The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

LOL - Three Musketeers

Crosscreek - Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Kid chaos just hit my house. Gotta go .

OH NO...Kid chaos? That doesn't sound too good...I hope everything is OK!

Sweet~ They say rain, thunder and winds up to 50mph...but we'll see! I would like some snow too...I love walking at night while it's snowing. So quiet! We might get "wet" snow later this week.

Tunisianswife~ I hope those tarts gain some strength for you!

Mpfand~ That Peppermint Noel Cookie sounds delicious! How's Bella's stuff lately? Tat? I have been thinking of taking the plunge.

All CHS melts going tonight....

Buttercream Frosting in the FR...finally a cream that is yummy!

Creme Brulee in LR...love it.

Carmel Toffee in K....ok. My least favorite of the group.

Burning:

The last of my Cheryl's candle in Melon Mist/VBN...the wicks are starting to slide all over so this will be the last burn.

Elf Farts from Angel Scented Candles...great!

Mpfand~ That Peppermint Noel Cookie sounds delicious! How's Bella's stuff lately? Tat? I have been thinking of taking the plunge.

Quality is great, IMO. I originally went back (a few months ago) because my mom can't live without her Lavender Coconut Milk. I placed a small order with no problems and have ordered a couple more times since then with no issues. I'm still cautious so my orders are small (less than $30), but she has pretty regular sales (sign up for the newsletter on her website). TAT hasn't been bad; 7-10 days with good communication. Let us know how your experience is if you decide to order.

ooh Sharon, you got your nene's order. You'll have to let us know what you think of the sweet snow pine. I'm hoarding the other one I have. :(

How is Carol's vanilla champagne? I've seen that and am curious.

No...not yet. I didn't order any Christmas smell goods from Nene. I had the sweet snow pine tart from an order during her last sale. Didn't know I had it until I went searching through my basket tonight!291.gif

It's just as you said...wonderful!Bananeyessss.gif Buuuuuuuttt...it is comparable to the Winter Wonderland that I have from Pure Scents, and I have a pound of her brittle, so I think I'm good for the season. 13.gif

The vanilla champagne is from Nene, and it is fantastic but of course, short lived. It really is a bubbly citrus...not much vanilla. I would reorder it though.

What's really funny is that Grant melted some in his room last night. I don't have much left, and he told me I better get some more quick!8.gif Sure honey! Whatever you say! 107.gif

And this is the conclusion of my novel! kaffeetrinker_2.gif

will have to remember that, Sharon regarding the Pure Scents winter wonderland. yay you have a whole bag. golly I just think that is such a nice scent; so comforting and not overpowering.

I LOVE CFTKR coconut milk and lavender. someone here mentioned hers(sorry I can't remember who) so I got some in this last order and it is so heavenly. feminine, comforting, relaxing, and soooo long lasting.

mpfand...lavender coconut milk??? That is my cryptonite! 4fvgdaq_th.gif

Have you tried this scent from other vendors? How do they rate?

Thanks so much! 34zn0n5.gif

I've only tried Lavender Coconut Milk from one other vendor-Everyday Whims. It was very good, but she's not even open right now. :( I really love this scent for bedrooms and bathrooms.

tunisianswife...I agree about the sweet snow pine and winter wonderland scent...very comforting. smiley-hug002.gif

I've had the coconut milk and lavender from Pure Scents and CCCC.

It is not a burn your nose strong scent but for me, Pure Scents was stronger and more pure.

It's is an awesome BR scent. smiley-happy105.gif

Y'all have a good night. 6:00 comes early in the morning. smiley-sleep026.gif

Sweet, your posts are too darned cute! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I'm burning a small jar of YC Cranberry Chutney. Nice ambiance, no fragrance. [smilie=th_lol22] I'm also burning a Wood Wick in Linen. All this time I thought it was Vanilla Bean but I turned it over and voila! It's Linen instead. No wonder I didn't detect vanilla. :( [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Linen's okay, but not a reorder.

eta: Aria, the Santa Shop sounds so sweet. Gotta love those little ones, eh? I so agree. The girls are often natural born shoppers. I remember my GD at about 3 years old walking into the mall, spreading her arms out wide and proclaiming, "I LOVE SHOPPING!!" Ohhhh myyyy....!

