The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Good evening!

Trep or Debra...Did either of you get a chance to smell BBW's Coconut Leaves? I'm wondering how that one smells. I shopped BBW's sale online but was afraid to get that candle because I was worried that it might be perfumey or floral.

Laurie...Awesome picture. I didn't know that FL had Coyotes. For some reason when I think of FL I think of dolphins and alligators.

CFTKR Tarts:

Christmas Memories

Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake

YC Candles:

Tropical Fruit

Tea & Honey

Country Lemonade

Hi everyone.

I've been beaching it with the family for a few days. Now I'm back home and paying the price in laundry. th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif

I put on Sugar & Spice - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk this afternoon. It's still going strong.

Also, in the bedroom is Lasting Scents Blackberry Peach Pound Cake and th_1_bigone110.gif. I started it first thing this morning and it still smells like I just put it in the melter. I'll never get through my stash with all these great long lasting tarts around. yes.gif

So...What'd I miss?

YC SAS and BBW SAS [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good evening!

Trep or Debra...Did either of you get a chance to smell BBW's Coconut Leaves? I'm wondering how that one smells. I shopped BBW's sale online but was afraid to get that candle because I was worried that it might be perfumey or floral.

Laurie...Awesome picture. I didn't know that FL had Coyotes. For some reason when I think of FL I think of dolphins and alligators.

CFTKR Tarts:

Christmas Memories

Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake

YC Candles:

Tropical Fruit

Tea & Honey

Country Lemonade

Not trep or Debra but I've smelled the coconut leaves. It's not perfumy or floral and smells like coconut milk. It's really a nice coconut scent.

Good evening!

Coconut Leaves is EXCELLENT! I got this from B&BW when they had their large jars on sale for $10. I don't like perfumy or floral either...strictly food/bakery, tropical, beachy but with a hint of fruit or fruity. I think it's a beautiful mix between fruity, tropical, and slightly beachy. Excellent throw and perfect for this hot weather.

LL - I am glad others have smelled your candle - I did not get a chance to smell that one, but it sounds like I missed a good one!

I have Sugared Melon and Kiwi from BH&G and Pink Ladyslippers from YC melting.

To those who asked, I have smelled Coconut Leaves, and it smells awesome to me. Creamy coconut and a bit of fresh/clean/outdoors mixed in. I get a slight green note, which is the 'leaves', I suppose. Really, it is a nice change from the usual 'sunscreen' coconut scents.

I'm starting the day with CBV 'Sunburst' and so far it is smellin' great!

LLVV-- I got Coconut Leaves but hated it burning and returned it for something else. I think I am in the minority, though, as most people love it. To me it smelled too strong and had a note of something that just kind of made me sick. However, as we all know on here, smell is extremely relative so you might like it just fine.

Starting the morning out with Simple Living White Cake.

Going with the YC Granny Smith Apple again tonight - really enjoyed this one - very crisp.

Also burning a YC large jar Country Lemonade - maybe it's me, but this had incredibly little throw. Really disappointed.

Good morning.

Lasting Scent Candles - Spring Mountain Mint

The jury is still out on this scent. It reminds me of a really decent smelling toothpaste, but toothpaste none the less. It's just me. th_00000020.gif LSC.

Thank you Ladies for the information on Coconut Leaves. I think I have to go to the mall later on in the week so I'll stop in BBW and take a whiff in person.

CFTKR Tarts:

Banana Brown Sugar

Coffee Bean

YC Candles:

Tropical Fruit

Tea & Honey

Country Lemonade

G'morning, g'morning! [smilie=th_sml29]

Coconut Leaves sounds really interesting! [smilie=th_butbutbut] since I don't have it, I'm going with OMG Strawberry Rhubarb. It's heaven in wax!

Have a happy Monday, everybody. It's catch up day around here. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Gail

I've added to the list of scents orange crumble cake and lemon noel cake from southern star scents. And in the one bathroom we've got village candle's blueberry going.

I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] SSS and miss them!!!!

Today it was my last day of school!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I will miss my little kids so much!!! On the other hand, I am going to enjoy the time off to recoup and melt lots more!!!

I'm remelting the Can-Do from yesterday.

MaggieMae - :thyay: for summer vacay....let the melt-athon begin! :confettistars:

I'm melting HOS Sweet Apple Sugar. It seems to be more sugar than apple, but it's pretty yummy and I'm thinking would be a good choice for a candle for next fall. [smilie=th_c032]

I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] SSS and miss them!!!!

Today it was my last day of school!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I will miss my little kids so much!!! On the other hand, I am going to enjoy the time off to recoup and melt lots more!!!

I'm remelting the Can-Do from yesterday.

I miss southern star scents too! I had her before she closed up shop make me a whole bunch of unique combos.Its too bad she's gone for good it looks like on her fb page.

Good evening! Man, you guys are some melting fiends! I've missed out on this thread for a few days and am way behind.

Thanks for the birthday wishes - I apologize for not responding sooner.

Today has been:

Sugar & Spice - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (A fav)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Gooey Fruit Loops (Delicious), Love Me Pink (eh), Strawberry Brulee (I didn't get much throw but I just received this order, so I'll let the rest cure.)

Cuyahoga Valley - Pumpkin Souffle (Nice!)

Tara's Scentsational Gifts - Snickerdoodle Coffee (Not much in the throw department.)

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.