The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Quiet here today... :unsure:

Tonight it's

Peanut Butter Crunch from Country Home..I am NOT a peanut butter fan but this is really yummy...I'm surprised I like it!

Angel Food Cake Whippet from Spotted Hog...can't smell it over the peanut butter... :rolleyes:

Have a nice night...

MaggieMae - add a little chocolate sauce with those and you'll have a very yummy dessert! :tongue:

My afternoon melt was CCCC's Zucchini Strudel Bars..yummm! [smilie=th_00000020] Am ending the day with PS Harvest.

I melted Haley's 'Apple Orchard' all day, and it still smells yummy.

Right now the house smells like red sauce and garlic bread, so I've turned off the melter. Later, I'll melt something sweet... something dessert-like. I'll update once I decide.

Thai Coco Martini from LB. SO good! Probably the favorite one out of my order.

Good Morning!

Melting:

Maple Buttercream Bliss from FP...smells good this morning

Lea from LB upstairs..a fav.

Have a good one. :)

I'm trying out Celebration Day from 1803 Candles. It smells more like Biscuits and Honey than white cake, but it does smell great so I'm not complaining! Hope everyone has a great day!

I'm melting Spiced Pumpkin Pie from Better Homes & Gardens. I can smell the spice quite nicely, but there doesn't seem to be enough pumpkin smell coming from it. A lovely day to all! th_wave.gif

Greetings candle buddies. Today I'm melting SH - Boardwalk cotton candy whippet. Normally I would have saved it longer (I had it on display) but the color seems to be fading. Smells great though!

This afternoon it's

Sugar Limone from Luna Bleu

Lucious Lemon Cookie from Nene's...one sniff of this is making me swoon. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

:) Have a good one.

My Haley's and Dream Tarts orders are :onitswaysmiley: ....HORRAY!!

I'm melting FM's Pineapple Milkshake...yum! Makes me wish I had the real thing to drink. [smilie=th_popcorm1]

That's one of my most favorites!!! YUM!

This heat for early June is HORRIBLE ): Just put Sarah's Scents (a local candle maker in my town) Cinnamon Bun....LOVE IT :)))

trying to use up some of my older tarts, so I chose CBV Emperor's Love. It really does smell like the Lush dupe. Have a good night .

I melted Haley's 'Pumpkin Apple Butter' today, and it was very nice. Cinnamon, cloves, a bit of apple, pumpkin and a bit of warmth - I think vanilla. Yum!

Hello, hello!

Beauty at Dawn from Cozy Cottage Scents is winding down in my living room melter.

Blood Orange from CYS is in my room, but I couldn't even smell it except up close. Started with 1/2 a tart then threw in the whole thing, and still - eh.

Oh well.

Hope everyone had a great day.

Tomorrow my DS gets his (hopefully) last visit with his orthopedic surgeon on his arm. It looks pretty good, so I'm hoping no PT.

Have a good nite!

[smilie=th_happy]

I am glad things are healing well, Laurie!

I have only a candle going, got home too late to get much fired up:

Busy Bee - Raspberry Violet