The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

balsam and cedar in the kitchen - Yankee

honeysuckle in the bedroom - cottage hill

lemon lavender in the bedroom - yankee

balsam and cedar in the bedroom - yankee

good night every1 :)

Hey, all.

Lastest things were:

Newman Lake - Mocha Cappuccino candle (really good and a great throw)

Angie's - Japanese Plum candle

CYS - 7 Layers Bar, Candy Cane Fizz, Buttery Caramel (really good), Apricot Praline Cake, Banana Cream Pie, Almond Coconut Cream

Coral Dolphin - Cucumber Melon, Cinnamon Red Hots (no luck with any of these melts...I'm just trying to use up the stash)

Sugar & Spice - Apple Zucchini Bread (OMG, so good!)

AZW - Pink Sugar Cupcakes (yummmm), Butter Cookie (another yum)

BG - Green Apple Pucker (the best!), Summer Lovin' (loved it), Spiced Pumpkin Brulee (one of my favorites from here)

I'm behind with everything. I hope everyone is doing OK.

Good morning...

Melting Sweet Milk from Can-Do...a good scent, but not sure if it's what I am in the mood for. Actually, I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for... :)

sillysmom - AWESEOME news about your weigh-in! Congrats! And yes, WW does work (I happen to have lost 60 pounds on WW a few years ago, and some of the board members already know I'm a meeting leader ;)

Yesterday I melted YC's Beach Vacation...I absolutely love that scent and am sorry to see it retire :)

Currently getting ready to burn YC's Lemon Lavender.

Congratulations on your weight loss success, Sillysmom.

It's been a beautiful, low humidity week. I love living in in Indiana when the weather is like this.

I'm starting off the day with AMS-Mayan Gold. This is really a great scent and I do need to order more of this one next sale. I hope everyone is having a good day, so far. I'll check in later...

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Cantaloupe by LOL

Cande: Cool Lime-Belle Aurora

Votives: Strawberry Cream Swirl ?

Candied Berries by Woodwick

Susan

Hi gang,

Sillys :lol: on your weight loss! That's a huge accomplishment!

Aria, I love Valerie's Vanilla Butter Fudge too. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Jules, I hope your sniffer's working better today.

I'm melting another winner from SSS, Vanilla Pound Cake. I'm not usually much for bakery but this is just great! DH, however, does not agree. :P

Gail

Melting:

Peachy Ice Cream from FM...not usually a peach fan but liking this one.

Pink Buttercream Frosting...nice but light.

Have a good one.

Hi All!!

Aria, Lessie Whipped Cream & Honeydew is one of my favorite from Can-Do.

Katz, so nice of you to babysit!!

Skylar, You should really give WW a shot. I was very leary and was adamant about not eating ?diet food.? I?m really eating all the same things just less of them. Champagne and Strawberries sound awesome!

Sweet&Spicy, Very funny, they do seem to have melted off.

Cyn, you sure to melt a lot every day. Your house must smell great!!!

Momuvtwo, 60 pounds that wonderful!!! Have you kept it off? They really kept telling me not to expect to lose quickly, I wasn?t even out the recommended weight class for my height, but I was too heavy for ?me.? I have lost every week so far. I really must say I?m surprised at how well it has worked. I even tried eating barely anything to see if I could lose a few pounds and when my endocrinologist said I wasn?t eating enough, I thought she was crazy. She was right!

Becky, did you melt all those Mylingy tarts? Honestly I can?t wait to be done with them. I?ve been melting them in the bathroom like crazy! They might be the most disappointing tarts ever.

Have a great day all!!

Hi, sillysmom - Yes I have kept it off for 5 years now. I still basically live the program so it's easy to keep it off. I still track (most of the time) and am pretty dedicated to exercise. And you definitely have to 'eat to lose' - my favorite part of WW - NOT STARVING! :P

Okay, back to wax - Melting YC's Vanilla Lime today. I thought it was a dud until I realized I walked away and forgot to turn the melter on over an hour ago. :lol:

I thought it was a dud until I realized I walked away and forgot to turn the melter on over an hour ago. :lol:

Don't feel bad...I think most of us have done that at least once...or more :P

Melting Can-Do's Bread Puddin. Yummo!

Sillysmom~~i didn't get tarts from her...i bought a BUNCH of votives....almost done with them...down to around 8....i think with all the scents i bought...maybe 2 of them were ok...couldn't smell the rest. I actually emailed her after i bought them, and told her i couldn't smell them...She acted really surprised and said she has never had anyone say that about her products...WHAT????? i was beginning to think i was the only one that received something with no scent, and i mean some of them had NO scent!

To keep DH happy, I switched to Candle Dippers' Grapefruit Watermelon. It's not fantastic, IMO. All grapefruit, no watermelon. But DH hasn't complained, so all's well! :lol:

Gail

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Cranberry Craze - EW - An all time favorite but I'm almost out of this scent - I do however still have 2 bottles of the oil in this scent :P

LR - Siren - EW - This one isn't throwing much but all my EW tarts are about a year old now so I expect some of them to not throw as well as they should :lol:

BR - Lovely Lavender - EW - Another great true lavender scent - reminds me very much of LOL's Lavender

Bathroom - Lilac Blossoms - EW - A favorite

Yes Jules, I still have quite a few EW tarts in my stash - I really wish we knew why Riss closed and if she'll ever reopen. I'll really misss so many of her scents once my EW stash is gone.

No rain Puppy - they were wrong lol

Melting half of one of CBV scent shots in Mermaid Kiss. This is an awesome scent! If you enjoy light florals or ocean-like scents, you need to give this one a try . It is so complex and beautiful. I am very enjoying this one alot!

Karrie

I've been melting Carol's Hummingbird Pie all day and love it. It's a bit of berry and a bit of pastry. It's not too sweet but a little sweet, a little tart, and little bit of bakery mixed in. It reminds me of Yankee's Berry Crumble (which I actually scored a jar of at my store yesterday).