The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Recent melts:

Norman's Natural's bamboo musk...good scent, but no throw

Busy Bee fruit loops...this was awesome, but did not smell like cereal to me

Can-Do cornbread...divine

Good Morning!

Melting:

Amish Spice - Can-Do

Deja Vu - Can-Do

Fried Cinnamon Dumpling - Spotted Hog

Feel like I'm in a bakery this morning.... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Just added Carol's Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems....really a yummy lemon scent.

Switched out for:

Lunableu - Creme Brulee [smilie=th_bb24]

YC swirl jar - Lime in the Coconut

CD - Rattlesnake Grass is still going strong

Today is the first official day of Summer. To celebrate, I brought out my Summer tart warmers and votive holders. I put all my Spring stuff away until next year.

Right now I have a hodgepodge assortment of votives going to welcome all the cute little votive holders that I haven't seen since last year. Hello cute little votive holders. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Let there be peace by GHBT's in the laundry room. I just want to hoard these but I couldn't resist today. When she opens back up I'm going to order $100 worth of tarts from her! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Lemon Lavender from Yankee in the bathrooms.

Can you believe it Sweet - it is STILL raining out here. No summer for us!

2 birthdays in 2 days around here. My waistline has had it. Time to start looking for the 2 point treats...

Tonight is Aqua from House of Soy and Olive something and Moss by Scentsy. Sorry - the container is cleeeaar across the room. ( Hmmm...after all that BDay cake I should get my pudgy little self up and go look! ) [smilie=th_pullhair]

Last melts of the evening before I [smilie=th_pullhair]

Blueberry Parfait from SH...this is new one that was sent as a freebie...YUM!!

Unknown Blueberry scent from EW

Sis just got back from Yellowstone and brought me a CANDLE!!! What could be better? Smells devine...called Indian Paintbrush.

Geesh, feel asleep at the wheel last night and didn't post my scents. Come to think of it, there are a lot of things I didn't get done. [smilie=th_bb24]

AZW - Amazing Grace, Earl Grey Supreme (love this), Ylang Ylang Blossoms (too floral for me)

LOL - Sticky Jellybean Cupcake (yum), Lemon Poppyseed Cake (another yum, she doesn't sell this anymore)

Coral Dolphin - Spiced Orangeberry, Very Cherry

Nene's - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies (yum - another good one!)

Cheryl's - Margaritaville (too twangy, didn't care for this)

SSS - Hanky Panky, Cinnamon Cupcakes (delicious), Texas Honeysuckle (very potent)

Debra, funny about the container being ALL the way across the room. Been there! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Maggie, how nice of your sister. I've tried an Indian Paintbrush scent from somewhere that I thought was wonderful. Bridgewater, maybe? Who made your candle?

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Debra.....Vita-top Vitamuffins - 1 point...YUMMO! Our Costco sells chocolate ones here and they are seriously like eating a HUGE brownie. And of course, the Weight Watchers 1 point Giant Fudge ice cream bars...Also 1 pt.

No wax today so far. I wanted to light my YC Lemon Lavender jar for work this morning but my candle lighter ran out of fuel and there is not a match to be found in this house. So I'm sitting here with the top off of the jar, catching a whiff of scent every now and then when the AC kicks on! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Enjoying Carol's Raisin Bread & Butter this morning!

debra, I've also been to lazy to go look up a scent name...lol...I just sorta wing it! [smilie=th_bb24]

Coffee is tasting extra good this morning [smilie=th_pullhair]

Maggie, how nice of your sister. I've tried an Indian Paintbrush scent from somewhere that I thought was wonderful. Bridgewater, maybe? Who made your candle?

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Cyn~ I've tried Bridgewater's too and it's probably one of my favs! When they were discontinuing it I "stockpiled" but by the time I use them all they will have no scent...I'm sure. [smilie=th_pullhair] This one is:

www.montanacandleworks.com

It seems to be doing pretty well for a smaller candle!

Melting:

Blueberry Parfait again from SH

Burning:

Indian Paintbrush

Strawberry Creme