The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Hi all,

Today I melted CCCC Night Before Christmas...wonderful

Then last night I melted CYS Coconut Cream Pie...this one smelled weird so I decided on a Winterberry candle from B&BW.....Planning on burning my cranberry something candle from SSS since my package came today. I can't remember the scent name and I haven't opened the box yet.

Tunisianswife - I tried GC when they had a free shipping sale before Christmas last year. I got Cozy Christmas and Holiday Wreath and both were excellent. If there's another free shipping sale this year, it might be a good time 4 R to try them (enable....enable :lol: )

I'm trying to decorate for Christmas. I was going to put up the wreaths that light up in the LR and DR windows, but...of course....only 3 are lighting up. Yes...I'd like a little cheese with my whine... :lol:

Changed out to Nene's Banana Crumble Cake. Very good!

Hi gang!

First time I've had all day to come and chat! This is such a busy time of the year...ugh.

I've got one candle burning now...YC Balsam & Cedar....so wonderful and perfect on this cold afternoon.

Count me in among the Gold Canyon lovers. The candles I have had burn nice and evenly and are strongly scented. The scents I've tried are Sugar Cookie, Coconut Lime Verbena and Strudel & Spice. The one time I ordered they had free shipping plus 15% off. Good deal.

I just did the blind grab and came up with Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies.

cookies-for-santa-052.gifSoo delicious smelling on this fine overcast day. The house feels so warm and cozy. party-085.gif

well thank you to all for the GC reviews. I didn't know you could order online. for whatever reason, I was thinking it was like a Scentsy kind of thing.

coconut milk and lavender in the BR from CFTKR. Love this and that is what I took my nap to this afternoon

Cinnamon Rolls CCCC just started in the LR.

sounds like alot of you got some decorating done today! enjoy your melties and lights.

Oh...forgot I got a Slatkin Vanilla Coconut candle burning....

Can't smell a thing.......sigh.gif

Barbita...such cute emoties...love 'em! loveshower.gif

Sweet...no...no snow, but that's okay. I'm sure we'll get some eventually. 47b20s0.gif We got a good covering last winter.

Oy...Grantata is watching the SEC football game and screaming like crazy. swear1.gif He's rooting for Alabama.

Glad you had a nice nap tunisianswife. zzz.gif Do you work tonight? Shift work is hard.

Good evening, candle friends. Tonight I'm melting Christmas Past, a tart made by a lady that used to post here on CF. It is strong and wonderful, wish I knew if she was in business. She doesn't post here anymore, and I don't have her email anymore either. When she sent me these, she was doing it as a hobby. At least I have a couple of these! Also burning YC Red Apple Wreath, and sprayed some YC room spray in Home for the Holidays. Smells like Christmas in here!

Hey Jason-

She is on my facebook page if you want to message her from there. I think she pops in there sort of often. She always had great stuff and was so sweet in sending them!

I have no idea what they have cooking around here this evening-there is a pile of wrappers though-

Christmas Cabin-Crosscreek

and Santa Street-Can Do are the only two that I can pick out right now with the nose.

Hope you all have a good night.

Putting the Christmas tree up today. Got a real tree this year. In honor of the tree I am burning Tree by Slatkin also the oil. I also have a smell of the tree Aromatique going along with a 3 wick from Partylite pine and something. Smells like Christmas already.

Cheryl

Tonight I have Santa's Cookies from Sugar & Spice going in two melters. It's a great scent, but on the lighter side for me. Still very yummy though. Also burning a Shortbread Cookie candle from YC, and lots of tealights and votives scattered around on this chilly night.

I think we may be getting our first snowfall tonight...yay! I love snow...as long as I don't have to drive anywhere.

I'm melting Carol's Sugared Spruce and burning YC's Christmas Wish. The candle looks so pretty but smells nothing like it did as a tart.

Wow! it turned cold here in S. Calif. I'm watching the rain, and melting Haley's Juniper Tree.

Gail, you may be getting some snow soon out your way!Laie_15.gif

Good evening, candle friends. Tonight I'm melting Christmas Past, a tart made by a lady that used to post here on CF. It is strong and wonderful, wish I knew if she was in business. She doesn't post here anymore, and I don't have her email anymore either. When she sent me these, she was doing it as a hobby. At least I have a couple of these! Also burning YC Red Apple Wreath, and sprayed some YC room spray in Home for the Holidays. Smells like Christmas in here!

Hey Jason-

She is on my facebook page if you want to message her from there. I think she pops in there sort of often. She always had great stuff and was so sweet in sending them!

I have no idea what they have cooking around here this evening-there is a pile of wrappers though-

Christmas Cabin-Crosscreek

and Santa Street-Can Do are the only two that I can pick out right now with the nose.

Hope you all have a good night.

Thanks Cat. Didn't realize anyone would know who I was talking about! LOL

Tonight I'm melting YC Mountain Pine (strong!) and YC Christmas Cookie. Also burning large jars in Sparkling Snow, Nutcracker, and Christmas Cupcake.

Good Evening All!!

What a crazy day! We went to my DH's uncle's 100th birthday party and soon as we got there...it started to snowing! It's been snowing for 9 hours...but its wet so it's not really piling up...I didn't even know that snow was predicted! :?

It was a nutsy morning with the melts...

Started with the Christmas Cookies...nothing. Moved on to the Pink Peppermint Bark....forgot I don't like chocolate. Rats. [smilie=crap] Moved on the Laura Ingall's Stocking (CYS)...WOW! Loved it! What a STRONG tart! But it was making my DD's throat hurt so I moved on to...

FR...Aspen WInter from HOT...LOVELY

K & LR...Christmas Hearth from Old Virginia Candle Co....really nice!

Have a great evening! :lol: Sexy Cowboy (SSS) in BR

Another long day at work, but I'm home now and melting a couple of comfort scents from Scentsy- Sticky Cinnamon Buns and Sugar Cookie.

Hey everyone, hope you had a good day!

Dreary and very rainy here today. LLVV I'm hoping no snow, DD has a track meet at the college tomorrow morning at 9am. Did some shopping today, I think I have about 90 percent done, and 10% wrapped. I soooo hate wrapping! Gotta get a move on, I don't want to be wrapping the week before Xmas!!

My first melt was from Carol Christmas Song, I think I got this last year, OMG, it is the first scent I've had from her, that actually made me want to barf. I love you Carol, you are the best, but UGHHHHH this was so gross, at least to me, I actually had to leave the bedroom for an hour! Then I fired up Mommy Kissing Santa Claus from CYS, nice scent, but not much of a throw. Guess it wasn't a great melting day for me, better luck tomorrow!

Have a great night everyone!!!!

I'm checking scents pretty late tonight. Busy shopping day - I was at the grocery store this morning when I realized that my office party is next weekend...and I am the one that gets all the supplies and goodies. :lol: Wow! Where did the time go? I did some frantic shopping!

Lots of yummy scents out there today - but I grabbed and ended up with CYS - Cactus and Seal Salt.

Olive...your gators lost, but your jackets won! I'm glad the jackets won...I hate Clemson even though I have a nephew there!

I'm another GC lover...only brand that is on the same level is Circle E! I bought a bunch of Circle E Christmas scents last year when they were marked way down on clearance....glad I did!

Recent melts...both moderate.....

CHC Dickens' Christmas

YC Simply Home (Kohls) Christmas magic

good morning, all. walked through the door and still smelled Donna's Cinnamon buns; put it on last early eve. switched over to Angie's Cozy Home just now. will remelt Carol's coconut milk and lavender in the BR when I go to bed. I love that scent; so lasting and comforting.

have a good day all. lots of nice candles and melties were fired up last eve. I can tell it is getting chilly in some of your parts of the world.

Good morning,

Got through dog training classes last night but it was really cold and windy. Students asked at the beginning if it was going to be a short class. [smilie=th_happy096]

Barbita, you're having rain, eh? It's supposed to be quite a weather week here too. Rain, snow, wind. Santa weather to be sure. [smilie=th_jay]

Cheryl, a real tree this year? How very special! I hope you and yours really enjoy it!

Maggie, congrats on your DH's uncle turning 100. That's wonderful!

I'm a GC fan too. Haven't tried a lot, but I remember loving Ginger Lime (Lime Ginger?) and Sweet Pea. Even the small jars were really nice.

I'm melting Busy Bee's Banana Ivy for a little while before heading out to do some private lessons at our training yard. At least it's not windy!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everybody.

Gabby Gail