The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Hi, all. It's been a nice Saturday. No basketball games for the kids today so we have just been hanging around the house since we NEVER get to stay home on Saturdays. Just watched the movie, 'Up'. Can't decide if I liked it or not.

Anyway, I have been melting and burning wax in YC's Sun & Sand today.

Sweet....I love Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls...I order this by the bagful!

Today it's Coconut Curry Custard by Can-Do. :oops:

:oops: been at car dealerships all day trying to buy a chrysler 300. been wanting one for five years. They don't want to give me anything for my trade in so I came home without my 300. I just can't bring myself to give them my vehicle.

I'm melting mesmerize from candle dippers in the bedroom. Smells exactly like baton rouge and french vanilla oak.

I've got country bazarre in the living room from josie's attic on ebay.

Sweet Rose in the other bedroom from CBV.

Downy from Kims in the bathroom.

Hope everyone has a great evening. :P

Hi all! Today's melts were:

K - Harvest Moon - Nene's - A really nice scent but it had very little throw - if I got really close to the melter it smelled just like cinnamon red hots which is good but I wish it would throw better - I just don't get any decent throw from her tarts.

LR - Fairy Forest - EW - A very nice scent

BR - Salty Sea Air - CFTKR - A really good strong ocean scent - have to get more of this one!

Bathroom - Mountain Lake - YC - A favorite

Now I am melting:

K - Cantaloupe Lily - Candle Dippers - A favorite

LR - Dragon's Blood - CFTKR - A favorite

BR - Watermelon Pink Lemonade - IoE - A very nice scent but not very strong atm although I did just put it on

Bathroom - Lilac Blossoms - EW - A favorite

The only thing I have had time for today is Autumn Lodge-Backroad Hobbies.

The puppy is a handful for sure-she is huge now and we are very much in love. She has developed a spinal defect as she is growing, however, and will most likely be paralyzed. I have been researching doggie wheelchairs and have found what looks to be a very promising solution. Of course, the breeder has offered to replace the puppy, but that isn't an option for our family-so I have declined. But, she has agreed to do whatever she can to help us out, and is heartsick herself about this. In spite of her wobbling and leg issues-she runs around full of herself! Bulldog all the way! I know that she is ours for a reason, and am glad that we have her!

Hope you all have a great night and thanks for the welcome back!

Cat~ What a beautiful post! You have such a loving family and that little puppy is lucky to have found you! I hope that you can find something that will help that little guy get around...I know they don't seem to know they have difficulties. They just keep on rollin'. My friend had a pug that was blind and paralyzed in the rear legs. He had some wheels that they would attach to his back end and he would zip around the house so fast! He was a hoot! Nothing stopped him!!

Sweet~ Yep, we do have Dad's RB in the supermarkets....I am not sure if it is also a roadside stand like "Stewarts"...we don't have one of those for Dads. Actually, I was off to my Dad's for a beer.... :oops:

Melting:

Fried Cinnamon Dumplings from SH...yummy! I ordered this in a candle (with my birthday gc) and I can not wait to get it!!!

Guest Viennalady

The puppy is a handful for sure-she is huge now and we are very much in love. She has developed a spinal defect as she is growing, however, and will most likely be paralyzed.

Oh Cat01, what a heart-melting story! I had a similar experience with my peki (see avatar) and was looking for wheelchairs after a terrible attack, she had suffered through a Stafford-Terrier. Finally I told her only this: "Go and aktivate your strengh of self healing!" And she recovered completely after half a year. Good luck to you and your puppy!

[smilie=th_e16] [smilie=th_balloons] [smilie=th_we0081]

I know that she is ours for a reason, and am glad that we have her!

Cat - I luv your heart! [smilie=th_smilies-2] I agree, you and the pup were meant for each other and will bring amazing quality to each others lives. [smilie=th_e16]

My morning melt is Can-Do's Vanilla Apples. Sooooo good! [smilie=th_we0081]

[smilie=th_balloons]

Great story Cat...what a lucky bulldog he is! [smilie=th_balloons]

Currently melting:

NeNe's Biolage

GHBT earth goddess...love this!

I may have to come off my long lockdown when GHBT opens up. I need to place a large order because she's not open often anymore [smilie=th_e16]

Hi candle buddies.

I'm back from vacation and ready to play!

I'm about to put on Citrus Cilantro from Haley's from the order I just received. Ahh. Hello smellies. There's no place like home, you know? I'm going to be burning candles and melting melts like a little furnace around here for the foreseeable future.

The kids have two more half days of school. Dragging it out this year. They used to get out of school at the end of May. We are all so ready for Summer break.

What'd I miss?

Glad you're back, Jules!

DD flew in last night after spending a few extra days with her grandparents. It's nice to have the whole family back together again!

Melting Vanilla Suede from Scentsy and Vanilla Sandalwood from LOL.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Hi Jules....glad to see U back! [smilie=th_balloons] Hope your vacay was relaxing and fun. Gonna melt up a storm, huh? That'll be a good way to let the neighborhood know you're home again. [smilie=th_we0081]

Just changed to HOS Lime Cooler. I'd like to drink one of these as I'm watching a cooking demo on QVC. Lottsa grilling going on... [smilie=th_e16]

Hi all,

I'm back to my smellies again. [smilie=th_balloons] First on today's list was Can-Do's Lessie's Prim Wishes. It wasn't for me. I didn't figure I'd like it, I'm not a fan of bergamot or patchouli. But hey, I had to give it a try, KWIM? [smilie=th_we0081] Now it's CCCC's Kiwi Chamomile. This one's not an all time fave, but it's a nice change and very pleasant.

Our family reunion was great. So good to visit with everyone, especially those I haven't seen in over 40 years.

Welcome back, Jules.

Cat, that's so sad about your puppy. I'm sure sorry to hear about her troubles. And yet... life's challenges can end up being so uplifting and expanding for all involved. That pup's lucky to have found you, but I'm sure you feel lucky to have found her too. [smilie=th_e16] In my experience, it's always been the ones with troubles that have totally owned my heart... Best wishes to both of you!

Gail

Melting bubble gum from Can-Do.. Smells just like the real thing. Waiting on a small order from Bella... Hope it gets here soon

What does GHBT stand for. they sound awesome too!

Grandma's Home Brewed Tarts and they are excellent and last a very long time. Looks like she is closed until July or August.

Today is Mountain Lake from Country Heart Candles in the Bedroom.

Lemon Lavender from Yankee in the living room.

Downy in the bathroom from Kims

Lemon Poppyseed Cake from Josie's Attic in the laundry room.

Cuddle from Tyler in the bathroom

Raspberry Lemonaide from AMS in daughters bedroom.

On this extremely hot and humid Sunday it has been first Early Sunrise from Yankee and now for the rest of the day Fruit Salad from Yankee.

Cat--what a sweet and caring person you must be. I know how you feel--once our pets become part of the family we couldn't just take them back because something was wrong. Good Luck.

Welcome back, Jules.

[smilie=th_e16] Back Jules!!! Hope you had a wonderful vacation! You were missed!

Melting:

Louisiana King Cake and

Honey Bun - Both from Cottage Hill Creations

Tranquil Sleep from Fragrant Memories

Hi!

Today I melted -

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Mexican Ice Cream

Key Lime Pie Marshmallow

I'm burning YC's Fresh Peach.