The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Puppy" Glad to hear that your sis is settled in and you are back to your routine. I really need to get back walking. I feel SO much better when i am doing so.

Candlelove: I know how you feel. My oldest is out East and the youngest is still home but in and out. The oldest will be home for a few days visit next week, so I am excited.

I am remelting Backroad Hobbies-Twilight Woods. It is really a lovely scent, but i think i will sit on some of my others for a week or so to see if they get any stronger.

Aria: I love your Emoticons-it is around 95 here as I type this.

I hope everyone is having a good week, I've been a day behind this week, and will probably do so until the week is over.

Bought some of those Better Homes Candles from Walmart today. They were onl y 3 bucks and believe it or not they are pretty good. I got strawberry and tropical breeze and I think they are 16 ounces. Going to get some more of these. Can't beat the price.

Also melting yaught club from GHBT's.

Hi Everyone!

I can't stand being this busy. Lots of erreands to catch up on. I will be home later today and maybe I can turn my melters on. I really miss it. I wish it wasn't so hot here. It is going to be another 100+ degree day.

My DS is comong home from his cross country trip tomorrow. He is going to start his job on Monday. He will be moving into the city on Saturday. I will really miss him. He might be working 7 dsys a week so I don't expect to see him for the rest of the summer.

When your kids get older summers are not what they used to be. My pool goes unused and the house is empty. You can tell I am feeling sorry for myself. I really need to go relax and melt and I will feel better.

:lol:

I'm sorry your feeling a little blue candlelove. I know I was just thinking today that i can't believe my baby is going to the 5th grade and I got a really anxious sad feeling in the pit of my stomach and i just had to put it out of my mind. I can't stand it [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Everyone stay as cool as U can and safe in this heat wave! Drink lottsa liquids! :lol: <--- She's just drinking lemonade....right? [smilie=th_cocktail]

Melting CFTKR's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi you all!!!

Awwww Thank you Aria , LLVV and PuppyLove for the sweet comment response. [smilie=group_hug]

LLVV- Carol's Best Friend is " so berry berry good"? :lol: thats cute. Im a fruit scent fan and I saw that too on her site but was not sure and still contemplating on that. Im afraid that with the berries that it would be close to smelling like cherry-ish cough syrup or something like that which i bought a tart that had that kinda smell and was afraid it was gonna be like that again. But I'll consider looking into that one though.

Sillysmom- Dish to Cable? I wish that i could get Dish since i see that they are cheaper then cable. But can't get it in the apartment since they only allow cable in my apartment building. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Denimsway- saw those candles too the other day at walmart, especialy the 2 -3 wick ones but was not sure if they were gonna be good becuz when i saw how cheap it was i got excited but afraid that it will suck. so end up not getting it. Since i got excited many times before of cheap candles that i came across but got dissappointed after trying it out. But since you say those seem pretty good, Ill look into that and try to get one to try too if i stop by walmart one of these day.

Drink lottsa liquids! [smilie=th_cocktail] <--- She's just drinking lemonade....right? :lol

Sweet&Spicey- you too funny and cute with that cute joke. I literally LOL. :lol:

Well remelting CFTKR Melon Mist- did i mention I LOOOOVVVVEE this?!?! Hee Hee!! How bout one more time... I LOVE this scent!! [smilie=th_smilies-2] LOL

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. [smilie=th_blij12]

Hi ALL! wave.gif

Hope everyone is doing well. Things have calmed down a bit for me now that school is out and I've had a chance to get my life in order. 47b20s0.gif I was visiting friends and family in Ohio from June 15th through July 2nd. I had a great time and found it to be most therapeutic. Hope to be able to get back to posting on a regular basis.

This evening I'm melting Mac Apple from CFTKR. apple.gif I love Carol's Mac Apple! I had taken a break from ordering Carol's tarts while trying other vendors. Now I'm back to ordering from her. Carol is such a nice person and her customer service, product, and pricing is top notch.

Hi Denny,

Glad that you are back! Love your new avatar. I'm going on vacation and plan on ordering from Carol when I get back. She really does have a huge inventory.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words. I am feeling a little better tonight,

I had a tough day dealing with a fraud issue out my checking account. Right now I am out $800 but I have put in a claim and hope to get a "provisional credit".

My errands took much longer than expected so I didn't have time to melt today, Hopefully tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

:lol:

Hello candle and tart lovers!

Tonight I'm melting Kettle Corn and burning New Zealand Wild Berry. I am so in love with my new tart burners! I can't stop saying it...Yankee outdid themselves this fall. My only wish would be for a 1 piece wheat tart burner instead of the 2 piece. I've had no luck with those. I stack the 1 pieces without issue as I can't get them to melt unstacked. However, the 2 piece ones wont melt and when I did the stacking it cracked the glass.

Candlelove - I hear you. I'm going stir crazy when DD is at summer camp for 3 hours and she hasn't even started elementary school. I'm actually one of those weird moms who is happy that kindergarten is 1/2 day in our district. I think 1st grade will be very traumatic for me. I hope you're feeling better tonight. Good luck with the fraud stuff. My parents had fraud on their credit cards years ago. It was a PITA to deal with but everything turned out ok.

Melting Red Candy Apple from Scentsy throughout the house except in the powder room where it's Ocean from Scentsy.

Gail - kitty came out of hiding, then my son with his big deep voice came home from college - so under the bed she went!

Tonight is Lakeside's Currant

Michele~ I think you need this... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I am sorry you are feeling down and then the fraud on top of everything! Life sure can throw things at you ALL AT ONCE!!! Tomorrow has to be a better day!!! ;)

Sweettart~ I hope tomorrow is better for you as well!!! [smilie=cloud_9]

Gail ~ Glad you are settling back to norm...but with an added bonus of your sis right next door!!!

Melting:

Blueberry White Cake again today! Spent the day with my sisters...big sis had a Autumn Wreath car freshener and little sis had her home filled with McCalls Royal Ginger....what a yummy scent filled day!!!

Good night All!!

I'm melting and loving Carol's Cedar Sage Blackberry!

Pineapple Milkshake sounds delicious!

YC sea harbor

Blue Gecko butterfly garden

I'm getting very little throw and staying power from my tarts. I think it's because it's so hot here, and my a/c is running constantly. ;)

Today has been Huckleberry Layne Strawberry and Yankee Strawberry Buttercream. I am completely out of touch as on Father's Day my dad went into heart failure and we almost lost him. I was gone for 2 weeks--happily he has made a full recovery and now I am trying to catch up on things. It will take me awhile just to read all the posts.

Trep, how frightening. I'm so glad he has made a full recovery. ;)

Anjoymom, Cape Cod was good. [smilie=th_blij31-1] Now I'm melting Hartford Hideaway.

I like CYS destination scents.