The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Quick pop in to report that I am melting

Vanilla Pudding Cake-LOL

Pink Vanilla Insanity-Haley's

Hope that summer is going fabulous for all of you.

Hey hey, Cat, how's it going? [smilie=th_wave]

Trep, have fun at the sale today! Let us know whatcha get!

Becky, Sugared Melon Kiwi. Ohhh, lucky you! [smilie=th_tigger]

I'm melting Haley's Tooth Fairy Taffy. I just popped it in and Haley's usually takes awhile to get going, but is soooo worth the wait. We'll see how this one does. Cold sniff is SO yummy!

Gail

Hi everybody!

I'm melting LSC Grapefruit Mangosteen. You know how grapefruit can be a bit too tart and tangy? Not this one! A picture's worth a thousand words, so here's what this one's doing to my nose. :cupid-arrow:

Gail, so silly, with such a happy schnozzola this morning

So glad I ordered that one!!

Good morning!

Thanks again for DD's congrats! We were going to go to karate last night to show off the new belt in class but a terrible thunderstorm came in just as we were getting ready to leave so tonight she'll show off the new belt. She's still on cloud 9.

I just hit up BBW's online sale. I didn't buy any candles but I purchased a ton of soap, a couple of body sprays and lotions, and some new lip gloss.

CFTKR Tarts:

Peppermint

Maple Pecan Muffin

YC Candles:

Winter Wonderland

Juicy Peach

Tea & Honey

Country Lemonade (odd...I hated the votive but had already purchased a jar. I'm loving the jar. Very pretty and nicely scented.)

Started up a CYS tart- Pink Lilacs- I threw in one cube of BHG - lilac in with it. DD requested something floral. Heading over to BBW to check out the SAS. Hopefully I will find some good buys.

Good afternoon

Melting Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove from Crosscreek.

It's cool and cloudy here, so I have a candle burning too....YC Vanilla Oak

I am back from the BBW sale--had a great time--got five three wick candles--Strawberry Patch, Pomegranate Lemonade, Summer Berries, Pineapple Orchid and Citrus Flower and one smaller one wick--Mango Margarita--all half price. Also got Sun Ripened Raspberry and Pearberry Shower gels for $3 each, some pocket bacs--8 for $5 --strawberry room spray and two sample lotions--new ones-- Peach Citrus and Pomegranate Citrus--Moonlight Path body spray and shower gel and Sweet Pea and Cherry Blossom shower gels. Then my friend and I had lunch and all in all it was a great girl's morning out. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

At the moment I have on Yankee Christmas at the Beach and BBW Fresh Picked Cherries. We are to have storms tonight--hope it cools us down some. Have a great night, everyone.

Had a bit of an afternoon adventure when a house finch got trapped in our garage and couldn't find her way out. It was kinda sad as she called her mate and you could hear him responding over and over. All's well that ends well and with the help of Scary Monster Broom and Frightening Evil Net, she found her way out. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Switched to FP Double Bubble Gum. Really liking this one! [smilie=yes]

Gail, who must have worked up an appetite and needs some lunch! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail--we have had birds get trapped in our garage, too. Sadly, at times we couldn't get them out and they died but usually we can finagle them out. I hate to see them so desperate and not be able to help them. I am very glad your adventure had a happy ending. Nancy

Oh good, Gail! I am glad she got out! I was in Petsmart a couple of nights ago and there was a bird up in the rafters. I guess the food supply would be good there, huh?

Trep - I always love to hear about your shopping trips. You get the best stuff! So, I am inspired and I am heading to B&BW/YC. :ssshopping:

No melting at the moment...

Puppy - so glad the little bird got out ok. I would much rather have a bird in my garage than in the house. Yep, I've had several birds find their way in. :blink: I think they came down the fireplace chimney and into the basement, then upstairs onto the first floor. Between me, the dog and the cats...talk about mayhem! :wacko:

I'm melting HOS's Sugar Cookie Gourmet. Yummm! :wub:

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good Evening Candlefriends!

Thanks for all the well-wishes for Zack - it was good news at the ortho. The cast has been off (and pins removed) for 2 weeks and his visit was mainly to check his range of motion. It was pretty good, so now he has the assignment of doing strength-building push-ups and one more recheck in a month. woo hoo

Congrats to your dd, LLVV!

[smilie=yes]

Now on to the wax:

Recent melts have included April Fresh from Delightful Scents, which was grrrrreat!

From K's Kreations: Mango Papaya Splash, Clean, and Tahitian Black Ginger, all of which were nice, but not knock-your-socks off.

Today I've melted 2 from Brown Bag Candle Co, which were Hawaiian Breeze and Jeweled Citrus, and right now they are competing with dinner.

Have a great evening, everyone!

[smilie=th_c032]

[edit] Oh, I almost forgot the exciting event of the day - my dd looked out her window and said there was a fox in our front yard, actually it was a coyote and she was taking pears off our tree and laying down to eat them! It's been so horribly dry here, I'm sure poor girl was just trying to get some hydration! Makes me a little nervous about my dogs getting into a tangle with a coyote tho!

Here's a pic:

DSC07567.jpg

Gail~ Thank goodness the Scary Monster Broom and Frightening Evil Net came to the rescue!!! [smilie=th_LA839B1117] You crack me up, girl!!!

Laurie~ A coyote? [smilie=th_yellow5] That's scary!!! This crazy weather is making all kinds of odd things happen...they caught a bear in the town next door...it shouldn't be this far south. Glad to her Zack is dong well! :)

Tonight it's:

Honey Coco Mango from Perfect Scents

Caramel Creme Brulee from Country Home Scents

Ferris Wheel Treats from CCCC

Have a good eve... [smilie=th_offtobed]

I think the heat has settled into Vegas for the summer. Melting Citrus Cilantro from Haley's.

I am back after my B&BW run - holy cow, the shelves were emptied out already! I grabbed a few wallflowers, a salted caramel candle (out of curiousity - not much of a food scent melter, but it sounded sooo good) and that is about it!

It is so late, I am just doing the relights tonight.

(How interesting to see a coyote eat pears! I would never have expected that, Laurie!)

Happy Saturday!

After all the heat of the past week it feels so nice with the cooler weather.

I am at the beach this weekend and am burning YC Sun & Sand. I love this one!

Laurie-That is so unreal to see a coyote in your yard. Be careful.