The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Hi wax buddies,

I'm melting LOL's Tropical Pear. It's awesome!

I haven't been as chatty as usual. My little sister currently lives about fifteen miles away but she's buying the house right across the street from me! We've been best friends since the day she was born, so we are mighty happy around here! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] DH is very fond of her as well, so everybody's pretty excited. [smilie=th_aa20] The organizing and packing isn't too fun, however. [smilie=th_blij81]

I hope everyone has a weekend of wonderful weather and fabulous scents!

Gail

Gail, that is sooo cool! I hope you two have a great time! Is she "smellie" too?

Today I relit the Kim's Fresh Coffee and it is still pumping out scent. I also have Tropical Breeze Purely Herbal melting.

Gail that's so cool that your sis will be living close to you. I am melting Bella's-Tropical Sugar and my next melt will be Candleshop from Bellas. I'm also burning my AMS-Dune Grass Candle. I don't think I will be able to play outside much today, the humidity is terrible. There is plenty to do inside, just not any fun. Have a great Saturday, y'all.

Trying to reduce my stash, so this weekend is devoted to Cleanse Your Soul

Melting Hawaiian Rain: nice clean scent, lightly floral, seems to have some notes of something tropical -- coconut or pineapple?

Yesterday, I melted Gourmet Sugar Cookies and Lime Peppercorn. I didn't really care for either. The best way to describe is that the scents weren't balance.

I have burning from Yankee Candle Tutti Fruiti. I just got it so I think once it's got a full melt it will smell great. I also have on the melter from Can-do Spicy Apples & Peaches. Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_aa20] That's fantastic news Gail! [smilie=th_blij81] I'd luv to live across the street from my sis.

Candlelove - have fun on your vacation! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] Is this the one when U go to Australia?

The afternoon melt was Can-Do's Dad's Cucumber & Cream. All the raves about it were spot on....it's a [smilie=th_FULL_O17] scent! I'd like it a skosh stronger, tho. :? Have just changed to Donna's Watermelon Kiwi.

Last night's melt was AMS Tribal Nights in 3 melters.

Today's melts are:

Tuscadero's - Metal

BG - Summer Lovin'

Nene's - Serenity

Burning 3-layer Patriot candle in Honeydew, Watemelon & Cantalope

CBV's Maui Luau melting in the bedroom, all dang day.......its a keeper. Also melting CFTKR Fresh Floral Honeydew..........OMG I am in LOVE, this one is amazing and perfect combo of fresh/floral/honeydew. Would get more of this one for sure.

Not sure about everyone's weather but here on Long Island it is so darn HOT&HUMID! I can't take it, first day and I'm done already. This makes crazy people more crazy.

Thank you, Debra, Kim, and Sweet. I'm so looking forward to having my sis nearby. Yes, she loves the smellies too but hasn't actually had any melts of her own. She's going to in a couple weeks though! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It sounds like summer's arrived for most of us in the US. We don't get much humidity here, but right now it's 97 degrees. No complaints here. I like the heat. Stay comfy, everyone!

I switched to SSS Cucumber Melon. It's so cool and fresh!

Gail

Hi!!!

I'm melting Carol's Summer Cherry Medley....outstanding!!!

Puppy - HAve fun with your sister. I bet you're as happy as a clam having her nearby.

Good Morning!

I haven't had much time for posting lately. It has been a very busy weekend. I have parties all weekend. I am also trying to pack for my vacation. We leave Tuesday for 2 weeks. Yes, sweet we are going to Australia, New Zealand and then California on the return. I have to pack for 3 different seasons. It is lots of work but I am sure it will be lots of fun.

I really haven't been melting as much as I would like. Two of my three children are back home and keeping me busy. This will probably be our last family vacation. DS is going cross country with his friends for a road trip for 3 weeks when we get back. He starts his job in July and will be moving to Manhattan where my older DD lives.

All of you sound like you have been melting some good ones. Meeting my dear friends for breakfast this morning. We have been a tight group since high school and are like family to each other. It is going to be very hard because I think my one friend requested this meeting to tell us she is getting divorced. I am so upset and hope this is not the case but I suspect as much. We will soon see.

