The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Last melts of the day:

Southern Star hansel and gretel...strong and yummy!

NeNe's vaniglia del madagascar...strong

CHS winterberry wreath...doubled up...good scent but weak

Good afternoon/evening!

I'm distracting myself from the Can-Do sale by playing with my new goodies from Cheryl. It's working, and that's saying something because I love Can-Do! :lol: I just started Spiced Pumpkin Nectar. I could rename this "Nectar of the Gods" because it is PURE HEAVEN!!! [smilie=th_aa17] If I were smaller in size, I just might jump right in the warmer bowl and bathe in hot wax. Yes, it's that good! :)

Gail

[smilie=th_aa17] Puppy - I luv your enthusiasm! I gather from your post that you like the Spiced Pumpkin Nectar a little bit? :lol: Gotta agree w/you...it's da bomb! :)

Melting Bizzy B's Holiday Eggnog & Gingerbread.

Guest ilovescentedthings
olive and tunisianswife...had the SSS vanilla buttercream crunch too. It started out strong but was over too soon!smiley-confused002.gif

Just wanted to report back on the Nene's Berry Brulee! Yum!xmas-party-004.gif

are all of her tarts that way or just some? I am trying to form an opinion before the sale is order. Should I take advantage of her sale?

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Great will power Gail!

I know it is hard to do...Sadly, I completely forgot about the sale because I was at work and running around all day...but I didn't spend any money so horray for my fake will power! All I keep telling myself is I will buy lots and lots next year! I love so many of Donna's scents that the 6 packs are a bargain!

Melting Eggnog from Huckleberry Layne.

I also came home from work too late to Can-do! (Which I so do not need.) Whew...saved by the freeway traffic. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Tonight is Mainstay's Cranberry Mandarin. Usually they are so-so, but this one has been great!

good eve, all.

Gail, had to chuckle and laugh @your wax swimming. glad you are enjoying your order and it is a good distraction technique you've devised.

ilove-I love her scents; I do find that some of them start out strong but then tucker out. However I've had Clean Kiddos going in the br in an electric all day and eve and it is still going.

just blew out my CBV red velvet candle. need to trim the wick, as it has been going the 6 hours, wick needs trimming.

I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to think what I just put in the melter. not smelling anything yet but perhaps that is because it is competing with the gas that one of my dog's just passed. I know....TMI.

have a good eve, all.

[smilie=th_blij31-1] You are toooooo funny! I sure hope the tart beat out the toot!

I just had to announce that I won a $25.00 gift certificate to Cheryl's!!!! [smilie=th_we0081] I didn't even know I won until it showed up in the mail! I am amazed....winning two different times in one year...I usually am the one who puts a lucky quarter in her pocket and the pocket has a hole. [smilie=th_cc1]

Sweet, I love that Spiced Pumpkin Nectar and have you to thank for my euphoria because you introduced the two of us. So thanks!! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Thanks re the willpower compliments, everyone. Maggie that's too funny about your fake will power. Too bad you missed the sale though. And WOWZA, big congrats on winning Cheryl's goodies!!!

Debra, a shame about your missing the sale too, but nice for your CC to be saved by freeway traffic!

Thanks, Tunisian. That's too darned funny about the doggy gas vs. tart scent. [smilie=th_we0081]

The board is a barrel of laughs tonight. I've got the giggles and [smilie=th_cc1]

Burning my Wood Wick Linen candle this evening. Nice glow and crackling sound on this extremely windy night.

Gail

Maggie, congrats on your Cheryl win! You'll have to let us know what you decide on when you use it.

I still don't remember what I put in the melter but it didn't have any oomph at all. I changed out to CFTKR holiday crunch and a half a mac apple. CFTKR alpine snowdrift in the BR. It is a very unique scent. honestly makes you think you are surrounded by snowdrifts and really cold air. I think it has eucolyptus and mint in it. the description said it has wet snow scent and frozen air accord. not sure what air accord smells like but it sure does play some tricks on your brain.

have a good late night, all.

Good morning.

ilove, did you end up getting in on that Can-do sale?

Maggie, congratulations! [smilie=th_blij31-1] Now you need to decide how best to spend it. What fun.

Today will be a day of organizing and gift wrapping around here. Right now I'm melting CP - Lords a Leaping. I'll add more scents after I get the kids to school.

oh yeah, it's very foggy this morning. The news said 100% humidity but wouldn't that mean underwater? Anyway, it's like a white-out outside and I can't see a thing.

Good Morning CF friends.....

Yesterday was another crazy day....after the morning melt fizzled out, I didn't get a chance to put any fresh scents on.... [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Hoping for a less crazy day here.....have to check my calendar, but I don't think I have anything going on until tomorrow.

For right now I am melting McCall's Cinnamon & Cranberries.....it's really good! This is my last McCall's in my stash. The little store in our town that carried McCall's closed recently. Looks like I will have to visit tartburners to restock!!!!

Have a nice morning everyone....I've got lots of posts to catch up on...hope to be back later this morning once the boys are off to school!

good morning, all.

starting out the day with CBV red velvet cake burning, and SSS cinnamon sugar melting in the LR. so far, I only smell the red velvet cake.

Fresh Laundry from CBV burning in the bath, and Luxor Linen from Nene in the BR

Jules, wow I don't do humidity at all so can't imagine that wet shower feeling in Dec. lol

Aria, hope you get to relax a bit today and enjoy some scents.

Maggie, congrats on your winnings!

I missed the sale at Can-Do yesterday also! Was so busy, I completely forgot about it!

tunisian, you are too funny! Our furbabies sure know how to ruin a good scent, don't they? lol

No snow here yet-I hope that everyone who did get it wanted it! Makes for a holiday atmosphere-as long as you don't have anyplace to be!

I have some amazing scents going this morning-

Welcome Home from two vendors-

LOL and CFTKR

Cinnamon Sugar from Can Do

Kiwi,Sage, and Ginger-Can Do

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning!

Jules, yuck! 100% humidity...I remember visiting my in laws in FL., by 10 am I felt icky and clammy, that particular day was 100% humidity also....I think I took about 3 showers that day...

Maggie, congrats on your win. You seem to be in a lucky streak.....maybe play the lottery?

This morning I am melting LOL's Autumn Wreath...very nice...

Hi everyone,

It snowed in neighboring communities last night but none here. And the horrid winds have died down. I'm a happy gal. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Fog can be dangerous. I hope you don't have to go out and drive in it, Jules.

Aria, have a serene kind of day, GF!

I'm melting Cheryl's Grammy's Strawberry Jam. When Cheryl was packing my order she thought it didn't have any scent so she sent it along for testing but included something else as a replacement. Cold sniff was indeed nearly nonexistent. In the warmer is a different story. :shock: This is another great one from Cheryl! The scent description is so accurate too. It's not just strawberry. It's strawberry JAM! [smilie=th_yourock] Yum!!

Gail

Good Morning!

I just put on 2 melts left over from last Christmas-Cocoa Pink Ladies Dancing and Maids a Milking. They are just starting to melt but I think they are going to be good ones!

:shock: