The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Good evening, all! Tonight I'm burning candles in YC Tranquil Escape (Eucalyptus and Lavender Vanilla swirl), very nice and good throw, YC Beach Vaction, YC Sandcastles swirl, and VC Summer Breeze. Also melting a mix of YC Dune Grass and Willow Breeze in two melters. Lovely, fresh, and relaxing in here!

Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems ~ CFTKR

Aria - the scent description of this mentions coconut. Sometimes when it's mentioned, it's still not noticeable, and I'm hoping that's the case. Do U smell any coconut? [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Toast. This smells like the real thing...amazing! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I have melted all my CYS tarts. Yes!!!!

Today I started melting with Nene's Watermelon Bellini which smelled a bit too perfume-y and was quickly relocated to the spare bedroom's closet.

Then I moved on to Grumpy Girl's Big Fat Santa Cookies. Yes SANTA cookies. Wonderful wonderful. I am so hoping this on comes back for winter.

Good Evening, Been busy lately. Today is my girls last day at school.Summer vacation Yay! Melting from Can Do Fruiti Loops and it's throwing like crazy. This will be a reorder by the bag full.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Apple Blueberry Cobbler. It's a winner! I'm also burning YC's Pineapple Citrus.

Aria, at first I read "Powdered Sugar Lemon Germs." [smilie=th_baaaaa] I need a vacation.

Latest has been:

LOL: Orange Jewel Cookies (yum!)

CYS: Begin With Me, Blue Noel, Berry Cream Soda, Blueberry Cheesecake, Blueberry Poundcake, Blueberry Coconut Cake (my favorite of these blueberry blends), Blueberry Cinnamon Roll (heavier on the cinnamon)

Crow's Nest: Pumpkin Pie candle (good!)

Cheryl's: Orange Chiffon Cake (good)

Newman Lake: Mocha Cappuccino candle (loving this candle)

Coral Dolphin: Apple Jack, Warm Apple Pie

I hope everyone has a great evening and an even better Friday.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Blueberry White Cake and Zucchini Bread Noel. Both are fantastic!!! My YC Vanilla Cookie candle also arrived the morning.

Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems ~ CFTKR

Aria - the scent description of this mentions coconut. Sometimes when it's mentioned, it's still not noticeable, and I'm hoping that's the case. Do U smell any coconut? [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Toast. This smells like the real thing...amazing! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

sweet, really? Coconut?? I don't smell any coconut at all. I can smell the powdered sugar though! It's sort of a sweet/tart lemon scent.

Aria, at first I read "Powdered Sugar Lemon Germs." [smilie=th_baaaaa] I need a vacation. .

[smilie=th_e16] Too funny! [smilie=th_aa17]

Oh yeah, today I am melting Carol's Vanilla Cake....yummers