The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Starting the day out with Can Do Banana Daiquiri--very nice. I got this order right before I had to leave so am just now getting around to trying some of the scents that are new to me. I used to order from Donna all the time but got out of the habit. I need to get back into it as her tarts are so good.

Debra-Sorry about your smell. I hope it all gets fixed soon.

Had a wonderful day with my college friend yesterday. I don't know what took us so long to get together.

This morning I melting 2 samples from AMS-Pink Watermelon and Crazy Coconut.

It looks like a beautiful day!

Again melting Tuscadero's - Cucumber Chaos

Burning BBW oil - Melon Sorbet

Burning candles - Village Candle Lemon Pound Cake & BBW Lemongrass Cardamon

Starting the day opu t wiht Pink Sugar & Coconut from CBV, it's nice , buy kinda on the lighter side for scent throw.

emoticon-animal-007.gif Good morning! emoticon-animal-007.gif

Maggie...I have 2 questions...who is CHS and where did you get the tropical tuberose? My favorite Little Black Dress scent is from Pure Scents. Have you ever tried hers? Fantastic! emoticon-animal-024.gif

Melting Plumeria Milk from Can Do...wish it was stronger.

Grant is melting Plumeria from Haley's and it is knock your socks off strong!smiley-excited001.gif

Thanks all for the anniversary wishes.smiley-love020.gif

And big ole hugs to those who are going through difficult times whatever they may be.

smiley-hug008.gif

Have a smiley day! emoticon-object-060.gif

[smilie=th_puke] Debra! To the rescue! :lol:

Cocoapink - Banana Sugar

CP - Berry & Cream Sugar Cookie

CYS - Frangelico Struesel

yep, I'm digging through another older stash. I'm determined to melt through them all.

Wasn't getting much from the Banana Sugar so:

added SH - Heavenly Vanilla

also LOL Dole Whip jar candle

the last of the Colonial votives sheesh

Wow Debra, that must have been one putrid smell! [smilie=th_puke]

BG's Laundered Linens from yesterday lasted at least 24 hours. :lol: I just put on Plum Pudding from CCCC. Love it!

Gail

Hi All!!!

Debra~ :lol: I can not even imagine that!!! I agree with Sweet...Our noses are so accustomed to wonderful scents that those bad ones are hard to take!!! I hope someone got that out for ya!!!

Sharonana~ Love the avatar!!! CHS is Country Home Scents from etsy. I really love her stuff...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Countryhomescent

IHer stuff is not only beautiful but I think they have an amazing scent throw. I got 3 of each tart to put all over the house and I don't even use 3 cause it would be too strong...I'll know for next time. :? The tropical tuberose was from a vendor I tried a while back.

http://www.soyscentual.net/

I have had good luck with the florals and fruits...not so much with the bakery...I think I would go back thou.

Melting:

From my new stash..Pink Flower Scents...

Blood Orange Incense.... [smilie=th_puke] LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!!!

Melting Sunkissed Citrus from Scentsy and the last of Citrus Cooler from Snowtop. I can't believe I still had these. They are at least 3 years old and still as strong as day one. Snowtop was the very first on line vendor I ordered from. [smilie=th_puke] The combination of these two citrus scents is doing a good job of getting rid of the bacon and onion smell from breakfast this morning.

Jules and mp - I am also melting the oldies today. With much, much sadness, I am melting my second to the last one from Candle Haven - Violet Musk. Still yummy.

Hi!!!

We had a great day today. DD finally fell asleep. She had her friend and his family over for a lunch BBQ. Then we stayed up and watched the new Hannah Montana. The day ended with her in tears because the next new Hannah episode wont be on until next Sunday. It's so hard to be 5 years old...LOL.

I'm finishing off the weekend with Carol's Harvest and YC's New Zealand Wild Berry and Candied Apple.

Good Morning, This morning I have burning a YC med jar of Tropical Fruit. This 2 wick jar is burning very nice with no soot and it has a great throw. I also have melting Very Vanilla from Kim's Tart and Spicy Apples & Peaches from Can-Do. All are smelling great.

Well I'm going to get busy have to go enroll children in new school this morning. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning, friends! [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm melting LOL's Dole Whip. I adore this one but what I really need is a nice scent that's also an ant repellent. We've been overrun with the little buggers. :lol:

Have a happy, smelly day!

Gail

Morning all! bf-coffee-smiley.gif

Thanks Maggie. I have saved those sites for future purchases. Tropical Tuberose is right up my alley! thumb_up.gif

I've gotta get some of these tarts melted before I even think about buying more.thcandle1.gif

Melting Fragrant Memories Flip Flops....soooooooo good! smiley_emoticons_valentinstag_biggr.gif

Good luck with those pesky ants Gail!d30f7f902d1f18c870dc108328db8e42.gif

Have a smiley day!wavsign.gif

Melting Sizzlin Coconut and Coconut Palm, both from Scentsy; both smell great and compliment each other nicely.