The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Becky~ Love the avatar and congrats to the graduate!!! :)

Laurie~ Glad to hear he's healing up well..fingers crossed that everything will be A-OK!

Melting:

Buttercream Drizzled Bread...OMG... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Am going to stockpile this one soon!!!!

Thanks....my 4th and yougest son graduated high school a few weeks ago....can't believe it...time went soooooo fast ): I have 4 children, Todd is 33, Sarah is 31, Drew is 19 and Dustin (the baby) is 18.

Trep, if you are ever in upstate NY (not too upstate though...between Hunter and NYC) let me know and I'll tell you where the outlet is located. I can't recall the name right now but this place has Rhubarb Plum tea lights and tons and tons of Rhubarb Plum jars. You can also find them on Ebay for a reasonable price. The Ebay seller that I bought most of mine from was happy to get rid of them because she said they don't sell well and people either love the scent or hate it. I guess it's similar to my experience with Beach Plum. You either love it or hate it.

Getting DD ready for her candidate black belt test. We are very nervous. This is going to be her most difficult test to date. This is the belt before the very serious and very long (3 hour) junior black belt test that she will take in either January or April depending on how she progresses through candidate black. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for her tonight. She will be the youngest tester at this level. Most of the kids are older at this level and her group of young friends isn't testing this time with her as most of them missed the cut-off. She'll be on her own for the first time in forever.

We relaxed this afternoon by playing spa, only the spa treatments were real ones...just done by me. She got a facial, manicure, and pedicure. We decided on wild colors (hot pink and glittery teal) for the karate test and I'll give her baby pink on Saturday for her dance recital. Girly stuff is so much fun!

I still have the same candles and tarts going from earlier...

Pizelle and Angel Food Cake tarts. Tea & Honey, Rhubarb Plum, and Winter Wonderland candles.

Melting:

Buttercream Drizzled Bread...OMG... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Am going to stockpile this one soon!!!!

MaggieMae - was that from FP or does someone else have that, too? I remember thinking I needed more of that when I melted it. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

my 4th and yougest son graduated high school a few weeks ago.

Becky - Congrats to your DS!

I'm melting FP's Fruit Loops. It's disgustingly hot here, too. With temps in the 90's and a dew point of 70, and it's not even 'officially' summer yet. :wacko:

Becky, big congrats on your DS's graduation! [smilie=th_aa20]

LLVV, fingers crossed for your DD's black belt test. Let us know how it goes! We're with you all the way! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi. Wow, is this deliciously good and strong? Why yes, YES IT IS! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

Becky, big congrats on your DS's graduation! [smilie=th_aa20]

LLVV, fingers crossed for your DD's black belt test. Let us know how it goes! We're with you all the way! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi. Wow, is this deliciously good and strong? Why yes, YES IT IS! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

I LOVE the BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi too :)

Sweet~ Yep...it's Front Porch and it's AMAZING!!!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

LLVV~ Good luck to your little one on her black belt!

Tonight it's Haley's:

Vanilla Bean Zucchini Bread

Afternoon Delight

Have a good eve.

I have been melting Scentsations 'Wild Thing' in the livingroom, and I've got mixed feelings. The scent is fruity and herbal-flowery at the same time. I believe their site described it as lavendar and fresh fruit, which sounds pretty accurate, but I also smell some musk.

To be honest, I think it smells just like an Avon bubblebath that we used to buy in the early 90s. I like the scent, but I really don't think I want my whole house smelling like a bubblebath. I'm going to stick to melting this in the bathroom melter, or maybe my bedroom.

One cube was way more than enough to scent my entire open living area. I didn't even let it melt completely before I turned the warmer off - it is seriously THAT strong. If I warm this in a smaller space, I'm planning to use just 1/2 a cube!

Jedda - I have a few scents that are limited to the bathroom also! Anything that hints of soap - off it goes!

LL - best wishes for DD!

It is back to 60 degrees here again. I could use just a little of your heat.

I hit YC for some votive holders and now I want to go back for tarts. ^_^ So, inventory tonight and melting Garden Hideaway while I make my list.

Good Morning!

I have been extremely busy so not much time for burning or melting. Hopefully today I will be able to relax with my smellies. It looks like another scorcher her today.

Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning!

She passed her karate test!!! Thank you for all of the well wishes. She is very proud of herself. The test was 90 minutes so she was pooped out last night but we got in a bit of celebrating before she passed out in bed.

CFTKR Tarts:

Iced Lemon Biscotti

Blueberry Flapjacks

YC Candles:

Winter Wonderland (it's almost 100 on LI today...wishful thinking I guess)

Tea & Honey

Rhubarb Plum

LL - Congrats on the karate! That's awesome!

Going with a YC tart - Lillies of the Valley tonight. Like the idea of using Winter Wonderland - way too hot it CT today!

HAve a great day everyone.

LLVV, big congrats to your girlie! That's awesome! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Can-Do's Lessie's Paradise Island, a fave. I hope those of you in a heat wave get some relief. We're just starting to warm up here, but I like things toasty so I'm a happy gal.

Have a very nice Thursday, buddies!

Gail

I've got Slatkin's Salted Caramel going, and it is 'nose-burning' strong. Smells just like caramel corn!

Hope everyone as a nice evening!

LLVV--so glad she passed her test--that is quite an accomplishment. You must be very proud and happy.

I think this evening will be BBW Cotton Candy and Yankee Vanilla Satin. I think they smell very similar cold, at least.

We have a hodge podge of scents today going.

YC-country lemonade

Distinctly Pink-zuch doodle cake?

Scentsy vanilla cream

Thunderstorms are rolling in..

Melting from my new Haley's order...

Chicks Dig it!...nice...smells a bit like serendipity, I think. [smilie=yes]

Congrats to little LLVV!!!

Expecting my CBV and LCS orders tomorrow!!! Very excited!!! :thyay:

Just finished melting Cupids Kiss from CCC and started coconut macaroons by CCC. Ready for Deana to put out some new scents!