The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Relaxing at home after a long day at work and enjoying a couple of nice scents from Scentsy; Cozy Fireside and Christmas Tree.

I'm burning a Wood Wick candle, Fraiser Fir.arbolito_de_navidad_by_dianita89.gifit smells very nice and I love the crackling wood sound.

wow, LLVV, nice finds for you today. enjoy.

sharon, wow that's something. If you've ever tried Yankee, it is exactly like it but has a much stronger scent and lasts longer.

melting Bear Claw from Carol. I think I have to move my melter or something. My scents aren't as strong even on the repeat order tarts. I haven't changed any heat or anything in the apt(the heat is controlled here and has not been increased) so not sure.

Holiday Cranberry Noel from Carol in the BR. I don't know, I felt like something bakery in the bedroom when I cozy in for the night. lol

sounds like a fun day, Trep.

good morning all.

CFTKR-Holiday Cranberry Noel, Noel Nog, Holiday Snacks

GG-High Maintainance

hope you all have a nice weekend and have something fun and relaxing planned.

[smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Recent melts:

CYS baked vanilla......this was super strong and longlasting

Haley's Christmas splendor.....strong

YC macintosh...moderate

Evening Eclipse harvest moon..tripled up...moderate

Crosscreek gingerbread sugar cookies...strong

Trying to get motivated to decorate [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Jules~ Yep, when I order a lot of tarts I can't figure out which is which...I wish they would look into packaging! LOL I loved Peace on Earth but unfortunately one of the twins started sneezing so out it went... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Barbita~ I love the Fraiser Fir candle!!! I was burning that last night too!

This rainy and miserable morning it's MD Sugar Cane Christmas Cookies and Aspen Winter from HOT.

dancing1.gif Morning...covering up my morning eyes. Heehee...

trep...lucky you going to YC. Take lots of sniffs for all of us.

Barbita...love your little tree emotie...so pretty.

Dabba...trying to get motivated too. I'm waiting on this coffee to kick in.coffeebath.gif

I'm not putting up a tree. It's just the two of us and my son. He's 24 and is over Santa!Laie_52.gif

I decorate the fireplace and mantel, put out all my plush snowmen and Santas...tadaaaaaaaaa...done!129fs370785.gif

Melting CCCC Flowering Herbs in BR

CCCC Banana Caramel Crumble in the LR and kitchen...this banana is subtle.

My nose can tolerate it a little more.banana2.gif

Oh...and no snow. 2029.gif

Guest Anonymous

Mornin' all,

Snowing here so it's time for Coffee with Santa from EW. It is pretty strong and I likey!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Mornin' all,

Snowing here so it's time for Coffee with Santa from EW. It is pretty strong and I likey!

wish she would open again.

Im melting CD cowboy coffee. Love it. Although its suppose to be just black coffee I am smelling some buttery notes or bakery. Maybe it got mixed up when she had her last sale?

Good day everyone!

I'm all finished with my decorating and now enjoying my Pumpkin Pie Spice flavored coffeecoffeebath.gif while burning my Slatkin Autumn Apple, and Creamy Nutmeg candles. Life is good2uge4p4.gif

Mmmmm, Mmmmm! Folks has got some great sounding scents going this morning! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting Cross Creek's Homespun Sugar, a gift from a forum friend. [smilie=thank_you] dear girl! Oh Lordy, this one is wonderful! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It's cloudy and cold, with snow showers expected late tonight. I'm hoping the weather won't interfere with dog classes. I had to cancel last Saturday because of rain. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Although it did allow me to take advantage of a bunch of online sales. [smilie=th_sml29]

Have a happy weekend, friends!

Gail

I also wish that EW could open again. She had such great melts and terrific scents.

I'm melting Red Apple Wreath from Yankee. I like this one a lot.

I'll be watching football this afternoon and tonight. The SEC championship game is on (Go Gators) and tonight is the ACC championship game (Go Yellow Jackets). I do love football.

Morning everyone!

Today I'm melting

Can-do Spiced Pine

Slatkin Evergreen candle

Cftkr's Night before X-mas

Gold Canyon Cinnamon Bayberry candle

Have a great day all!

Sharonana.....awww...no snow for U? :lol: I bet the southern snow is making lots of good memories for all the kids (big & little! :lol: ) that rarely experience it. :lol:

Melting CHS Gingerbread. Ummmmm...can even smell the molasses in it....yummy goodness!

:lol:

Yes, Coffee With Santa is the best!!! I think I have 2 left. I am melting CCCC-A Northwoods Christmas, doing some house cleaning and drinking some tiramisu coffee. Life is good..I hope to do some decorating this weekend. I'm trying to organize B &B and melts for my gift giving and see what I have hoarded for the last couple of months. :lol: :lol: Y'all have a lovely afternoon.

love everyone's emoticons and melt choices for this morning! sound so good.

skylar, I've never had a gold canyon candle. a co-worker was telling me about "a candle that her husband gets from some lady but not sure what it is called but smells good." Can you imagine? lol first thing I do is pick them up to see who they are made by if it doesn't have a label on. anywhoo, they are gold canyon and she is going to give the lady my number for a personal whiff fest. how do they burn? she said that every one he's gotten smells so good and throws so well. she has an open floor plan and can smell it all through the downstairs and sometimes up, depending on what it is.

switched over one electric to GG-Drunk Uncle Bob. I really like this one. on cold sniff I was iffy but it smells kind of like sugared spruce-kind a. nice for the holidays and strong throw. only used half a SS

tunisianswife: I can tell you Gold Canyon candles are strong usually. Those are actually the candles that got me started in wax in the first place. Until I bought one from a friend who was selling them (and honestly didn't care much about them I was just trying to help her out) I had never smelled something so strong and wonderful. Holiday Wreath was my first candle and it made the whole house smell like I was standing on a Christmas tree lot. I think it spoiled me for every other candle since then because I think I've been chasing that scent strength ever since! Haven't bought one in forever, BUT, we were just at a vendor fair this morning and my son bought me one for Christmas from the GC girl who was seling there (I wasn't supposed to know but his sister blabbed :lol: So I'm anxious to try them out again. The price is really reasonable for such strong scent, I can tell you that. And they are very pretty burning - though I did have some issues with soot if the wicks weren't kept pretty short.

So now for my wax today: Melting YC Christmas Cupcake, burning YC Mistletoe and also burning Candles Made From Soy Christmas Morning. It's cold in the desert today so I'm enjoying the candles a lot - even though I'm stuck working for the afternoon :lol:

Hi Tunisianswife!

I agree with momuvtwo,gold canyon candles are fairly strong!I think people either love or hate them,I happen to love them as they work really well in my house.It's great if you have a change to sniff before you buy so you can get scents you like.If you like bakery scents GC has some excellent ones!

As far as burning goes,sometimes I have a little trouble with them because of drafts in my house,but it's not enough to keep me from buying them!I hope this helps.

For this afternoon I'm melting Just Right Apple Pie.

Good Afternoon! Finally finished putting the tree up and getting the inside decorated. Tomorrow the outside. I'm melting YC Balsam & Cedar and Buttercreme candles.

Hi everybody.

It's cloudy, rainy and overcast here today and yesterday. I love it. I'm all cozy inside this afternoon.

Burning and melting up a storm.

repeats:

YC Vanilla Pumpkin votive

FM Sugared Spruce

CD - Sugar Corn Pudding

added:

Mccalls - Lemon Loaf melt

GG - Key Lime melt

YC - Christmas Wreath votive

Hello!

Today I'm melting Carol's Maple Walnut Sticky Bun, Holiday Homecoming, and Pine & Peel. I am burning YC's Red Berry & Cedar and Christmas Wish.