The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Jules & becky, That's an interesting scent...Indian Fry Bread...what does it smell like?

LLVV, thanks for the reviews on the new YC scents. I really like Moonlight Harvest and just got a large jar for $12!! ITA, the colors look beautiful online and I'll bet even prettier in person.

Just added Carol's Vanilla Wafers....oh my, yummmmm! I see a bag of this one in my future!

csweeney-my DH loves his Frank..Ours is a house of Zappa. I am melting Ten Digit-Nag Champa and CFTKR-Cedar Chest. It is hotter than blue blazes here and suppose to reach 96. I wonder if Denim every found her Kitty. I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday and staying cool.. :shock:

The Indian Fry Bread smells just like the real thing....I have had it at the carnivals and homecomings and things like that....it's totally yummmmmmy goodness! It's some kind of a batter deep fried and usually they put either powdered sugar or i have had it with apple butter....all i know is it is YUMMMMY :shock: And this candle smells just like it to me!!

Hi all,

Oh dear, Denim's kitty is missing? I must have missed that post. I hope you find your little sweetie, Denim.

I'm melting my number one scent today, Can-Do's Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost. Ah, life's good!

Gail

Hey all!!!

Great reviews LLVV!!!

Hoping to get to the mall to get the new scents in tarts this weekend, We will see...Its the DD's "Birthday Week". Yes, week. Everyday has something planned.

Last nights melt was Sea Harbor from YC, fell asleep before I could actually smell the darn thing and this morning, it had fizzled out already. Usually when I wake up I can still the tart, but not on this one. Cold sniff was nice though.

Have a good day everyone!!

Yes, Becky, it is. Thank you. I'm so glad you remembered Heart of the Prairie. This is my last flowerpot votive from them and I do want to order more. The Indian Fry Bread is good, like a funnel cake.

I added LOL - Warm Savannah Nights candle and

Cherry Lime Rickie melt from Country Chunkie

Oh dear, Denim's kitty is missing? I must have missed that post. I hope you find your little sweetie, Denim.

Gail

Puppy - I don't remember reading about that either. Yooohoooo...Denim...is your kitty ok? :shock:

Melting CFTKR's Hot Cranberry Tea. Luv this one! :lol:

Jules...i have been out for awhile....I think the last time i ordered was in february...i have zero left, i want to get some more soon!! I love her flowerpot votives, and she ships so fast :(

She has so many i love [smilie=th_catkiss]

becky, thanks to your description, I now want some Indian Fry Bread! :(

This evening I decided to light a votive I found in a drawer earlier. It's Oakmoss from ROOT....sort of earthy and a little like fresh air or water.

Final melt of the day is Cherry Limeade from Scentsy. Yum! Reminds me my favorite drink at Sonic. :(

Hi!

Denim - I hope your kitty has found her way home.

Tonight I'm melting YC's Cranberry Orange and burning Coconut Vanilla and Candied Apple.

Thanks everyone!! Tonight is LuLu (the kitty's) 4th night away from home. He is declawed so I'm really worried about him and feeling responsible for him not being able to protect himself because had I not declawed him he would atleast have a chance :( We have looked EVERYWHERE and there is not even a little bit of his hair anywhere and he sheds on everything! I feel like he just vanished [smilie=th_catkiss]

Ohhhh Denim! I'm so sorry to hear that! [smilie=th_catkiss] Hopefully his story will end happily though. Years ago, a declawed cat of mine got out, went missing for a week, but made his way back safe and sound. Fingers crossed for LuLu!

Sharon, Coconut Hibiscus must put you on cloud nine! It would me. :(

I'm burning my Slatkin's Strawberry Patch candle again this evening. Pure joy in a jar!

Gail

I am keeping fingers crossed for LuLu to come home, pronto, denim!!!

I have been whining about the rain and cold and kaboom! Suddenly it is 85 degrees. One day 68 degrees, the next 85. I would have liked to ease into it! I know...never happy, am I?

Tonight is another House of Soy - Aloe

Thanks everyone!

This morning is Key West Island House from Angel Made Scents. First time for me on this scent. I hope its a good one.

Good Morning!

Denim-I hope LuLu comes home soon!

Overnight melt was Aroma Soy Sex on the Beach. This has still got lots of scent even though it is at least 2 years old.

:(

I'm sending thoughts of Lulu coming home to you Denim..Maybe someone found hm..Another hot one in Indy. This is August weather...I am finishing out Carols-Cedar Chest. This is a great smelling tart and the cedar does not overpower at all. I go to the man that makes it worth getting out of bed on Thursdays..my massage therapist. I hope everyone can find a cool spot today and happy melting.

Going to be a warm day in the desert. They're saying 94 degrees. But it's a dry heat. :lol:

I'm melting LOL's Dole Whip before heading out to play with pups. Who among us doesn't love Dole Whip, eh? Anybody?... :( ... Yep, that's what I thought. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Happy Thursday smellies, everybody.

Gail