i am melting prairie Kitchen from front porch and Prairie Cherry from Sun Harbor. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

I love this weather too. I could smell wood smoke in the air outside this morning. How do I love autumn? Let me count the ways.

Last night's melt was LOL - Fireside (really liking this one)

This morning:

Yankee - Spice Cake

LOL - Amish Quilt

Good Morning!

Melting Carmelized Green Apple from CCCC

I have another CCCC order :onitswaysmiley: ...should get here this afternoon :confettistars:

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

welcome back Busymom!

Hello friends...

Good to see you Cindy!

To all who mentioned the Pioneer Day field trip...I am looking forward to it. DS is looking forward to it, but is a little weird on wearing knickers!

Melting Amish Spice Loaf today....love this scent. I am getting a little burned out on the spicy scents...gonna look for something different for this afternoon.

I have a ton of things I should be doing right now...but here I sit!!! There needs to be more hours in the day!!!!

Well, I'll be....my Avatar just magically showed up after a week... Aria: you mentioned Sweet Annie. I have this growing wild in my yard and it is just an awesome spicy plant. I used to make wreaths out of the plants in the fall. Who sells this scent in a tart? I am melting CFTKR Stonehedge. This is a really nice one and kinda hard to describe but I like it..spicy and refreshing. Wishing y'all a great day..

katz, I love the smell of sweet annie...I should try to grow some! The candle I have is from Scentsible Scents and is very authentic. I like Stonehenge too.

skylar, I am expecting a Crosscreek package today too! Yay!

Hope you all have a great day!

Mpfand - a cold front! Does that mean it is below 100 degrees there, now? [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Lol, yes, I think we've finally seen the last of triple digits this year! It's a cool 62 here this morning and it's only supposed to get up to 70. That's sweater weather for us desert dwellers. :D It was wonderful to finally shut off the a/c.

I found pumpkin spice waffles at Target yesterday so I bought a box and tried them this morning. They are sooo yummy! Good thing they're a limited edition. They could become a new addiction. Lol

Melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy this morning. Have a great day, everyone!

Hi friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

Our weather doesn't know what to do. It's 52 here now, with wind and rain. Going down into the 30's in a few nights, then back up to 86 next week. [smilie=th_a136] But today - TODAY! - is a great day for melting warm and spicy scents so I'm going with LSC Creamy Cinnamon Chai Latte. Man oh man, it's making me do this --->> :confettistars:

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Gail

Going with Mimi's House from Can-Do this afternoon. Out the door in a few minutes to dump off recycling at the school and buy cat food at the vet.

I burned a mystery-maker candle last night. The scent was 'Marshmallow Fluff' and it was pretty good. Light, but good.

Today I'm melting Carol's 'Sweet Milk.' Lovely! I found a box of pumpkin pie pop tarts at our local grocer, so my family is going to be THRILLED. I never buy these, since they're just pure junk, but I couldn't pass up pumpkin!