The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Hi all! Hot and humid here and we're supposed to get rain but it is still sunny out so maybe the weather people were wrong! :lol:

This morning's scents were:

K - Banana Kiwi - Candle Dippers - A favorite but it wasn't as strong as it was when fresh - last of it though

LR - Love Me Some Lemon Curd! - GG - I didn't really care for this one all that much but fortunately it's only a big tart cup that I cut in half

BR - Butt Naked - EW - A favorite (also not as strong as it was when fresh so I'll be dedicating the next few days to using up my remaining EW tarts before they become scentless which would be very bad... [smilie=th_00000020] )

Bathroom - Cottage Breeze - YC - A very nice scent which I like (but don't LOVE)

Currently melting:

K - Coffee With Santa - EW - This is my last one of this scent and it's still has good throw - a really nice scent

LR - Peyote Visions - EW - A nice scent but something about it I just don't care for

BR - Sin City - EW - A favorite! (I'm really going to miss this scent when I run out of it)

Bathroom - Lilac Blossoms - EW - A favorite but a very light scent

Hi everyone!

Thanks for asking Sweet! We had some bad storms last night with several tornado warnings,but the worse of it went south of my area and the news just showed very severe damage from the storms.I'm not sure were Aria is located in MI,I know she is pretty close to me,hope they are safe!

Anyways for tonight I'm melting

CFTKR Demin...love this scent from Carol,it's so fresh and clean smelling

Candles Gold Canyon Cotton splash and Tranquil Mist.

Have a great evening everyone!

Been melting AMS Sweet Strawberry in my bedroom all evening...and i am LOVING it [smilie=th_00000020] Going to have to get more of this one for sure!!

Up early on my day off. denim, my son, is 10 and he NEVER sleeps past 7. He also thinks if he is up that everyone else should be up. I NEED Caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to put on some tarts, just can't decide which ones.

Give him a few years denim, and you won't be able to get him out of bed!

Michele...what a fabulous vacay...have a tremendous time!

Last night's melt:

Can-Do lemon bars...love this one

Currently: GHBT pool party...this is ok

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Indian Summer...yummy! It's more fruity than I thought it would be which is wonderfully suprising!

I'm burning YC's Pineapple Citrus, Stars & Stipes, and New Zealand Wild Berry

OMG, I completely fogot to mention -

Carol's Apple Thyme. Oh my...what a different kind of scent. It's very fall-like. I smell the apple and the herbal scent of thyme. It's spicy but not in a cinnamon kind of way...in an herbal kind of way. It's soooo different and I absolutely love it.

Howdy, friends.

Bigred, did you end up getting any rain?

Skylar, I'm glad you're safe and sound!

LLVV, Apple Thyme sounds intriguing and yummo!

I'm melting BG's Cabernet Grape Parfait. It makes me do this: :lol: because it's absolutely ;) but BG is [smilie=th_gagme] I am sure gonna enjoy it while I have it though! :)

Have a happy smellie day!

Gail

Sounds good, LLVV. So does the Summer Cherry Medley.

Bigred, you sitting on a EW stockpile? Lucky boy.

I'm at the beach right now burning Illuminations - Ocean Breeze

Unfortunately, I'm all stuffed up and can barely smell anything. It's kind of a waste to burn a candle when I can't smell much, but I just keep trying.

Have a better than usual Monday, everyone.

Happy Monday!

I have DH's relatives here - met one for the first time, and he was talking about his Monopoly collection. I asked (joking) if he had the YC Candleopoly (thinking of Berriechan) and he does! He said he has it "because he has YC candles all over the house " - he just got a case of Lemon Zest at the outlet. Whata guy! :)

Melted Scentsy Clarity most of the weekend.

Happy Monday!

