The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

DS and I are home from our trip to ID. DD is staying a few extra days with grandparents and will fly home on Saturday. Had a wonderful time. My brother took us all 4 wheeling in the mountains. I'd never been and it was such fun! Turned on my melters as soon as I got home and started with Coconut Citrus Parfait from Scentsy. We stayed with my brother and sil, who's also a melter, so I wasn't too deprived while I was away. :lol:

Silly, congrats on the weight loss!

Mpfand, welcome back. I'm glad you had a good time.

Throughout the day:

CYS: Brown Sugar Orange, Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy, Banana Coconut Freeze, Birthday Cake, Almond Pastries, Blue Vanilla (love this! Soft and pretty), Black Raspberry Buttercream, Caramel Apple Cupcakes, Buttery Gingerbread, Cupid Cookies, Candy Corn Cream Cake, Brown Sugar

Coral Dolphin: Bayberry, Cinnamon Red Hots (no scent from either)

AZW: Kheer (a favorite)

Angie's: Japanese Plum candle

Newman Lake: Mocha Cappuccino candle (ahhhhh)

Sugar & Spice: Blackberry Zucchini Bread (ok)

I hope everyone has a good evening.

Welcome home, MP. I am trying to put together some sort of flight, hotel, car rental for a little trip to see DS in Aug. I think all of the sites seem to be about the same price. Any pointers will be appreciated. I am remelting AMS-Myan Gold this morning. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. It's a rainy one in Indy.

Heads up ----YANKEE LISTED NEW CANDLES FOR SALE!!!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Cherry Slushies. Yummy...smells like cherry cola.

Hey everyone. Melting: Strawberry Market by Bridgewater

Remelting: Cantaloupe by LOL

Votives: Candied Berries by Woodwick

Summer Slices by Village Candles

Susan

Citrus H20 from Candle Dippers. This is a favorite scent of mine. Its a good one from Candle Dippers but Crosscreeks is much stronger.

Milkhouse Creamery Lemon Cheesecake. It's gorgeous. :lol:

Oooo.....a new company to try! :lol: I'd never heard of them , so, did a search. Here's the link I found.... Retail Customers can find the complete line of Milkhouse Candles in all available containers and fragrances on line at: www.grandmaandgrandpas.com

Nice scent list! Have you tried any other scents from here? :lol:

Melting Cheryl's Sugar & Spice. Luv it!

I have tried a few scents:

Lemon Cheesecake, Apple Strudel, Cinnamon Stick, Pure Vanilla.....have loved all of them :lol:

WOW!! I just love the look of that Milkhouse candle!!! On the to try list for sure!!

Melting:

CFTKR Cuttable muffins again...

Black Cherry & White Cake

Spiced Cranberry & Sugar Rush

It smells :lol: in here!!!

Hi all,

Its a rainy nasty evening here on Long Island and I have been in a warming/burning mood.

Kitchen melter-AMS Watermelon Taffy........lovely juicy, slightly tangy watermelon. Not a cheap version of watermelon at all. Totally enjoying this one from my new order, along with my Pink Sugar Bean, a favorite.

Computer Room-CBV's Raspberry Guava candle. A very nice fruity summer scent.

Bathroom-Exotic Coconut from AMS.

Bedroom-CBV's PinkSugar/Coconut in the warmer and burning a small candle in Reese's Peanut Butter. DANG.........does my room smell good!!!

Hope everyone is well and having a good evening. I'm pretty tired tonight and I think I am gonna head up to my bed early. End of the school year sucks for me. I work in a school library and if you see the books that come down, you would pitty the unlucky library aide. I swear the teachers keep them all from the beginning of the year and when they are ready to clean house..........back down they come. UGH!!! I don't want to even go to work tomorrow. Oh well, I will though. Its almost over. :lol:

Hang in there Maureen! It does sound like you are up to you eyeballs in books. (That's only a fun situation when you are a library or book store customer!)

Right now I am burning YC Make Waves and YC Sun and Sand. I'm watching television news coverage about the Gulf oil spill, smelling those wonderful "beachy" scents, and getting steamed!!! :lol:

I'm a total beach addict living in landlocked Colorado! Makes sense, huh???

Hi all!

Miserable rainy day here - ugh!

This morning I melted:

K - Cranberry Craze - EW - This one was still going from the night before so I left it - I had added just a bit of the oil when I originally put it on and I guess that boosted it to last for a loooong time lol

LR - Breezes & Sunshine - CFTKR - A really nice strong scent - Think citrus, ocean and rose all blended together. I like it!

BR - Jade - CFTKR - A favorite

Bathroom - Spa Fresh - YC - A nice scent but not a favorite

Now I am currently melting:

K - Bath of Blood - IoE - This was the last of the HUGE tart in the center of the Vampire Box she offered for Halloween. Smells like chocolate covered cherries to me - DP likes this one! :lol:

LR - Exotic Teakwood - EW - I am really liking this one a lot!

BR - Starry Nights - EW - A favorite but unfortunately this one hasn't held up very well cause I am barely getting any throw at all and normally it's a strong scent. :lol: I'll probably be changing this one out for something else very shortly...

Bathroom - Egyptian Cotton - YC - A nice linen scent

I'm trying a combo of Just Peachy Ginger and Sugar Cookie, both from Scentsy. Smells like peach pie!