The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

coffe_cup-1.gif Good Morning!

Melting Carol's Glazed Cinnamon Donut....another heavenly scent...sooooooooo gooooood!

I have to say that the Chamomile tart I melted last night was wonderful and really highly scented. I am positive there's another tealights worth of scent left for later today. I do not like chamomile tea because to me it tastes like drinking flowers! :P A very comforting scent and not one I would have ordered on my own....so glad Carol sent the sample. I see a bag of this one in my future. Anyone else tried this scent?

Hope everyone experiencing the heat is staying cool!!

haveagreatday32.gif

Last Day of June!! Wow where is the year going?

Hi Everyone!

I am work so I can't melt or burn a darn thing! But I do have some tarts sitting here on my desk with my desk lamp warming them a little. LOL. Sneaky I know!! Just enough to scent my little area!

Today it's the new one Lemon Lavendar from Haley's Heavenly Scents. Very comforting!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!!

Cece

Hello all! Tonight I'm melting the new YC Apple Cider and it's soooooo good! Will definitely get a jar of this for fall! Also burning Candied Apple and Golden Spiced Pear.

Jason, your choices sound soooo delish. I bet the combo is heavenly. Gonna have to pick up that YC Apple Cider.

Well on placing my first order yesterday with CCCC, receive emails from Deana on the little thoughtful things that she notice in my orders. I was surprise, impress and happy on such awesome customer service. can't wait to try her.

sweet&spicey- notice her new scents on her site too, gota try that orange chiffon ones. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Hi SweetTart! [smilie=The_Hi] I think you'll be pleased with your CCCC order. Deana has some of the best customer service out there. And her tarts.... :P ..are fabulous!

If you mean Carol's Orange Chiffon Thumbprints.....they're excellent!!! I just ordered another bag of those. :lol:

This morning I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Heavenly! [smilie=cloud_9]

Really, I must be loosin in...what is CCCC????

Hope you all are having a good week. I am counting down the days till vacation next week. Just gonna sit by the pool and veg all week. Maybe little trips but mostly relaxing.

Puppy, that party sounds great. Love the idea of color coordinated deserts.

Barbita, love your new photo!!

Twinsmom, Good luck on the move. Sounds like your moving to a nice, friendly area though.

Sweet&Spicy, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Cyn, Sorry about your little fender bender. Where did your road trip take you???

Have a wonderful afternoon. Thank goodness the day is flying by. Hoping to go see Eclipse tonight with the DD.

sweet&spicey- cool cool, im excited [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Really, I must be loosin in...what is CCCC????

Sillysmom- CCCC is CrossCreek Country Candles and im pretty sure you are familiar with it, you're like one of the scent expert on here. hee hee!!

Well decided to checked out the Lord of the Rings Trilogy movies from the library. I like the first one when it came out and don't know why i didn't happen to watch the rest. So out of no where decided to finally watch it.... but not all at one day though. too long for one day!! LOL

Melting YC velvet petals that i bought from their semi-annual sales- don't realy like this one [smilie=thzzz003]

And burning BBW candle Spring Meadow- me like it alot!! Smells nice and strong!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Hey everyone! Haven't been around recently for 3 reasons:

#1 - DH and I did our first move of the summer (more to come in late July) and were surrounded by boxes and cleaning for a while.

#2 - Because of said move (and because a lot of our stuff is still boxed up), the only time I have melted or burned anything in the past month was when the power went out from a storm and I got my YC Autumn Leaves jar going. I am missing the smellies!

#3 - Summer session classes started so I am now a little busier.

August/September is when I will have scents to share once again. I will be on a MAJOR quest to use up as much wax as possible (whether in candle or tart form) so that I don't have to move a huge stash to Virginia the following year.

Hope you all are well, CF buddies!!

[smilie=th_c2e41937]

Cece, warming tarts with your desk lamp is really using the old noggin! [smilie=th_cc8]

Hi Cmarie. [smilie=th_wave] Good to "see" you! I'm glad you're doing well, even if you are pretty busy these days. No new kitty yet, I take it?

My sister got all moved in today. Whew, I'm exhausted! Happy, happy, happy but oh my, exhausted. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] I'm definitely not as young as I used to be. [smilie=th_c2e41937] I'm going to go relax in front of some mindless TV show and enjoy Slatkin's Strawberry Patch. Ahhhh, the perfect ending to a busy and productive day.

Have a good night, my friends. [smilie=thzzz003]

Gail