Gail

Gail, that is hilarious! We girls must just be born with the shopping gene!!!

Aria, it sounds like you had a fun time helping at the Santa Shops. I noticed the same thing and often felt sorry for the little guys, who looked so confused and clueless while the girls chose their gifts with little help and much confidence. Too cute!

I'm melting Peppermint Noel Cookies from Bella's. I wish I'd gotten a whole bag of this. I could probably melt this year 'round as it doesn't seem too seasonal to me. Just really yummy!

mpfand, I did have a lot of fun. While I don't think I could ever be a teacher, I do enjoy helping out at school whenever I can. Those little ones are just so precious.

This morning I am melting two scents from Carol....Sugared Spruce in the LR and Christmas Time in the kitchen.

good morning, all.

Aria, I bet your house smells like Christmas this morning with your spruce and pine. yum.

starting out the morning with Hello Sugar-CCCC, Merlin's Forest from Cheryl, and CBV fresh laundry

have a good day, all.

Aria: I remember the Santa shops at my boys elementary school. I loved to help out and I think I lived at the school for 6 years while they were there. (PTA)-need I say more. I'm glad you had fun and the little kids are just priceless picking out that "special" gif t for their family and --themselves. :(

This morning i am melting CCCC-gingerbread sugar cookies. My house smells wonderful. Have a good day, everyone.

Katz-I love her gingerbread sugar cookies. they are so buttery good! I got them in the little gingerbread men cutouts.

this Merlin's Forest is overtaking the house. lol it's actually melding nicely with the lemon in the hello sugar. I knew it was going to be a strong one so I cut off about a third of the tart and it is in the bedroom which is in the back of the apt and I smell it everywhere. whoo. glad I like the scent. :(

:(

Melting SSS Strawberry Jelly and its just making me SMILE!!! Its sooo yummy!!! I could just eat it!!! Love love love it!!!

Have a great day everyone!!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good morning!

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Sunset. It's a vanilla/amber mix and even though it's not a holiday scent, I likey! :(

eta: Katz, is your new avatar a personal one or something you snagged online? What IZ that guy doing?

Gail, full of questions

Hi there - Just wanted to pop in and report on the YC Mountain Pine I"m trying out today....SUPER strong!! And this is from a 14-watt melter. It's scenting most of my 2-store house. I put it on before leaving for the school drop-off and the gym and when I walked back in the door the scent was almost overpowering. It's calmed down now that I've been home for a few minutes to a nice, steady even true Christmas-y tree scent. A very pleasant surprise since yesterday's YC Christmas Wreath was a total dud :(

Kim~ I love your Dan Aykroyd avatar!!! I love Trading Places and that scene cracks me up!!! :lol: Doesn't his beard get caught in his food? LOL

Mpfand~ I think I'm gonna go take a peek...I'll let ya know how it goes! Thanks!

Found some HOT tarts in my Christmas tart box....HORRAY!!!

Melting Holly's Holiday Blend in LR and Gumdrop Pudding in the K. Still strong and wonderful!

Burning:

YC JackFrost/Balsam & Cedar

YCHoliday Home Sweet Home

YC Home for the Holidays

Angel Scented- Elf Farts

I'm laughing at myself because I honestly wondered if that was a photo of Katz's DH! :lol: Funnnnny! Can you tell I'm not much of a movie buff?

Just switched to YC Buttercream.

Gail

PuppyLove, I had no idea who was in Katzs' avatar, either. Now I feel the need to watch the movie. LOL!

Finally getting around to changing out a few of the melters. The kids' bedrooms have Winter Candy Apple from Scentsy and Cranberry Spice from Scentsy is in the kitchen, LR and loft.