The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Good morning!

Happy Father's Day! I hope that everyone is having a great day with their families.

CFTKR Tart:

Caramel Sticky Buns

YC Candles:

Fruit Salad

Country Lemonade

Getting ready to head out to celebrate. DH wants us to get him a new wheelbarrow. Seems kind of boring to me but it's what he wants so we will happily get it for him.

We all got pretty bad sunburns yesterday. We set up DD's kiddie pool (with the hope of enticing DH to get us an inground pool). We all had a blast. It was large enough that DD and I could sit on tubes and float around but OMG...the sunburn!!! Ouch, ouch ouch! I'm using BBW's Twisted Peppermint lotion to sooth our skin. It works nicely. A good cooling effect.

Good to see you here, Ellie and Busymom! [smilie=th_hello]

Mpfand, hiking?! Where do you hike in your area, if you don't mind my asking. :rolleyes: My pals and I are always looking for good hikes. Have fun!!

LLVV, sorry to hear about the sunburns. Hope you all feel better quickly!

I'm melting LSC Buttermint Candy. Awesome!!

Gail

Hi everyone--been out all day as this is not only Father's Day but DH's birthday so had to take him out to eat and spend the day with him. We enjoyed it very much. This morning I had on Mainstays Beach Breeze and tonight it is BBW's Sparkling Mojito.

Hope you all had a great day and for those of you with sunburn--hope it cools quickly.

Melting Sandalwood Vanilla from Nene's

LLVV, yikes, sunburns are so very dangerous...especially for youngsters. Please remember your sunscreen next time you are out in the pool or just in the sun. I can't wait for Carol to open up again....looking forward to her new scent offerings.

Busymom, good to see you again

It's a nice, quiet evening here....we were out all day and the weather was perfect. Love the peacefulness of country living...would never live in the city again.

Have a nice evening....

Mpfand, hiking?! Where do you hike in your area, if you don't mind my asking. :rolleyes: My pals and I are always looking for good hikes. Have fun!!

Gail

We hike at Red Rock Canyon. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get there from our house and they have some of the best trails around, plus a really nice visitor center. Today we hiked a trail called Pine Creek and it was our favorite so far. It was a little over 3 miles and along the way we saw the remants of an old homestead from the 20's and a small waterfall and stream. It was a fabulous day!

[smilie=th_c55] Hey ALL!

Spent the day at a party for my nephew yesterday...he was accepted into Annapolis!!! WHOO-HOO!!!

Good to see ya Busymom and Ellie!!

Hope your sunburn cools LLVV!!!

Today it's Summer Fresh from S&S...unique combo of Watermelon, Lemonade and Fresh Tomato Leaf! It's smells pretty good but the tomato leaf is most prominent!

Have a great nite!

Tonight I'm melting 'Christmas Wish' from Backroad Hobbies, and I'm pretending that it is cooler. I hate the heat!

Hope everyone enjoys their evening!

Burning an Olde Primitive Treasures Caramel Apple Pie again tonight. Awesome scent with the caramel and cinnamon at the forefront. These are so strong I actually cut them in half and add more pieces as the days go by.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning!

Today it's:

Blackberry Buttercream from Front Porch

Grape Vanilla Swirl from Country Home

Berry Creme Brulee from Country Home

Have a good one. ;)

Hi everyone,

Last night I melted LSC's Bedazzled. OMG>>sooo good, I broke my diet for some ice cream, it made me THAT hungry for something sweet.

This morning I am melting Banana Nut Bread from Crystal Clear Candles.

I've been using my melts and candles to help me loose weight by melting stuff I can't personally eat yet. I have bedazzled too in my stash but haven't tried it yet.

Last night's agenda was

GC Brownie candle

GC Yuzu and Ruby Red candle

SSS Sweet Country Custard

This morning we are remelting SSS Sweet Country Custard and are burning oatmeal cookie by GC and fudge brownie again.

Hope everyone has a wonderfull Mon.

My FP Grapes & Huckleberries tart wore itself out, but only after I was able to enjoy it for about 8 hours. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm continuing the vineyard theme and just lit my PI Grape candle. This might be the last burning, and boy will I be sad to say good-bye to this perfect l'il candle. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Gail

Gail what is PI?

Mpfand, thanks for the hike info. [smilie=th_bomb] I've heard of Red Rock Canyon. Will have to check it out. It sounds fabulous! I'm glad you all had a wonderful time!

Maggie, [smilie=th_aa20] on your nephew's acceptance into Annapolis! What a huge deal! [smilie=th_congratulations] to him and the proud family!

Summer Fresh from S&S sounds so good!

Ilove, PI is Pure Integrity. Yummy products!

I'm so happy we're heating up around here. We're supposed to get to 101 tomorrow. I love, love, love the dry desert heat!

Melting OMG Georgia Peach this morning. It's 100% [smilie=th_cc15]

Have a good day today, everybody!

Gail

Good morning!

I'm sitting around on pins and needles waiting for Carol's opening. I'm really eager to try new scents. I think she may bankrupt me next month...LOL. Fortunately I didn't go too crazy at YC's sale but I'm also eager to pick up the new candles.

The sunburn is finally on the mend...at least I think. I hope so because we are almost out of BBW's Twisted Peppermint. That stuff is magic on a sunburn. DD and I are walking candy canes...LOL. She had field day today so we both slathered on lots of sunblock.

CFTKR Tarts:

Caramel Sticky Buns

No candles burning right now.

I can't wait for Carol to open up again....looking forward to her new scent offerings.

Aria - I am too! [smilie=th_c61] I have a feeling LOTS of people are going to converge on her site as soon as it opens. Is it possible that too many people on at once could make it explode? [smilie=th_foolish1]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your nephew - quite an accomplishment!

I'm melting CCCC's Zucchini Drop Cookies. Smells so good in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]