The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

This morning I've been melting Kim's - Tropical Blast in both the LR and FR.

Getting ready for temps in the 100s today. :?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Wow-- sounds like we are in good company regarding the heat! We are expecting highs in the low 100s tomorrow and in the high 90s today. But, as my friend from Minnesota always points out, "It's a dry heat!" [smilie=th_idontknow]

I don't care. It's still roasting hot and miserable!!

Adding to the heat by melting the rest of my Haley's Strawberry Shortcake.

Hi everyone!Today i'm melting Gold Canyon Birthday Cake and Can-Do Vanilla Bean.Love both of these scents!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Jason - I'm looking for fall, too. :? These hot temps reminds me of summers when I was a kid, but we could go swimming every day, then. The bird bath in my backyard has been a very popular place. I 'spose the little dears want me to get my hiney out of it so they can enjoy it, too. [smilie=th_idontknow] :lol:

I've got quite a few of Carol's bags with just 1 or 2 tarts left in em, so am trying to go thru them and get em emptied. Just put on her Vanilla Sugar Cookie. Starting to smell good in here!

Hi everyone,

Cinnamonkitty, I'm glad you like your LOL candles. I've only tried the tarts, which are fabulous. Candles... one of these days! :? I hope you enjoy your first CHS order. I haven't tried them yet either, but they sure look gorgeous.

Maggie, how cool that you ordered that LOL candle. Way to make your dream a reality, girl! :lol:

Sweet, be kind to animals. Give 'em at least a little piece of your bird bath property! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Imagine That. Quite nice scent but not a strong throw. It could be all my fans and AC again. :lol:

Gail

OMG Sweet you are too funny!! :? But really...with these temps I could imagine people using the ol' bird bath...gotta cool off anyway ya can! :lol:

Oh yes...Gail...I just went nuts and ordered! I am not usually so spontaneous...I'm a big planner.. :lol: ...not this time!

I added a LOL Candied Toffee Apple tart to my kitchen but this scent is taking over the house and overwhelming my lovely C Numb... [smilie=th_LOVE] I gotta come up with a new strategy...somebodys gotta go.

Hi you all !

Are you all staying cool out there? becuz i am hot and sweaty here when i was on my way home from work. I was so sweaty it looked like i just took a shower. Lol. Anyways, I receive my package from Carol yesterday. Yey!!! [smilie=th_LOVE] and the tarts are :? and she so sweet and generous with throwing in some freebies. Its one of the MANY good reasons why i keep going back to her. :P

MaggieMae - Thanx, hope i will like them too.

I know sometimes an order just doesn't have it! It really can happen for many reasons so I never write off a company if a few tarts are off.

[smilie=iagree] I see what you saying now, when you put it that way. I didn't really look at it like that before , it does sound reasonable. I agree with you. thanx.:lol:

Well remelting Crosscreek Island Fresh - still have some scent in them and still giving off a decent throw. so far so good. :lol: Hee Hee!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

DD and I were out for most of the afternoon and I have a little cold so I didn't melt too much today. I can smell but the sniffer isn't functioning at 100% althought I'm greatful for what I can smell. :lol:

I've been melting from Carol - Sweet Indian Bread and Sugar Corn Pudding. Both are wonderful, especially Sugar Corn Pudding. I'm burning YC's New Zealand Wild Berry.

We've had a power outage late yesterday afternoon. Our cable and internet was also out...some pretty bad storms came through with damaging winds. Watched my lawn furniture flying across the yard and into the neighbors yard....broke the glass top on our patio table. What a mess...tiny pieces of glass everywhere. Power returned this afternoon and cable & internet this evening. I hate power outages....I'm exhausted.

Burning YC Bay Breeze...heading off to bed soon.

Oh Aria...I'm sorry to hear about your patio table! I KNOW how that stinks! That happened to us once (but for no reason...it just exploded) and I had the hardest time cleaning up ALL THE TINY peices!!! :lol: That must have been some storm and very scary...I am glad you all are ok!!

LLVV- Feel Better!!!

The Candied Toffee Apple went out and the Busy Bee Cranberry Zucchini Bread came in. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a great night all! :lol:

Aria--sorry about the storm damage. We had one roll through here last evening but we had no damage--just south of us lost power and lots of trees. I hate storms!!

Starting the day out with Lilac Blossoms from Yankee.

Hope you all have a great Saturday.

Aria, did you burn lots of candles when the power went out?

LLVV, feel better soon.

Country Chunkie - Downy Vanilla Lavender

Tuscaderos - Blue Sugar

Can Do - China Rain

Cleaning day....again. :lol: Or, as I like to call it...delegation day. :lol:

LOL Vanilla Crack. Wow, this is an awesome vanilla.

To those who commented, the seven small tin candles that I got all have great throw. I don't have a tart melter yet (just ordered one last night from CFTKR along with some tarts) so I tried the candles, but can't compare then to the quality of the tarts yet. For small 4oz candles, they certainly make the apartment smell very good without being overpowering.

Aria: I'm glad you all are o.k. Mother Nature sure can show her stuff sometimes.

I have been melting SSS-Cowgirls and Pearls, Sexy Cowboy and AMS-Twillight Woods. Votives AMS-Sands of Morocco and Fireside. Hopefully, DS will clean out some of his stuff in his room today before he leaves to go back to Philly on Monday. He also forgot my LOL, so I was not very happy about that. :lol: It's time to take the high school stuff off of his wall. Have a great day everyone, it's another hot one here.

Aria - I hate those strong storms. :lol: Glad your family is ok!

Cinnamon - Vanilla Crack is the bestest vanilla I've found so far! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Katz - awww geeze, sorry to hear your DS forgot your LOL pkg. :? Hope he remembers to mail it to U as soon as gets home.

Am melting HOS Vanilla Chai. Soooo good! :lol:

Melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Bella's. Supposed to see 114 here today. We are going to DD's VBS program and then to see a movie. Can't think of a better way to spend such a hot day! :lol: Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

LLVV, I hope your nose is back to normal.

Aria, I'm sorry about your damage. So glad you're all okay though. Wretched storm! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Katz, how frustrating your DS forgot your LOL. Give that boy a time out. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Mpfand, 114? [smilie=th_avatar_4219] You guys be careful up there. I wonder how Berrie's doing? She's in Vegas too.

I've been burning Slatkin Summer Melon.

Gail

sweet&spiceygrl - My birdbath has been quite busy too, but I generally don't put my hiney in it. gigglesmile.gif

ladylcl3 - How do you like VC - Lemon Pound Cake? I ordered one, like the cold smell, but I haven't burned it yet.

Gail - It is a hot one here. I just can't imagine what it is like by you. Just_Cuz_06.gif

I'm melting:

GC Scent Pods - Cucumber Melon in the LR (fresh)

GC Scent Pods - Coconut Mango Breeze in the FR (tropical)

I purchased the scent pods to try these scents before investing in a candle. I'm not much into fresh scents although Cucumber Melon is very pleasant. Coconut Mango Breeze is a great summer scent. I can really smell the coconut.