The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Luv how these come in the shape of a slice of bread. I usually put in 2, but tried putting just 1 slice in the melter and it's cranking out the scent great!

My FP Grapes & Huckleberries tart wore itself out, but only after I was able to enjoy it for about 8 hours. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm continuing the vineyard theme and just lit my PI Grape candle. This might be the last burning, and boy will I be sad to say good-bye to this perfect l'il candle. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Gail

Thanks...that's me and my Daddy, in honor of Father's Day :)) I am oldest of 3 girls...always been a daddy's girl!

It's adorable! :)

This afternoon it's been:

Black Velvet from CBV in two rooms

Black Vanilla from LSC

It smells wonderful in here... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Woodburning Fireplace. It's a little bit off season but fits today's weather...rain, rain, rain.

Trep, I think that Passionflower must be a favorite for many, cuz I never could find it when I was at the store!

Tonight is Ginger and Bergamot from OOB Arts and Hearts

Good Morning!

This morning I am burning YC Sun & Sand and YC Sand Castles (Beachwalk & Sun & Sand).

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.

Debra: The Ginger and Bergamot sounds interesting...

This morning I am melting LSC Cedarwood and Mint. This melt just keeps going and smells so clean and invigorating. I'm also working on a jar candle from TDC Peace, Love and Patchouli. I hope y'all have a nice weekend and Dad I'll be missing and thinking of you with lots of this :skywriter:

Thanks...that's me and my Daddy, in honor of Father's Day :)) I am oldest of 3 girls...always been a daddy's girl!

I am also the oldest of 3 girls and I will always be my Daddy's girl too..missing him more each year. A great picture Becky.

Happy weekend!

I'm melting LSC Tuscan Herb, which I'm just LOVING! It's not my usual choice. Here's the description: "Intoxicating aromas of fresh-picked tomatoes, red currants, leafy greens and Italian basil, with underlying tones of earth and sandalwood complete this perfect scent."

Gail

I'm melting LSC Tuscan Herb, which I'm just LOVING! It's not my usual choice. Here's the description: "Intoxicating aromas of fresh-picked tomatoes, red currants, leafy greens and Italian basil, with underlying tones of earth and sandalwood complete this perfect scent."

Puppy - that's the fun of trying new scents, isn't it? Finding an unexpected one U really like and might need to reorder! [smilie=snoopy]

My afternoon melt was CCCC's Caramel Dipped Apples, luv Deana's tarts! [smilie=th_aa17] Am ending the day with PS's Vanilla Extract, which I think is da bomb! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I have candles burning tonight...

Haley's Coconut Hibiscus

BBW Lavender Vanilla

YC Strawberry votive

Hey friends...

I haven't been here in forever either...I really have missed you all!!

Just placed a new order from a new to me company and I love my order sooo very much!! Its Auntie Di's and I love my order so very much!! She is awesome!! I just got a few to try out and I am melting Tropical Croissants...and OMG its a new love!! REALLY!! Its gooood!!

Diann is very fast and very good at packaging a pretty box...everything is nicely wrapped so the lids stay put and she gives nice freebies too and the sweetest little hand-written note too!! Love all the special touches!!

Hope everyone is doing well....good to see you again!! School is finally out and I have most of the summer off...woot woot [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Happy Sunday, Happy Father's Day. B)

We're getting ready to go out to breakfast and then hiking, but I had to get my scent fix so I put Watermelon Patch from Scentsy in the melters! Hope everyone has a good one!