The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Tonight we've got melting crosscreeks ferris wheel treats and burning gold canyon oatmeal cookie.

Mmmmm, the Ferris Wheel Treats scent is yummy.

Chillin' at the Beach this morning. Well, I'm not, but my scent is....from Candledippers. I like it a lot so far. (tropical fruits and light florals)

Starting this gloomy day off with FO from BBW-Coconut leaves along with a YC - Pacific Coconut 2-wick candle. I have 9 tea lights of BHG-lemongrass verbena lit all over the room too. Hope you all have a great day!

I'm melting the ever popular Can-Do's Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew. [smilie=th_LOVE] Who doesn't love this one?

Gail

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Harvest Gingerbreat

YC Candles:

Sun & Sand

Tropical Fruit

Tea & Honey

Hi candle buddies! Today I am melting LSC Cake Batter Ice Cream (I think this was a freebie) and it is pretty yummy. DH and I just got an ice cream maker, and yesterday he knew I was going to make some vanilla, so when he got home from work he smelled the tart, thought it was real and said, "hey, I can tell you made the ice cream."

[smilie=th_giggle]

Mmmmm, the Ferris Wheel Treats scent is yummy.

Chillin' at the Beach this morning. Well, I'm not, but my scent is....from Candledippers. I like it a lot so far. (tropical fruits and light florals)

I only smell out of it the carmel apples,not really funnel cake. Like the smell that I smelled at the amusement park this past weekend.

windy.gif Hello there candle friends...it's super windy here...oh my goodness.

I am melting Vanilla Smoothie from Crosscreek...yum. Also have my Coconut Hibiscus candle from Haley's burning. I love this scent...it is the perfect coconut scent to me.

Have a great afternoon! eatdrink059.gif

Anjoymom, I adore Coco Mint Frost! Lucky you today! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Christy, that's so darned cute about your DH thinking you made ice cream!

Aria, I love Haley's Coconut Hibiscus too! It's soooo fantastic! Enjoy!

I'm enjoying my melts today and trying to get a novel finished. I tried a freebie from OMG, Kama Sutra-Sexy as Sin. I didn't think I'd like it but what the heck, give it a try. It was plenty strong but oh dear, not for me at all! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Now it's BH&G Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro. This is more like it! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Gail

Aria, love your avatar....beautiful!

Today, it's Rattlesnake Grass from LSC

and Country Meadow from McCalls

Have a good one! :)

This afternoon I am burning YC beachwalk and melting lunableus banana coconut. On the other melter its southern star scents keylime pie,marshmellowmadness and pink sugar.

I am also melting one from Cuyahoga, ilovemommy. This one is Dragon's Blood. Most of mine have been moderate to strong! They also have a fun auction each week - I ended up with some good deals!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Started off this morning with Torrential Rain by Tara's Candle Cottage, it was super duper!

:rolleyes:

Ending off this evening with Plumeria from Haley's, it's awesome as well!

Has anyone gotten any Haley's since she changed the wax formula? I'm still on the oldies (but goldies).

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Have a good night!

I am restarting my melters with what was in them last night.

I am attempting to restart my brain as well!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

(It's so much easier just to flip the switch on the melters!)

[smilie=th_jaja]

HAVE A SCENTSATIONAL DAY, CANDLEFIND FRIENDS!!!

Good Morning!

Today it's Haley's...using up my old clams...

Orange Noel...love it.

Key Limed Lemon Poundcake...yum.

Heading out to breakfast with the girls. ;)

Hi everyone,

Last night I melted LSC's Bedazzled. OMG>>sooo good, I broke my diet for some ice cream, it made me THAT hungry for something sweet.

This morning I am melting Banana Nut Bread from Crystal Clear Candles.