I have DH's relatives here - met one for the first time, and he was talking about his Monopoly collection. I asked (joking) if he had the YC Candleopoly (thinking of Berriechan) and he does! He said he has it "because he has YC candles all over the house " - he just got a case of Lemon Zest at the outlet. Whata guy! :)

Melted Scentsy Clarity most of the weekend.

Sounds like you need to sign him up on this board! ;)

Good Morning Everyone!

Crazy weekend with not much time to melt. I know I threw something delicious into the melter last night from Can-Do and this morning it was still going strong. I'll post what it was later tonight.

Lots of soccer stuff going on for DD, yesterday she scored the only goal of the game, leading her team to first place, we were more than excited.

Got a chance Friday night to go to our local YC outlet and mall store as well. At the outlet my sister got a couple of jars, the Xmas candy cane hanging tart burner, and a mosaic one as well. We even got to use a outlet coupon, she scored there. Then we were off to the store at the mall, where we both got the Ant Hanging Tart Burner (soooo freakin cute) for $12, and I got the Lighthouse Hanging Burner for my sister in law for Xmas, also $12, then I got 1 tart that I didn't really need to make $25, and then used a $10 off coupon, so I got all that for $15 plus tax, Crazy!!!!!

Puppylove, so nice that your sister is moving right across the street. My sis who I love dearly lives 10 minutes away, I would be thrilled to live across from her.

Candlelove, that vacation sounds fabulous, enjoy every second!

Momuvtwo, congrats on your sons birthday, high school.....very exciting!

Maurie, omg friend, what is up with our weather? Yesterday at soccer I felt like I was in a microwave it was so hot. And tornado watches...are you kiddin????!!!!

LLVV, you are on a melting and burning frenzy aren't you. Enjoy!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

OH yea, weighed in at WW Saturday, I've lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks and I'm only 3 pounds away from my goal. It really does work!!!

Hello friends...

Melting Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do

Have a great afternoon!

Way to go on the weight loss sillys! :) I think I picked up what you dropped off! ;)

This afternoon it's neNe's blackberry jam butter cookies...fabulous!

Hello candle buddies: This afternoon I'm melting CHC-Bamboo Cabin. This is one of my all time favorite scents. I'm kinda moving slow. We had overnight company with Nieces- 5 and 1. We baby set for a few hours last night. I'm sure out of that loop and tired today, . Have a great day.

Decided to save the rest of Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew for tomorrow so I turned off that melter.

I was very intrigued by the cold sniff of Valerie's Vanilla Butter Fudge that came in my Can-do order this afternoon. Put it in the melter and all I can say is....

:) ;) [smilie=th_gagme]

Wonderful! For those who like super strong...it's not, but it does have such a nice, nice fragrance to it. Not chocolate-y at all....more of a really smooth, creamy, slightly buttery scent......Lovin' it A LOT!!!!

;)

Today I've been melting

Can-do Banana

CFTKR Mac Apple and Sour Watermelon Candy

Everything smells great!

Siilysmom.... :) on your weight loss,I think I may have to join WW as I'm trying to lose a few.Great job!

Hello!! ;)

Melting

Keylime Frosting and

Keylime Cake...this one is :)

Both from Fragrant Memories

Love those Sweet Keylime Scents!!!

Sillysmom - Congrats on losing 10 pounds! [smilie=th_aa21] It seems like they just melted off! (pun intended :lol: ) I bet you've adopted some good eating habits, too. :lol:

Aria [smilie=The_Hi] - I've tried Nene's Vanilla Butter Fudge (I imagine it's the same scent) and I agree .....it's delish! :)

Jules - hope your sniffer clears up pronto! [smilie=th_empathy]

After the storms that went thru yesterday it's much less humid & cooler [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] , which put me in the mood for fall [smilie=th_gagme] , so I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding. ;)

Hi all!

Recently I've been melting:

Nene's Red Hot Cinnamon

SH Cookies for Santa

CBV Cucumber Lime Twist

Nene's Sonoran Saguaro (great)

Next up: GG Blooming Idiot.