The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Thanks Trep...I will! ;)

Sweet, the melt-a-thon has begun! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Iloveyummy~ Yea, things don't look good over there! I missed all of that mess...thank goodness...but she sure had some good stuff.

Been melting Ultimate Bakery from FP tonight... [smilie=th_200912104451] it's fantastic!

Have a nice night! :)

Good Morning All! Melting from Kim's Very Vanilla and from Can-do Sugar Butt. Got a lot of sweetness going.

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day here with temperatures in the 60's. This is how I like it.

This morning I am burning YC Bahama Breeze and YC Beach Vacation.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting BH&G's Sugared Melon Kiwi @ work this morning...this one is a strong one...really love it :)

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Coffee Bean

Cream Soda

YC Candles:

Tropical Fruit

Tea & Honey

Hi everybody! [smilie=th_wave]

I'm melting Haley's Sex on the Beach. It's throwing well but it's not going to be a favorite. I think the floral notes are the culprit. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good one today, friends!

Gail

Tonight I'm burning Voluspa's 'Burmese Rosewood' in the livingroom. So far, it's pretty nice, and it is really filling the space.

Melting a tart from CBV - Blueberry Cobbler. It has just started to scent the room, smellin yummy in here already.

What a super day - Flag Day and also National Strawberry Shortcake Day! My coworker is making strawberry shortcake with blueberries to stay in theme.

Tonight I am melting Creme Brulee from The Sage Grove. I think they are currently closed but plan to reopen later this year. They have some pretty good "flavors"!

Good Evening Everyone!

Wow, I really get lost in time when school is out. I thought it was Monday all day. lol

It has been UNGODLY hot here, it's like stepping into an oven, even early in the morning.

My A/C is working overtime, and I definately notice a difference in the scent throws.

Anyway, recent melts include:

Sugared Blueberries from LSC - it was okay, personally didn't care for the smell

Polka Dot Bikini from Soy Breeze - now that was right up my (sandy) alley!

and Cherish from CFTKR - it was divine!!

Good Night to All!

Becky, I love your avatar. :)

Super busy day today (again) which left little time for my smellies. I did manage:

Sugar & Spice Candles - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (A favorite), Caramelized Banana Cream Pie (Pretty good, turning out to be a more mellow scent than I anticipated.)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Pink Zucchini Bread (Nice)

Apple City Scents - Hot Orange Danish (Was very good for a few hours, then I got a chalky smell.), Cucumber Melon (artificial)

Tara's Scentsational Gifts - Mango & Coconut (Eh)

Candles, Gifts & More - Yacht Club (A favorite - fresh and clean.)

Cuyahoga Valley - Homemade Cheesecake (Good basic cheesecake scent)

Have a good evening!

Becky, I love your avatar. :)

Super busy day today (again) which left little time for my smellies. I did manage:

Sugar & Spice Candles - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (A favorite), Caramelized Banana Cream Pie (Pretty good, turning out to be a more mellow scent than I anticipated.)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Pink Zucchini Bread (Nice)

Apple City Scents - Hot Orange Danish (Was very good for a few hours, then I got a chalky smell.), Cucumber Melon (artificial)

Tara's Scentsational Gifts - Mango & Coconut (Eh)

Candles, Gifts & More - Yacht Club (A favorite - fresh and clean.)

Cuyahoga Valley - Homemade Cheesecake (Good basic cheesecake scent)

Have a good evening!

How is Cuyahoga's candles? are they pretty simialar to another vendor mentioned here? I came across them on the web but haven't ordered from them.

How is Cuyahoga's candles? are they pretty simialar to another vendor mentioned here? I came across them on the web but haven't ordered from them.

Welcome, iloveyummy! I really have enjoyed my couple of orders from Cuyahoga. The scents have been authentic and have good staying power for me (I do change out frequently). I have not had any super strong scents so far but definitely good throws - enough to fill an average sized room. The only thing I don't care for is the shrink wrap around the tarts.

They are clearing out a bunch of their inventory right now. The tarts are less than 70c and I think that makes them worth trying out.

Let us know if you order!