Melted BG Raspberry Lilac yesterday. Wonderful scent with a strong throw.

I have rattled on enough this morning but it feels good to vent. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Michele - [smilie=th_00000020] sounds like you've planned a fantastic vacation! :lol:

Melting Can-Do's Luscious Lemon. This was a freebie and is not on her scent list, so don't know if it was discontinued or is just coming. Smells just like my Slatkin's Lemon Vanilla candle.....soooo good! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Happy Sunday! Today is my son's 14th birthday so in honor that I am melting Can-Do's Birthday Cake today. I can't believe my 'baby' is going into high school in the fall.

Have a great day everyone....it's going to be HOT in the desert, but this is what we have been waiting for - pool weather!!

Hello buddies. :lol:

LLVV, thank you. Sis and I will definitely enjoy living so close to each other. [smilie=th_00000020]

Michele, I was just reading that New Zealand is the prettiest place on the planet. Have you been in that area of the world before? I hope your trip is 100% fantastic! So sorry about your friend though. Very sad...

Sweet, I didn't get the Lemon Vanilla candle but so far the Coconut Vanilla is just about perfect in every way. Have you tried BBW candles in the past? It's a first time for me, but I'm a dedicated fan so far.

Mom, congrats on your DS's birthday. They grow up so fast, don't they?

I'm melting CCCC's Tropical Coconut. Lovin' it!

Gail

Good Sunday Morning Everybody!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Gail~ You are so lucky!! I would be so happy if one of my sisters moved near me let alone across the street!!! What a blast that would be!!! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Michele~ What a terrific vacation you are going on!! WOW!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!! [smilie=th_00000020] I am sorry to hear about your friend though...but maybe it is a good decision for her. Hope your breakfast went well.

Momuvtwo~ Happy Birthday to your DS!!! Time sure does fly right by! :lol:

Melting Iced Lemon Biscotti from Crosscreek today and it's fabulous!

Tulip from Josie's attic in kitchen

downy from tara's in laundry room

chestnuts from mia bellas in one bedroom

splash of rain from yankee in my bedroom

satsuma in bathroom from crosscreek

Maggie, thank you! Yup, I'm a lucky duck for sure.

I'm melting LOL's Candied Raspberries. This is new for me, but perfect! Sweet, strong, good, authentic, YUM!

Gail

Hi!

Today I've melted -

CFTKR -

Autumn Harvest - Great Autumn scent...reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it.

Blueberries & Cream - A little too sweet of a blueberry. Very similar to YC's Blueberry Scone.

Summer Cherry Medley - OMG, I'm in Cherry Heaven. This one is to die for.

I have a ton of muffins that I have to cut up so I can melt them. I think I'll do that in a little bit before I cook dinner.

As for candles -

YC -

Cottage Breeze - Very pretty candle but I'm not crazy about the scent.

Seaside Holiday - I used to love this one back in the day but I've become very accustomed to bakery and fruit scents so it's now bleh for me.

Stars & Stripes - This is Home Sweet Home in blue with a flag on it. The candle is sooo pretty. I actually hate Home Sweet Home's cold smell. I've never bought an actual candle in this scent because I hate the cold smell. However, burning, it's very nice. I'm not sure it's a summer scent...very fall like IMO. I'd prefer Blueberry for this candle.

New Zealand Wild Berry - I love this candle. It looks great and smells great.

Sweet, I didn't get the Lemon Vanilla candle but so far the Coconut Vanilla is just about perfect in every way. Have you tried BBW candles in the past? It's a first time for me, but I'm a dedicated fan so far.

Puppy - I luv the Slatkins candle...the throw and scent strength are fabulous! I'll be watching for some sales this fall, for sure! :lol:

Very nasty storms/tornado in MI today. Aria, anyone else [smilie=th_thsignA] ...Skylar? - hope U can check in and let us know you're ok. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Have been melting CFTKR's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread. I'm a big fan of all her ZB's, but I think this one is the most scrumpdillyicious of em all. [smilie=th_00000020]