The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

[smilie=th_e16] CF buddies,

I'm melting LOL's Comfortably Numb. Love this one a lot. Last night I lit my Slatkin's Strawberry Patch candle for the first time. Excellent!

I hope you all have a great evening. Life around here is good, but it's crazy busy and will remain so for a little while longer. :lol:

Happy melting, everybody!

Gail

Hi all! Changed out the YC scents as they just weren't doing it for me.

K - Dreamsicle - CBV - A favorite

LR - Drunk Uncle Bob - Grumpy Girl - A favorite - Her scent names always make me laugh every time I look through my stash(es).

BR - Strawberry Kiwi - Blue Gecko - A favorite

Bathroom - Salty Sea Air - EW - A favorite

Still burning my YC make Waves jar in the bath - I have to say the cold sniff was MUCH stronger than the actual burn since I can barely smell it, even though it's in the bathroom! And it's a double wick jar! Disappointing.

Bigred, I like Drunk Uncle Bob too. (and Trailer Park Trash too)

Trish, White Cake and Keylime Pie sounds divine! I'd like the real thing.

I've been out all day and actually turned the melters off. Shock! So now I'm remelting what was in the bowls. I'll be switching out soon but for now:

CH - Apple Strudel

Tuscaderos - Lime Sugar Crystals

LOL, Denim - I probably have wax everywhere too, I am afraid to look too closely.

Today is YC Vineyard and Scentsy Lemon Lavender - they are playing nicely together.

kitchen & living room: Vanilla Pound Cake from Bella's

loft: Red Candy Apple from Scentsy

kids' bedrooms: Blueberry Jam from Rocky Mtn.

powder room: Fresh Linen from Slatkin

MB: Pink Cashmere from EW

Maggie: I'm so glad you like the Forever Alice dupe. I think it is spot on.

Kim~ Thanks again for sending out your BG tart!!! I agree...it is wonderful.

Melting:

Pink Coconut from Busy Bee

Pink Sugar & Twinkies cuttable muffin from CFTKR

Good Night everyone! :lol:

It's a first! :P So I'm burning Slatkin's Strawberry Patch again this evening. DH did NOT say "aggravating." In fact, he said, "Hmm, what is that? Cherry? No, strawberry. It's good. I can really live with that one." :lol: It's the very first time he's ever said anything that nice about my smellies! :lol:

Gail, who just couldn't wait to share.

Cheryl's - Painted Lady (favorite)

SSS - Vanilla Pound Cake (sooooo delicious!), Lavender Vanilla, First Kiss, Bubble Yum

LOL - Island Plumeria

Coral Dolphin - Cinnamon Red Hots

Have a good night, everyone!

That Apple Pie sounds great Jason....I've always loved that type of scent from any vendor!

This morning I am melting Valerie's Vanilla Cookies from Can-Do....pretty yummy

Hey everyone!!

So hard to post the last couple of weeks, with school ending and rushing around with soccer and stuff.

Last nights melts were my Spotted Hog signature scent from my prize package, Linda's Cranberry Grapefruit. I absolutely adore this scent, Spot on true scents and so strong too! Gotta sit down and write a review on my stash, its taken me a while to try all of it.

Melted my all time favorite scent last night Pink Sugared Violets from CFTKR. If I could only choose one scent forever, this would be it~

Hoping to run to YC this weekend to get some new fall scents in tarts.

Tomorrow weighing in at WW and hoping to lose 1.2 lbs which will bring me to my goal weight. It has only taken 8 weeks and I have already lost 12 lbs. I am shocked, and thrilled all at the same time. This program really works!

Hope to be able to post more often now that DD is done with school.

Have a great day everyone, a wonderful weekend, and a Happy Father's Day!!!

Early this morning I ordered all of YC's new fall scents in small jars. I can't wait to get them!

I'm melting Carol's Cinnamon Glazed Baklava....I'm in heaven!

I have YC's Fresh Peach burning.

Well, I am living vicariously through all you guys, imagining how wonderful the scents you are burning are because I am away from home (visiting relatives) until later this coming weekend. I think I truly might be addicted to wax because I am definitely having withdrawals!! :lol:

Enjoy your time away, Candlefan. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :lol:

Gail, that IS high praise, coming from a DH. "Doesn't smell like a urinal cake" is all I could hope for around here. You gonna stock up on Strawberry Patch?

Tuscadero's - Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Crosscreek - Zucchini Bread

YC - Lime in da Coconut

so disappointed in Melissa's Primitive Wicks tarts. This is the 3rd tart I have melted here at work and it has no scent at all. No one in the office has been able to smell it so I know it is not just me. I ordered from her about a year ago and they were fantastic. :lol:

Hi all! Hot and humid day here - so glad to be home in the A/C!

Currently melting and burning some good stuff!

K - Iced Pumpkin Roll - SH - This is a sample Tarrah sent me and it's awesome - to me it just smells like a really good mildly spiced pumpkin mixed with a good vanilla w/o any bakery notes to it - Definitely want more of this one cause I've become quite fond of a good pumpkin scent! :P

I also added my YC The Great Pumpkin Beanswax jar in the kitchen (which actually throws well) - smells so good in there!

LR - Paradise - SH - A favorite

BR - Rose Merry Mint - SH - A favorite

Bathroom - Freesia - SH - A favorite

Also burning my YC Make Waves Beanswax jar in the bath although I'm having some trouble keeping the wicks lit - they keep going out and the jar has tunneled now - the wicks seem to be unusually thick and get this big black ball on top after only a very short burn time - wasn't doing that yesterday!

Anyway it smells awesome in the house!

:lol: all!