The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

I'm melting some great ones from Carol tonight -

Country Bake Shop (the original one) - Outstanding. The new version is also outstanding but different. I love any bake shop scent!

Cinnamon Glazed Baklava - I am so in love with this one too. Both are older scents that I bought years ago from Carol. I think of them as the classics.

I'm burning YC's Fresh Peach but will light up New Zealand Wild Berry when I go downstairs to watch TV with DH.

I had a bag of Cheryl's Lavender Rose - popped one in the 24w and it wasn't doing much so I decided that they were all too old and to just melt them and get rid of them. Melted the other 4 in assorted melters around the house all at once...big mistake! That first one was a dud - the rest are reaaally strong and 4 at once was not a good idea! [smilie=th_00000020]

LOL - Fromage Croissante, Comfortably Numb, Comforting Cookie, Lemon Poppy Seed Cake

SSS - Southern Sunset, Granny's Lemon Cake, Big Mama's House

Nene's - Wedding Cake

Coral Dolphin - Red Hot Cinnamon, Lemon something

Night, all!

Good morning....

[smilie=th_00000020] cyn, what a scent name....Big Mama's House!.... [smilie=snoopy]

Melting Carol's Mulled Cider for this morning. This afternoon I'll have to switch to something more summery since we're going to be in the upper 80's today.

Off to go for a nice bike ride....have a great day everyone!

I love Saturday & Sundays....can burn and melt lots of scents since I am home [smilie=snoopy] I have Cinnamon Crunch Cake from Kim's and Can Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding going, yummmy [smilie=th_00000020] High of 96 here today...heat index of 105-110......Staying in all day!!!!

I had a bag of Cheryl's Lavender Rose - popped one in the 24w and it wasn't doing much so I decided that they were all too old and to just melt them and get rid of them. Melted the other 4 in assorted melters around the house all at once...big mistake! That first one was a dud - the rest are reaaally strong and 4 at once was not a good idea! [smilie=th_00000020]

Ooooh that scent sounds like something I'd really like. Floral overload! [smilie=snoopy]

Good morning! [smilie=snoopy]

Jules, your DH sounds like mine. Definitely a guy's guy! :shock:

Becky, stay happy and cool inside with your smellies!

I'm melting SSS Vanilla Pound Cake, which is totally divine but also one of the ones DH called "aggravating." He's out and about this morning, so while the cat's away... [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a super duper weekend, everyone!

Gail

Hi all!

LOL Puppy! Aggravating, really?!?!

Starting off today (going to be another hot day) with:

K - Lovin' Lemon - CBV - A really nice strong, true, very tart lemon scent - nice!

LR - Let There Be Peace - GHBT - Not sure what this one is supposed to smell like - it's nice though

BR - Sin City - EW - A favorite! I can't believe this scent is still so strong considering the age of all my EW tarts

Bathroom - Fresh Cut Roses - Candle Dippers - A favorite

Still burning my YC Make Waves jar in the bath.

Good morning, scent buddies.

CanDo - Oklahoma Rain

Tuscaderos - Baton Rouge

It's 10:30 and I'm still in my jammies. Gotta like Saturdays.

Been having computer woes again, too. Grrrrrr... :shock:

The morning melt was CrossCreek's Carnival Cravings. Very caramel-y, funnel cake-y...soooo good! This afternoon I'm melting Deana's Paradise. Luv this one [smilie=th_00000020] ...perfect for a hot, summer day. [smilie=snoopy] Everyone...stay safe in this steamy, stormy weather!

HOT and HUMID here...I'm doing some house cleaning and melting Ten Digit Creations-Bergamot Spice. This is an awesome, clean scent, which I really like. I am also burning a jar candle from AMS-Head Shop and the same scent in my bath only a votive. This is an awesome scent. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We had more stormy weather roll through last night, but no damage around here.

Recent melts:

Dew Drop Scents - Fruit Slices

FM - Keylime Ice Cream

YC - Ocean Blossom

Burning - BBW Jasmine Vanilla, Patriot Candles Fruit Stand

i am jealous! It is still rainy out here - and will be for the next week. Sheesh! Where is our summer?

Today I am melting House of Soy: Double Berry Delight - YUM and also their After Glow. I just saw that they now offer single tarts instead of having to buy several at once, so with that BIG scent list, I see trouble ahead for my credit card. [smilie=th_00000020]

Today I am melting House of Soy: Double Berry Delight - YUM and also their After Glow. I just saw that they now offer single tarts instead of having to buy several at once, so with that BIG scent list, I see trouble ahead for my credit card. :lol:

:shock: [smilie=snoopy] :shock: Ut....oh.....me, too Debra! :lol: I get their newsletters and they get quite a few new scents in every week on top of their already awesome lonnnng scent list. When I ordered, Dan said w/the purchase of the 6 tarts I could order 2 different scents, which was better than 6 of 1 scent. Now, buying a single tart is so much better! Considering I'd like to try about half their scent list. :lol:

Last melt of the day is Can-Do's Cinnamon Sugared Cranberries. [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting a sample from Can-do Twilight. It has been going since 5:00 am this morning as it still has lots of scent. A definate reorder.