The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Good Morning, melting from Kim's Blackberry Sage and Cherry Vanilla. Both are smelling great. Got to get to work packing. Have a great day everyone.

HAPPY JULY!!!

Melting

New York Pastry Shoppe from SH...I was leery of the cold sniff but it is scrumptious while hot.

Have a beautiful day!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

On this sunny, cool (went down to 47 degrees last night! [smilie=th_c2e41937] ) morning, I'm burning my Slatkin Lemon Vanilla candle.

Hope U all have a smellylicious day! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Changed to CFTKR's Cherry Almond/Funnel Cake combo. So far, smells mostly almond-y (like a maraschino cherry), but I like almond. Carol's donuts are too cute and very realistic. If I didn't know it wouldn't taste good [smilie=th_12E9EC16] , I'd be tempted to take a bite. Kinda like wondering how dog biscuits taste. C'mon...fess up :shock: ....you've taken a little nibble of those out of curiosity, haven't U? [smilie=th_puke]

Sweet, you are too funny! :shock: When I was a kid a friend and I were curious enough to sample dog jerky. It actually wasn't half bad! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Melting Pineapple Milkshake from Bella's.

Hi everyone!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow, last day of work for a week!!! Last night went with DD, her friend, and her friends Mom to see Eclipse. Pretty good, books were way better though. But holy crap. It cost me $50 for me and DD to do the whole movie thing. $35 for the tickets and $15 for a soda, licorice and sweettarts!!!! Crazy!!!!

Sweettart, I do know Crosscreek, but I didn't know that country candles was on the end!!!! lol. I don't think I'm an expert, but I have learned so much from everyone here, and so will you! Enjoy new friend!

Cmarie, sounds like you are crazy busy, makes some time for those smellies!!!!

Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!!! Oh....got my first order from Missy's Tempting Tarts, holy moly, lightning fast shipping, got my order in 4 days, and everything smells fantastic cold. Missy was even kind enough to send me a couple of freebies. My order wasn't very big at all. I never spend more than $10 on a first time order. If these bad boys smell as good melted, I will be making another order real soon!

Happy July! I'm melting SSS's Whipped Pineapple. Completely wonderful, as are so many of Kim's tarts! :shock:

Gail

[smilie=th_12E9EC16] How is everyone?

sweet&spicey- hahahaha!!! :shock: you are too funny!! alway wanted to know how those pretty yummy looking tarts taste like. Now i can imagine.... hee hee hee!!

sillysmom- you so silly and cute with the whole CCCC thing. lol and thanx. And wow you catch that midnight twilight movie. Heard they made like 30 million just on that midnight show. So team edward or team jacob? hee hee hee!!

puppylove- I looovvve the BBW strawberry patch candle you were burning yesterday!!!! So strong and fruity!!!! one of my fav. [smilie=th_puke]

Melting YC island guava- smell so nice. i like it. [smilie=th_bb20]

When I was a kid a friend and I were curious enough to sample dog jerky. It actually wasn't half bad! :lol:

Mpfand - I'm not a kid and I'm still curious! :lol: No way I'm tasting these fantastic smelling wax tarts [smilie=th_12E9EC16] , but (true confession time [smilie=th_puke] )....I did break down and nibble at the dogs biscuit. Curiosity got the best of me. On my behalf....it was one of the gravy basted ones. :shock:

Doing a remelt of Carol's Apple Jack & Peel cuz there's plenty 'o smell left in it. I feel kinda guilty getting rid of one that's not had the last drop of scent melted outta it. [smilie=th_bb20]

Sweet, gravy basted, you say? That is pretty tempting. :shock:

Melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Bella's and French Kiss from Scentsy.

Good Morning, This morning I'm burning YC Tropical Fruit. This will be my last post for a while as our cable/internet will be shut off today as the moving truck arrives this afternoon. I should be up and running on Tuesday the 6th.

Have a great 4th of July and be very safe.

Twinsmom: Have a very safe and smooth move.

This morning it's TDC-Cedarwood Vanilla. A very lovely scent that relaxes me.

I'm off to the store and errands in a bit.

No big plans for the 4th. I'm still hoping to make some homemade ice-cream over the long weekend.

To those who are traveling, have safe travels.

Sweet, gravy basted, you say? That is pretty tempting. :lol:

Sounded logical to me, too. :lol: I'm glad the dog likes em, cuz he's the only one that does. [smilie=th_puke] Hmmm....now that I think of it...I haven't been tempted to try the kitty's treats. Yet. :shock: :P

Twinsmom - safe travels to your new home. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Melting CrossCreek's Farmhouse Apple.

[smilie=th_bb20]