The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

What's Blooming In June?

Hey..just checking in. This afternoon I just started melting Ten Digit-Vampire Venom. I will let you know what I think of it later. I'm off to the grocery store in a little bit.I hope everyone is having a great Friday.

Hey everyone!!

Also for anyone that likes BBW scent discs, they were on sale for 35 cents each yesterday.

Sillysmom- how did you find the BBW scent disc? Are they bringing them back? I have been trying to find those for a while. I assume that they discontinue it. :shock:

And awwww thank you all for the warm welcome on the Introduce Yourself board. You all are too kind. [smilie=th_00000020]

Happy Friday!

I got my most recent order from Carol today. I'm trying out a new sample scent - Cream Cheese Frosting. It's light but yummy. Earlier today I tried out a tart from her that must be 4 years old...Brown Sugar Crinkles. It had very little throw but I looked back and saw that I only ordered 1 bag from her so I think it must of been a low thrower to start with. It was kind of caramely.

As for candles - I didn't burn much today because I had lots of errands to run. Tonight I'm burning Coconut Vanilla.

Not much melting for the weekend, I have a 3 day class for work. On the weekend! Sheesh!

Packing in as many as possible tonight:

Scentsational -Crisp Linens

Scentsy - Thunderstorm

CJ's - Lavender Moon

Last melts of the night...

Mint Sugar from Busy Bee... :shock:

Lush Island Retreat from Spotted Hog

Good Night All! [smilie=th_00000020]

Oh Yea...Serenity Spa from FM in the BR

First melt of the day is Crosscreek's Wild Watermelon...love this one, it's so fresh and juicy.

It's looking like rain here right now, but should be a nice afternoon.

Have a nice Saturday everyone bf-swinging.gif

Saturdays are supposed to be fun, but I'm looking around at all the housework that needs to be done. Yuck.

Melting Grumpy Girl - Strawberry Moonshine (the highlight of my morning)

Hey everyone. Melting today: Kickin Caramel by Mylingy's Purrfect Candles

Mango Peach Salsa by YC

Votives: Fresh Rain by Mylingy's

Petals by Woodwick

Have a great Saturday.

Susan

It's a beautiful morning here, sun is shining :shock: , birds are singing :lol: and I'm off work for the next week, so I'll get to melt lots 'o tarts every day. :roll:

Jules - I hear ya 'bout the housework. It's been calling my name, too. But, so far this morning, I've been able to ignore it. [smilie=th_LaLaLa] The screaming is kinda getting to me, tho... :lol:

Haven't seen Trep here all week [smilie=th_cha69]. Trep, hope you're off somewhere having fun!

First melt of the day is CChunkie's Vanilla Latte. Mmm..mmmm...good! [smilie=th_yay]

[smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_00000020] Too Funny Sweet!!!

The screaming is kinda getting to me, tho... :shock:

Added a cuttable muffin of Banana & Cotton Candy to the mix here! YUM!!

Sweet; enjoy your week off. Jules, Saturday is my cleaning day.. I'm just not "feeling:" it today. I am melting Can-Do-Cedar and Saffron and CHC-Bamboo Cabin jar candle in my FR. It is suppose to be another HOT weekend. I've got a hankering for some home-made ice cream. Yummers..I hope y'all are have a good Saturday.

Gudie Morning everyone!! Its Hot here in Chicago too but its said its suppose to rain..... hope not :shock: well planning to go watch Toy Story 3 today, i am all late about it. Lol.

Well melting YC Lakeside Birch (might have gotten the name wrong) right now and its pretty gud but not a big fan of the scent.

Also burning BBW candle Crisp Orchard Apples which not that big off a throw though [smilie=th_00000020]

Good morning! :roll:

Sweet, your screaming comment is hilarious! [smilie=th_00000020] Have a great week off!

SweetTart, I hear TS3 is really cute.

Csweeney, what is PPC, please? Sorry, but I can't recall. Although I do know what PCP is. Let's not go there. :lol:

I'm melting CCCC's Jelly Donut. It's more fruit than bakery, so I love it even more than I expected to! :shock:

Gail

Sweet, enjoy your time off!

I should do some housework, too. Bathrooms need a scrubbing. Blech.

Melting Pink Sugar Seduction from Bella's.

Sweet....enjoy you're vacation!!

Melting Blueberry Zucchnini Bread from AMS....love this!!

Csweeney, what is PPC, please? Sorry, but I can't recall. Although I do know what PCP is. Let's not go there. :shock:

Gail

Puppy, I'm not Csweeney (obviously :lol: ), but PPC is Pine Point Candles.

The afternoon melt is CFTKR's Zucchini Bread. Always a fave here. [smilie=th_00000020] And I still haven't gotten my rear in gear to get cleaning. Got a baaaaad case of DW (don't wanna). :roll:

I'm sure glad I'm not along with this housework monkey sitting on my back. I gave it a good try. - got off to a good start, but I just ran out of wanna. Sweet's case of the DWs is contagious.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] This is me now....again.

Melting :

CYS - Monet's Garden

GG - Strawberry Moonshine (still going)

Colonial votive - Orangeflower & Musk

Full Moon - Sante Fe pillar

Have a good [smilie=th_1_bigone110] afternoon.

Thank you, Sweet, for the PPC clarification. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

DH and I are going to a BBQ this evening. Our friends live on a lake, so we get to enjoy boat rides and a spectacular community fireworks show. (We're rarely able to go because the party usually falls on the same day as our DGD's birthday.) It'll be fun, but somehow I can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that July 4 is right around the corner. Impossible. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I'm enjoying CCCC's Home Spun Sugar this afternoon.

Have a lovely Saturday evening!

Gail