The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Long time no see! I am finally back on after a major computer freak out.

Today I am melting-

Buttery Caramel-CYS

Welcome Home-CFTKR

I know these are definitely not summer scents, but I was in the mood for comfort food!

I am going to have to get seriously busy on stocking up, if I can. I haven't even been able to order and am running dangerously low-it's going to be tricky though with the heat factor in some places.

I have a lot to catch up on around here, so I will get busy! Glad to see you all.

Hi, Cat! [smilie=th_aa17] Glad you're up and running again. Buttery Caramel sounds fabulous!

I'm melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Bella's. Bakery bliss. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

[smilie=th_e16] smellie fiends, er, friends. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Cat, it's GREAT to see you back! I've missed you and wondered what happened to ya!

I haven't been melting anything lately. I've been at my sister's getting ready for her move, having a garage sale, packing, etc. Tomorrow we're going to a big family reunion so there won't be any good smellies happening here until Sunday at the earliest.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and catch up on what's been going on with all of you. [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Hey Welcome Back Cat!!!

Aria ~ That Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems sounds "WOW"!!! I have it on my "to buy" list from Carol...it sounds like a keeper!

LLVV~ How's that Blueberry White Cake? I also have that one on my "to buy" list which is getting longer and longer and longer.... [smilie=th_aa17] pppsssttt....I don't know if you like Funnel Cake but I asked Carol about FC blends and she said they will be in the next muffins....I am so EXCITED!!!!

Melting CFTKR...cuttable muffins:

Orange Chiffon Cake & Twinkies

Orange Cake & Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

[smilie=th_baaaaa]

sweet, really? Coconut?? I don't smell any coconut at all. I can smell the powdered sugar though! It's sort of a sweet/tart lemon scent.

Yep, it sez 'a hint of coconut' - go figure. :lol: Glad U can't smell it...it must be a really small hint of coconut. Thanks Aria! [smilie=snoopy]

:oops: Cat - glad to see U! So sorry about your 'puter woes. [smilie=th_u51] I thought maybe the new pup was running U ragged. How's he coming along?

Melting Can-Do's Grandma Lucy's Lemon Pound Cake. Lemon-y goodness! :P

[smilie=th_bb20]

Hi!

Maggie...I loved Blueberry White Cake. It didn't last long but the scent was incredible!

Tonight I'm melting another incredible White Cake mix from Carol...Strawberry White Cake. Strawberry Cheesecake is also amazing!

Hi, Cat! Good to see you.

Puppylove, enjoy that family reunion!

Not much time to play with my smellies today. I did do:

CYS: Banana Buttercream Parfait, Caramel Apple, Brown Sugar Toffee Pear (oh so good!), Buttercream Vagnilia

Cheryl's: Warm Cream

Crow's Nest Primitive: Pumpkin Pie candle

Newman Lake: Mocha Cappuccino candle

Coral Dolphin: Gingerbread

I hope everyone has had a good Friday.

Welcome back, Cat. It is another super humid morning here--my windows are all steamed over. No melting for me until later today as we are all going to be and about. The Yankee Sweet Strawberry was still going strong after 15 hrs but I was tired of it so dumped it when I got up this morning. Have a great day everyone.

Welcome back Cat!..just endured the computer probs myself! :oops:

Recent melts:

CYS boccone dolce...wonderful

YC macintosh...a fave

YC peach and sweet berries...another fave, but this one wasn't strong :P

Essential Pleasures Rainy Night in Georgia....didn't last very long

Just put on:

Can Do Mimi's House

Southern Star midnight pomegranate

OK everybody....need your help getting my gamecocks to Omaha. They are on TV today at noon on ESPNU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been melting anything lately. I've been at my sister's getting ready for her move, having a garage sale, packing, etc. Tomorrow we're going to a big family reunion so there won't be any good smellies happening here until Sunday at the earliest.

Gail

Puppy - no smellies? :P :oops: , the good food and group hugs will more than make up for it! [smilie=snoopy]

Melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Gonna be hot & humid here this weekend, too, Trep. :lol:

I have tried a few scents:

Lemon Cheesecake, Apple Strudel, Cinnamon Stick, Pure Vanilla.....have loved all of them :P

Becky :oops: - which type candles have U tried here....the single wick, two wick or did U go for the BIG 4 wick?

:oops: . Today I'm melting: Cast Away by Whiff & Sniff

Remelting: Birthday Cake by Donny's Tart Mart

Votive: Candied Berries by Woodwick

Susan

Melting a mix of Red Candy Apple and CinnaMint, both from Scentsy. Smells like apple pie without the crust!

Guest Viennalady

These days I am melting all in dark violett colours:

:oops: :lol: :P

Yankee Candles big housewarmer "Blueberry", a rare smell but a really strong throw!

Yankee Candles medium houswarmer: "Autumn fruit" (phantastic!)

:oops: Sounds good Vienna Lady!! Love the Blueberry!!

Melting:

Apple Blossom all over the house from Country Home Scents...lovely!

It's getting warm and humid out there....think I'm due for... :P ..heading to Dads!

It's getting warm and humid out there....think I'm due for... :P ..heading to Dads!

MaggieMae - your post with the mugs made me think of Dad's rootbeer (do you have that in your area? :oops: ). But, I'm thinking U probably meant your father's house. :lol:

The afternoon melt was Cheryl's Cranberry (niiiiiice!) and there was plenty o'smell left in it, but I wanted a change, so just put on the last melt of the day, a sample from Donna in Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls.