The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Today's flavors:

Mainstay - Gingerbread

Cozy - Fall Leaves

Shortie's - Lavender

Almost Country - Maui Mist

Candle - Contemporary: Healing (spearmint)

Good morning all.....

Overnight melts:

Southern Star Santa snacks...really strong and yummy...started throwing as soon as I put it in

YC mandarin cranberry...strong

YC lemon lavender...strong

YC Simply Home (Kohl's) Christmas pine...not too impressive yet

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

good morning, all.

wow, that is wonderful that you found an old old yellowed stash and still smells great!

tossed in a Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Angie's when I got home from work. we got our first dribbles of snow!

just going to cozy up with the dogboys and place my Can-do order :oops: Happy Day!

We have a dusting of snow this morning, but it was unexpected and the roads are causing major problems. I am melting a beautiful CCCC poinsettia tart -Night Before Christmas. I hope everyone has a lovely, safe day.

Morning all! smiley-greet008.gif

Placed my Can Do order. Thanks Dabba. Maybe we will be first in line to get our orders since we were up at the crack of dawn!smiley-sleep017.gif

Just got some tarts going...

Pure Scents Country Christmas in LR

SSS Santa Snacks in kitchen

CCCC Coconut Milk and Lavender (from yesterday) in BR I'll probably change it out in a little while...good to the last drop..............smiley-happy045.gif

tunisianswife...hope you get some restful sleep. I worked shift work when I was in the air force, but then I was just a youngster. It's really hard on the body. You never know when to eat or sleep. When I used to work on Friday or Saturday nights, I'd try to stay up all day with the family.smiley-sad002.gif I couldn't do it now.

Hope everyone has a good day. smiley-love009.gif

Loving my Holiday Rum CakeJack_Sparrow_Emote_by_RivetsAndRain.gif from Carol

It's pouring down rain and very cold today._rain__by_darkmoon3636.gifI hope everyone has a wonderful day! I plan on staying in melting and reading Rainy_Reading_by_JPIshiro.gif

Barbita!!! smiley-laughing025.gif Loving your drunken pirate emotie!

Melting and reading sounds like a plan to me. reading.gif

Thanks Sharonana,

I couldn't resist :oops:

It's cloudy, windy and cold here today. Supposed to get rain later and it's already snowing in the mountains. We rarely get weather like this and I love it! So glad I have the day off so I can stay home, clean the house and listen to Christmas music. My mom thinks I'm weird because I choose to spend my day off cleaning, but I'm one of those people that actually like to clean! I started melting Cinnamon Cider from Scentsy, but it's competing with my lentil soup that's in the crock pot so I may turn it off for awhile.

Hi everybody! Hi "neighbor" Mpfand! [smilie=th_wave] We're having the same weather here but, unlike you, I'm not a fan. :oops: Enjoy your day of cleaning and soup making!

Barbita, you're getting lots of rain already, eh? I think I may postpone my trip down the hill for a few days...

I'm melting my first tart from my first Cheryl's order, Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice. I wasn't getting a lot of throw at first so I put it in a tin and [smilie=th_aa20] This little guy is going to town now!

Gail

Hi All-

I haven't been home enough lately to post as much as I like. This is such a very busy time of year. I am home for a bit so I am melting CCCC Christmas Cookie and LOL The Cookie Jar. I am burning YC Mrs. Claus Cookies and SH Piggy Munch.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I think I am going to head over to the Can Do sale and do some damage. I will then try to be on lockdown until next year.

Afternoon already, and I haven't melted or burned a thing all day. I'm starting to twitch.

I've been out standing in lines and fighting traffic and searching for out of stock gift items. I'm losing my spirit today. It's time to regroup and remember what's truly important. Deep breath.

Time for some smellies and music before the kids get home from school.

I'm putting on:

CD - Christmas Mulberry

CD - Nana's Eggnog

smiley-greet024.gifHello again!

Sounds like some of you have some unwelcome weather. Hope you stay warm, dry and safe.heart-121.gif

Hi Puppy. You've got great will power passing on the Can Do sale.respect-060.gif

Jules...hope you got something going to take care of that twitch!lol-031.gif

Wow!happy-132.gif Just changed out my kitchen melter to SSS Zucchini Bread. Makes me want a big piece slathered in butter and honey.

Got Nene's Berry Brulee going in the BR. This one is a first for me. Very nice!

Have a great afternoon. penguin-005.gif

mpfand...plenty of cleaning over here if you run out of it at your place :oops:

Latest melt:

Backroad Hobbies...gingerbread latte...thi8s was a freebie...great scent but needs to be a lot stronger!

good afternoon, all. Jules, surprising for a Monday and when I went out last Wed, the stores were very busy and alot of traffic around them too. Hope that is an indication of how the economy is heading.

Olive, I love the scent of vanilla buttercream crunch from SSS but same here; just wish it lasted a bit longer. I may hit her sale before it is up; I do love her scents, CS, and the cleaness of her melts.

Nene's baklava and Angie's Almond Rum Cake in the LR

SSS Clean kiddos in the BR

Cheryl's cracklin birch in the bath.

grey and overcast here. the snow didn't stick and just a good day to lounge around and melt til my heart's content. I'll probably start a CBV red velvet cake here in a minute. can't wait to get my order on Wed(fingers crossed) from her.