The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Hey, y'all...this early afternoon I am melting my last EW-Peyote Visions. I do miss their tarts. I only have a couple left in my stash. Our neighborhood had lots of standing water this morning..Luckily it was not as bad at our house as down street. Swarmy and hot, hot here today, through the weekend. Have a great one everyone.

Melting Vanilla Lime from Bella's. I like this a lot. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi!

Melting Kim's Pink sugar

Pure Scents Watermelon Kick

CFTKR Honeydew Pear

Candle in Cool Tropical Breeze from Slatkin....this is very good!

Have a great day everyone!

Can you believe it Sweet - it is STILL raining out here. No summer for us!

Awww...geeze Debra..enuf rain already. I've always heard the PNW gets a lot of rain. Sounds like that's true, huh? [smilie=th_pullhair] I sure wish I could send you some hot weather.

No wax today so far. I wanted to light my YC Lemon Lavender jar for work this morning but my candle lighter ran out of fuel and there is not a match to be found in this house. So I'm sitting here with the top off of the jar, catching a whiff of scent every now and then when the AC kicks on!

What? No matches and can't burn your candle??!!! :shock: Ok, quick....run outside and get two sticks and a small amount of kindling.... :lol: [smilie=th_bb24]

Melting CrossCreek's Strawberry Watermelon. It's quite good (strength & throw), just not much of a strawberry fan & was hoping the watermelon would do it for me. Alas, (does anyone say that anymore? :lol:) this one's not my favorite.

Hi Everyone!

Just spent the afternoon catching up on the posts here for the last two weeks. Looks like everyone has been up to some good melting. I had a wonderful vacation but am glad to finally be home.

I had a lot of things to do today and I am exhausted from all the different time zones,

Glad to finally be melting today. I have going from Bella's Caribbean, Suntan and Da Lime in Da Coconut. Upstairs is LOL Orange Buttercream Cupcakes. They have been going all day and after bigred reminding me about my EW tarts I am changing to EW Honeysuckle Jasmine in 3 melters.

Good Evening Everyone! Spent the day walking around Asbury..beautiful day!

Melting:

Granny's Zucchini Bread from SH

Warm GIngerbread and Apples from CFTKR

Same candles as this morning.

Have a great night.

Tonight I've got 3 candles burning...

YC - Tutti Frutti

YC - Honeydew Melon

Slatkin - Island Margarita

Love all of these a lot and they are mixing nicely.

Gail, :lol: you crack me up girl....sticks and kindling! OMG....too funny! :shock: I have so many lighters stashed around the house, it's almost like I'm a pyromaniac!!! :lol:

mpfand, "Hello friends, I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl...." Love Lucy!!!!

Have a great evening....

Some great new avatars on here!

Mom - I am a Vitalicious junkie!!! I like the corn muffins - guess I am an oddball.

Tonight I am melting Alaskan Wild Berries - House of Soy

Hi buddies,

Welcome home, Michele. I'm glad you had a great vacation and are home safe and sound.

Aria, that was Sweet who said the funny "sticks and kindling" remark. Wish I could take credit, but I'm not Sweet. (And my DH would probably agree with that statement, ha!)

Life's been just too crazy busy around here, but I'm finally getting to enjoy some wax this evening. It's the delightfully delicious Slatkin's Strawberry Patch.

Have a great night!

Gail, so unsweet :shock:

Gail, sorry girl! Oops! I think it's 'cause you both have those adorable puppy face avatars!!!!

Aria, that episode is one of my favorites!

Tonight's melt is Vanilla Sandalwood from LOL.

Debra and mom - I also love the vita mufffins. I had the corn muffin one for breakfast. So good and only one point!! :shock:

The EW Honeysuckle Jasmine still smelling good after 6 hours!!

Good Morning thtante.gif I'm up early...just couldn't sleep anymore.

Melting Carol's Lemon Pound Cake...yummy as usual! lemon.gif

Morning! Some great scents that have been going.

AZW - Butter Cookie (not throwing well this go-round), Yuzu (good and tart), Wildberry Cobbler (yum), Wedding Cake (not much), Zen Tea (nice)

Aromasoy - White Lilac something, Baked Apple Strudel, Blueberry Muffins (these were all super old but still smelled good)

Coral Dolphin - Candy Cane, Spiced Orangeberry

Hump day! I hope everyone has a good one.

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Applewood by Woodwick ( very strong)

Vintage Berry by Bridewater

Burning: Fresh Rain by Mylingy's, a votive

Susan

Good morning!

Yesterday DD and I went to see Toy Story 3. We had some time to kill before the movie so we went into the mall. I got to sniff the new YC candles. I bought tarts in all of the new scents except for Mountain Lodge. I loved the name. I loved the look. I hated the scent. However, I liked everything else...a lot.

I'm melting YC's Cinnamon Roll. It smells so much like those ginger based scents from years past but with a little bit of cinnamon sugar added. To me, the scent is very similar to Fall Festival, Frosted Pumpkin, and Moonlight Harvest. They seem to have the same base notes. I liked it but I think Carol's so is much more realistic.

I'm also melting Spiced Orange. It's a very bright and uplifting scent. I wouldn't classify it as a "fall" scent but more of a late summer or early spring kind of scent. It's different and nice. The orange is sweet and the ginger adds some sunshine and warmth to the scent.

I thought Apple Pie was very nice. I definitely smelled the pie crust along with thick, sweet apple pie filling. Very realistic smelling (cold). It smells different than Mom's Apple Pie.

Apple Cider smells just like the original Apple Cider smelled.

Cranberry Orange is very similar to Carol's version.

Creamy Caramel smelled like a typical caramel scent.

I wasn't as impressed with Maple Pancakes as I thought I'd be...at least cold smell wise. I'll melt the tart but so far Carol's is so much more realistic.

All of the candles are gorgeous. I love the labels and the colors.

LLVV, great roundup of YC scent descriptions. :shock:

Some of my recent scents:

Lunableu - Let Them Eat Cake

Candledippers - Cactus Lime Sugar

LOL votive - Tropical Mist

LOL votive - Spring Breeze (I think)

Full Moon - Sticks & Twigs melt

Full Moon - Sante Fe pillar

flowerpot votive - Indian Fry Bread (can't remember the company name right now, but it's good)