The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Great title Maggie - congrats!

I'm melting Scentsational's 'Crispy Apples' and I just love how clean and fresh this one smells!

Nice title Maggie!

Today's melt is Can Do Whipped Cream and Honeydew and FM Fun in the Sun. (Not sure of the name because I threw the cup away.)

My LSC Sweet Grass and Cedar melt is still going strong from yesterday, so it's round two today. It's going to be another sultry day, I need to go and buy some annuals and get those little fellas in the ground..anyway I hope the week is flying by for everyone. It is Wednesday, right???

Cute title Maggie!

CFTKR Tarts:

Chocolate Orange Truffle

Strawberry Whirl

YC Candles:

Cinnamon Roll

Cherry

Tea & Honey

HI all! Happy June! :confettistars:

I've been in and out a lot the past few days, so I'm still enjoying the fantastic Mango Sorbet from LSC. [smilie=th_00000020] [smilie=th_00000020] [smilie=th_00000020] this one!

Gail

Neat title, MaggieMae--I am back home from my trip and have the place lit up like a Christmas tree--lots of tealights going and Yankee Bahama Breeze and Mainstays Tropical Fruit. It is good to be home but the over 6 hr drive tires me out. It will be an early night for me.

Happy June.

I found some ancient Candle Haven melts so I've been trying to squeeze some scent out of them. The cucumber melon didn't have much left in it. Now I've got Cherry Chip Cake. Again...not much scent clinging to them. I think it's time to give them the old toss-a-roooo. I'm sure that was the last remnant of the old tarts.

For tonight, then:

Cleanse Your Soul - Los Angeles

Pink Flower Scents - Blood Orange Coconut Cupcake

I'm melting CCCC's Spiced Pear. MaggieMae....I see you melted that one this morning. We must be thinking alike! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Does that happen to ya'll...when you read this thread, you notice someone is melting the same scent you are? I have a few theories 'bout that. 1) I have too many melts 2) I have too many melts. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Thanks all! :) Can you tell I'm excited about school ending? ;)

Trep~ Welcome Home!

Jules~ WOW!!! Candle Haven? I have just a few of those left...I think they still have some spunk. I hope.

I have a few theories 'bout that. 1) I have too many melts 2) I have too many melts. [smilie=th_foolish1]

LOL!!! I think I have the same problem! [smilie=th_LA839B1117] I really love the Spiced Pear...whacha think? Deanna said it's a new one...I love all the extra scents thrown in there.

Tonight it's The Bathing Garden's Pomegranate Champagne..LOVELY! These are really throwing wonderful now!!!

Nice thread name, Maggie!

Happy JUNE everyone!

Today I melted Kudzu from Can-do, it was fruity and grape-a-licious

It fizzled out and I just put in Charlene's Green Apple from Cottage Hill Creations, and as soon as I post this, it's going to be dumped.

[smilie=th_puke]

I don't know what's *off*, but it is, in a word, nasty.

Hope everyone has a good night!

^_^

I am watching "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight - I have never seen it before. Not only are there some good dancers, it is hysterical!

Tonight I am melting Fresh Linen from Arts & Hearts - I am wondering if they are OOB?

Jules - I finished my CH about 2 months ago. It was a sad moment! :crysmiley1:

Morning, all! It's been super busy and super hot here. Congrats to all those with recent grads. What a wonderful transition time.

Over the past few days, memorable melts were:

Northern Lite (now Wahm's Scented Wax) - Pink Sugar Cookie (mmmm - good!)

BH&G - Butterscotch Maple Cream (I think that was the name. Very good.)

Perfect Scent - Red Velvet Cake (Love this scent but I'm learning the melts from PS need to be melted sooner rather than later.)

LSC - Blackberry Butter Cookie (Mmmm - scrumptious!), Sugar Corn Pudding (Delicious, bready version, great throw and lasting), Baking Pumpkin Pie (strong but I didn't care for this one), Pumpkin Cheesecake (Ditto - a bit too much spice for me), Candy Apples (Strong and sweet apple scent), Apple Butter Pound Cake (Yummy, died faster than I'm used to with LSC)

Terri's Scentsations - Sugar Corn Pudding (So delicious but didn't last long. This was not as heavy as LSC's version but very good.), Baby Powder (Strong, perfect dupe)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

Good Morning!

I am melting LSC Pink Sugar Melons and LSC Honey Nectarine.

I have quite a few Candle Haven Melts too. I guess I better use them up instead of hoarding them.

Perfect Scent - Red Velvet Cake (Love this scent but I'm learning the melts from PS need to be melted sooner rather than later.)

Why so, Cyn? I'm asking because I just melted something last night from Cottage Hill Creations and it was HORRIBLE. I don't remember earlier ones from there being that way, but I'm wondering if I kept it too long and it *turned* or something. I melted one other from them last night and it was a bit funky too.

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Hi everyone!

Tarts:

YC Rainforest

YC Berry Bramble

YC Candles:

Cherry

Tea & Honey

Love the title of this thread. Great job Maggie!

Last night I melted Vanilla Love Dust from LSC and it was wonderful!

Today I am melting Thin Mints from Can Do..

Oh, and yesterday afternoon I melted Secret Recipe from Can Do

Hi CF buddies! I have been so busy with both of the boys' end-of-the-year activities that I haven't had the chance to visit here....oh my goodness. They pack everything into the last 2 weeks of school. Tomorrow is the Renaissance Festival at the middle school and Monday is the Olympics (field day) at the elementary school....127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

Today I am melting Fresh Floral Honeydew from Carol...love it and it's a summer favorite around here.

Have a great afternoon everyone! springtime.gif