The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Puppy - your evening sounds fantastic...good food & friends, fun time on the water and fireworks to top it off! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I really think I'd like to have a home by a lake. Maybe your friends would trade with me? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Jules - sorry U caught my case of the DW's. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I like those Home Depot commercials where he sez 'crack open a case of doing'. Wonder how much a case of that costs? [smilie=th_drinks]

Just put on the last melt of the day, CChunkie's Lemon Drops.

You guys are cracking me up this evening. Thanks for the smile!!!

Spotted Hogs Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Whippets tonight...boy these are potent and soooooo yum!!!

Good Night!

Well, I did it! Took me forever to get motivated, but I finally got the two full bathrooms cleaned and even had time to paint my toes red! Ah, life is good. My reward? Tropical Twister from Scentsy. This is such a sweet, yummy citrus scent.

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

SweetTart, I happened to stop in the BBW, I needed body wash, and I thought they had discontinued the scent discs as well. They were in a big bowl on the counter when I was checking out. I have to say the last couple of times I was in the store, there always seem to be some discs on the counter but this was a large amound. I'm thinking they are gonna be done for good. They are rather pricey normally, but some strong scent comes from those babies, and at 35 cents, they were a steal.

Had a busy day yesterday. Had my DD's family birthday celebration last night. Got to lay in the pool for a bit. Nice. Today, waiting for the DH to get up already. We are going for a ride on his motorcycle early, and then I hope to just lay in the pool most of the day. I need a really relaxing, just me day. We may take a ride later and see a house that Extreme Makover Home Edition is building not to far from here.

Have a great day everyone!

Our Bath & Body works haven't had the discs for a long time, but i heard they are definately discontinued. Going to run in there today, to see if they have my juniper breeze lotion. Going to check for the discs too, i think their votives and discs are discontinued ):

Sillys, sounds like you have a perfect day planned. Enjoy yourself! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

The party on the lake was just grand - full of good friends, fabulous food, fun on the boat, and fireworks. Wow, lotta F's in that sentence. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] The dessert table was amazing. There must have been eight different desserts provided by the hosts, all in red, white, and blue. Just beautiful and inspiring!

I'm melting TDC's Vintage Vanilla. It's plenty strong, but I'm not loving it. The bourbon vanilla liquor aged in an oak barrel part sounded yummy. I'm not liking the patchouli, amber and sandlewood too much, darn it.

Have a wonderful Sunday, wax friends!

Gail

Puppy: Sounds like you have a great time with good friends. I like the Vintage Vanilla, but I am a patchouli and sandalwood girl. I am melting TD-Bohemian Sunrise which is a very nice lighter scent. It's still so hot and humid. I hear relief is coming the first of the week. Have a great day everyone.

Melting Nene's Spiced Strudel....this is so heavenly! Bakery and spice gals this is a must. Not too spicy, just right.

Katz, yeah, I think the Vintage Vanilla is a terrific, complex scent for anyone who likes patchouli and sandalwood. I'm okay with some sandalwoods but can apparently only tolerate patchouli in teeny amounts. Still learning about myself, I guess. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] I do love TDC though! I hope your cooling trend will arrive soon and be significant!

I changed to SSS Bird of Paradise. Sooo much better for my nose. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail

Melting Nene's Spiced Strudel....this is so heavenly! Bakery and spice gals this is a must. Not too spicy, just right.

Sounds yummy Aria! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] No fruit notes in it...apple...berries....?

Melting CrossCreek's Lemon Meringue and it's wonderful! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hello everyone!!! Saw TS3 and i like it. It was Cute. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Sillysmom- thanks for the info on the BBW disc. I thought my BBW jus didnt had it but yeah check it yesterday again and they didnt had it. oh well. But saw they brought some of Plumeria body spray back and got all excited!!! love that scent. [smilie=th_drinks] wish they can bring that back premanately to their collection. Will be enjoying it while it last.

Well today is cleaning the house day. Yey!!!! How exciting. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Pooey... would any one like to help me clean? hee hee!!

Melting CFTKR peach magnolia and raspberry- love it!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

And CFTKR freebie Fall Festival in LR- yeah i kno a fall scent in the summer? just wanted to see how it is, never had it before. Not my type of scent though, kinda spicey for me. Im more a fruity scent type of girl. [smilie=th_Hello_]

Sounds yummy Aria! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] No fruit notes in it...apple...berries....?

Melting CrossCreek's Lemon Meringue and it's wonderful! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

sweet, no fruit notes at all...just sweet & spicy like YOU!!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

sweet, no fruit notes at all...just sweet & spicy like YOU!!! :lol:

Aww... thanks Aria. [smilie=th_drinks] Sounds yummy & is going on my list. Do y'all make a list of future purchases from all these great scents of the day everyone posts? [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

[smilie=th_Hello_] Barbita! Long time no see, good to see U here. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Such a pretty new avatar - is that U?

Melting CrossCreeks Funnel Cake Fluff. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...talk about sweeeeeeet! But also vedy good!

Barbita, good to see you! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Is that oh-so-pretty avatar you?

Sharon, darned cute emoties, as usual!

Gail

sweet, no fruit notes at all...just sweet & spicy like YOU!!! :lol:

Aww... thanks Aria. [smilie=th_drinks] Sounds yummy & is going on my list. Do y'all make a list of future purchases from all these great scents of the day everyone posts? [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

[smilie=th_Hello_] Barbita! Long time no see, good to see U here. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Such a pretty new avatar - is that U?

Melting CrossCreeks Funnel Cake Fluff. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...talk about sweeeeeeet! But also vedy good!

Hi, It's nice to be back!! Yaaa, thats me. :P

Finally home from house shopping. Sadly we are moving from Florida to South Carolina. My husband has been transfered. Hopefully by this time next week we will be in our new surroundings. This next week will be extremely busy for us. However tonight I have my house smelling great with Can-do Spiced Cranberry, CFTKR Cider Snap and the remains of Twilight from Can-Do. I will do my best to try to get on the forum when the time permits.